Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And send me anything you remember from your boy sway - daily eating patterns etc!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely tried to eat all the time a little bit. Didn’t skip breakfast are usually eat cereal or oatmeal did walking and a little bit of weights but not much I feel like it really is that eating breakfast.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Today is cd1 for me. We are considering trying this month. We will try that 72 hour method. Is there a lube that is OK for girls or is it best to use none?
    My cycle is 27 to 30 days long it usually being 28.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    I definitely tried to eat all the time a little bit. Didn’t skip breakfast are usually eat cereal or oatmeal did walking and a little bit of weights but not much I feel like it really is that eating breakfast.
    treens.. did you used to eat bf straight after u woke up when u swayed for boy? i send kids to school first thing.. which take about 45-1 hour… wonder if i should have had bf before then get them ready.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are usually did within an hour even if I had to really squish it in I’m not a breakfast person. I then tried to snack at least every two hours even if it was just some almonds or gn bar or fruit just always tried to not ever be hungry.

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back again after successful Boy Sway! Time for a girl what are you eating? Other questions!

ah ok thank you treens. me too.. wasn’t a breakfast person when i had girls. even now I have to remind myself now lol.

Good luck with your sway

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Since time is not on our side here, I'd have you guys use a lube that is marked "sperm safe, conception friendly." Soemthing like Conceive Plus or Preseed. Just the minimum amount needed for comfortable intercourse is great, more than that may sway blue. I'd stay away from other lubes as they do kill sperm.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back again after successful Boy Sway! Time for a girl what are you eating? Other questions!

Good to know treens! Thank you! Also I remember now that I was strength training when I got my boy and none with my girls, and with him didn’t drink much coffee and when I did it was cold brew black just a tiny cup. And ate tons of blueberries! With the girls I drank coffee regular brewed- and with like half a carton of almond milk every day. And used LOTS of stevia which I read somewhere messes with your blood sugar even though it has zero calories. So first thing in the morning I would have coffee/ stevia and some type of vegan creamer then go until 2/4 pm before I’d have coffee again this time with greens powders… then dinner at 7/8 that was very low protein low fat and always vegan, zero animal products and also no coconut or palm oils. With my girls we dtd every day after my period ended until I felt drier. So like 10 days in a row! Hubby I’m sure was depleted!

Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; March 16th, 2022 at 08:32 PM.

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again!!!

I am now CD16 and I got a peek on my cheep Ovulation sticks today. We have been bedding every 72 hours since my period ended so 19th, 22nd, 25th, 28th so should again 31st tomorrow. Will that one be too late or a good time? I am also having a bit of cramping and more wetness. Or should i do both days? or stay firm on the 72 hours this cycle? When I had my boy we did 2 days before and ovulation day.

I am getting excited but feel calm about this sway. Also being the first month its not as worrisome. I am also 41 now but I really don't feel it but who knows about my little eggs they aren't getting any younger!

Thank you

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would go at least 1-2 more rounds with the e4d after this in case of delayed O.

Whether or not to add an attempt is at your discretion, I do think you'd have better chance of conception with today and tomorrow. It's your call - for best chance of pink, stick with the attempt you've had, for best chance of conception, add an attempt.

Good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast