Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. You're the best judge of how much exercise you're getting. If you think it counts, then it does.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So we've decided to stop preventing from this cycle (eeeek)... qq we've bn using lifestyles ultra natural for lube, I recall using sylk with DD (or possibly nothing). Any suggestions here if using anything?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    2013 2017 2018 2019 2020 2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For a pink sway, just avoid anything that's marketed as 'sperm safe' or 'conception friendly'. The lubes really haven't worked well, even tho I do keep them in the mix for those who want them.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have crosshairs on my chart yet but pretty confident I Ovd yesterday. Had a pos OPK the day before but that day would've made it an E3D pattern after the previous BD so we DTD yesterday... attempts O-3 & day of O. Not my preferred timing but see how we go! No ewcm to speak of this month.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Let's not call it an "every 3 day" pattern. It's too confusing. We need to stick to the terminology where the method is "every 4 days" and then we do that either in the 72 or 96 hour pattern (or Mon/Thurs slash Mon/Fri whatever's easier to understand.) People just seem to count e3d and e4d and e5d all different ways so we can never be sure what people are talking about.

So what you're saying is this - the e4d pattern, you ~think~ (because we can't be totally sure you ovulated when you think) fell on O-3 and O Day. You chose not to add an attempt at first pos OPK (which, I agree, you should not have added an attempt! You did exactly right) because it would have messed up the e4d pattern. 100% you did exactly as I would have had you do this month.

I also want to urge you to continue on with the e4d pattern a couple more rounds to guard against delayed O. OPK can be false positives, and even symptoms can be misleading, so let's just carry on with that at least 2 more rounds and possibly longer.

Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope didn't O! Day 22 & seeing a little ewcm so it'll be within the next week I'd say.
    When I say e4d I mean bd then abstain for 3 days, then bd, then abstain for 3 days etc right? Cz I have wondered if we should do 4 days off between attempts. In any event I don't think OPKs are good for me I kinda feel blah when I see a negative even though it's totally not rational.

Last edited by Kiwimaz; March 10th, 2022 at 08:24 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, so like Monday, Thursday. That is e4d in the "72 hour" pattern. There's also e4d in the "96 hour" pattern where you'd have sex Mon/Fri instead. (It does not need to be that set number of hours, it's how you count the DAYS). It's your choice. We have good result with the first option, but many people feel more comfortable starting off with the 96 hour pattern.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey so I'm CD28 & still havnt O'd, my cm is creamy with a small amount of stretch I don't think I'm peaking high enough to trigger O. I do occasionally O somewhere CD28-32 but haven't this late for a few months.
    I am wondering this is down to the diet or the 25mcg estradot patch. I do tend to wanna intervene instead of being patient so let me know if I should just keep waiting! But if not, would you suggest stop the patch? Add eggs to my diet? Take vitex short term? Vitex works for me to bring back MIA ovulation but I don't like to use it after O as it exacerbates pms for me.
    My weight is holding steady but I do feel like I'm eating alot of carbs (in all forms, fruit, vegetables & whole grains) in order to do that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My guess is that it's from the patch. I would just continue waiting. DO NOT intervene. Vitex may have worked for you in the past but we've seen it make people's cycles go missing for months and since things are screwed up already I don't want to risk making them MORE screwed up if that makes sense.

Absolutely add in eggs!! 4-6 eggs a week is absolutely fine in the LE Diet.

Well, fruit, veg, and whole grains should be fine. Can you give me more info about what you're eating?? A lot of times people think they are eating more carbs than they actually are.

I don't recommend the patch in the first place of course so that would be the first thing I'd personally drop but use your gut instinct!

10. Thanks Kiwimaz thanked for this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Usually for breakfast I have a piece of homemade gluten free toast (I use brown rice flour and lots of psyllium in this) and coffee.
    morning tea usually 2 pieces of fruit
    Lunch might be baked or air fry potato/sweet potato/pumpkin and salad with a little bit of cheese. Sometimes is leftovers so might mean rice & small amount of meat, or pulse pasta. Sometimes if I'm stuck its 2 pieces of toast with cheese, relish and salami.
    Afternoon tea fruit or corn on the cob or corn chips if I'm slipping. Sometimes brown rice cakes with tzaziki (sp?) or similar.
    Dinner usually has meat (counted) and rice or potato plus free veggies, only occasionally gf pasta.

I will quite often have pudding/supper (yoghurt, low fat ice cream, gf cookie) too as I'll have heaps of cals left in my allowance and 5g of protein and/or fat to play with. I use my fitness pal so I guess when that notifies me I've gone over 200g carbohydrate I feel a bit like eeek as I used to be a die-hard low carber!

Reading through this it seems like I snack alot still like a boy-Mum but I ate like this with my daughter too, maybe as I'm on metformin was ok. I'd find I'd never eat enough calories if I didn't have the snacks.
    Last edited by Kiwimaz; March 16th, 2022 at 04:47 PM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast