Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whichever ones you like! We used to think that we should eat only the lower nutrient fruit and veg (like apples and cauliflower) but over time it's become clear that only the nutrients in super highly fortified foods sway (like cereal, power bars, meal replacer shakes, that sort of thing) and the nutrients in fruit and veg just don't matter.

If it's sugar sweetened I'd try to avoid it unless you're having it between meals. If artificially sweetened and very low cal, that is fine. Milk or cream is also fine. Anything with sugar added should be with a meal.

1, possibly 2 drinks a day. Whatever alcohol you prefer, we've had good results with all of them. If it's sugary have it with a meal, and honestly it's best to have alcohol even non-sugary with meals since it can raise blood sugar.

I would probably have you guys start off at e4d in the 72 hour pattern (so like Mon/Thurs/Sun/Wed) that sort of pattern. Any time that day. Start this after your period ends and carry on till you're certain you've ovulated, even if that means going all the way thru till your next cycle begins. I would do that for only two months then go to e4d plus one more attempt at positive OPK, being sure to carry on the "Mon/Thurs" pattern both before and after that one attempt you're adding.

Yes, we believe it sways pink!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing! Thank you so much!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I remember your boy sway posts Treens.. how are you and little boy .. Wish you the best for ttc girl..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic knows best - just wanted to add my experience….
    I didn’t eat any fruit except berries and only ate them as dessert after dinner.
    I think for me skipping breakfast and the coffee was really key.
    Also with both girls he and hubby dtd every day or sometimes several times a day before ovulation and he was well depleted by the time the egg showed up!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! He is amazing! I hope we can get a girl or even another boy version of him he is perfect! But I know we could get the opposite lol.

How are you doing? I haven't been here much but I remember you too
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much! When I look back at my 2 older girls I never ate breakfast and i was drinking more then not a lot but more than i do now lol. So i think that is also key

I hope you get what you are wishing for

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You too! Seems to be skipping breakfast is very helpful in getting a girl! Praying for a healthy boy this time. I won’t try till July so starting to have a good breakfast and incorporate boy foods into my life. What about you?

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again!

I am wondering what kind of eating schedule is best. I get up at 7 bed by 10-11 hopefully lol I try for 10am, 2pm, 7pm does that seam ok, I try not so snack. I need to start tracking my calories

Should I be taking prenatal still of just folic? I have only been breastfeeding about 2 times a day but i really don't know how much milk i am still making I think it is just soothing for him more than anything.

For working out. Does it matter fore the 60 min of exersize does it need to be consecutive? Or can it be spit up?

Thanks again Atomic! OR anyone who replies

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The eating schedule should be what works for YOU. As long as you go 12-16 hours overnight without eating, and don't snack every hour thru the rest of the day, you're all good. Flexibility is the key to success.

If he's taking bottles and/or eating table food then it's ok to wean off prenatal. Some people do choose to continue, or to take it only like 2-3 times a week instead.

The 60 minutes really does need to be all in a row if possible - after about 45 minutes of exercise, your body stops burning stores of carbs as fuel and starts burning fat. Something about this process sways strongly pink for reasons we don't understand.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! For me I would have coffee and almond milk when I got up then not eat anything until 2/4pm which would be usually more coffee/ almond milk and some greens powders. Then dinner around 7/8. Good luck!!!!

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast