Downloads
    Uploads
    Treens, how are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! I am doing well, enjoying the warmer weather here in Canada.

We attempted this month AF is due to arrive on Tuesday. This is our 1st month. I am feeling cramps already so Im pretty sure I am out this month. I feel like I am doing pretty good trying to stay eating more girl friendly and have lost a pound a week for 4 weeks so far so i am feeling proud. I am getting in woking out 5x a week doing a bar blend program but only 30 min but then walk for 30 min 1-3x day getting kids from school.

How are you doing? What CD are you?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know till AF shows! I am not cycling yet since my daughter is just 8 months. Hoping to get preg July when she turns 1 if my cycle has resumed. I started the boy diet far in advance so hopefully all this good protein and fat has “built up” a bit in my system. It seems people who eat this way for a long time get set for lots of boys! Just trying not to gain but I think I found the sweet spot to maintain. Good job on the losing weight! The girl diet isn’t nearly as fun

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes I was on the boy diet for I bet a year not totally strict but would be sure to eat breakfast every morning and snack throughout the day.

I had my boy the end of August but it took 5 months of trying for him so we kinda want to have a head start Dh is 30 and I will be 42 in July so my window is closing if we want another one. I would love for him to have a little sister or even a brother he is such a good boy but I know how you get one good one the next could be a terror lol. I have 4 children 21,18,10, almost 8 months. I feel so blessed with them

Do you have more than just your 8 month old? Is she moving around yet?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aww what a great family! I have a 6yo girl and 3yo boy also- I really want a brother for my son. And I just don’t feel “done” yet! The little one is walking with a walker she has been truly a dream baby that’s why right after her I was ready for another! Plus my 6yo girl helps a lot with baby entertainment- well the 3yo also!

Hopefully you get pregnant soon! I tend to get pregnant easily- all of mine were one hit wonders… but had diet playing into who became what! Keep us posted!!

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Treens, how are you doing? Did you decide to TTC again this cycle?
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes we will probably try lol I am CD 9 in a usually 28-30 day cycle. I think we will do the W,Sa,Tu, Fr cycling with an extra at positive OPK.

How are you doing? Did you decide to try?

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That sounds like a good pattern for attempts! Yes we are trying again too lol. My cycles have been a little wonky lately, but I’m pretty sure I’m about to O because I’ve been more crampy and lots of CM. We had an attempt last Sunday and Thursday, and now DH is out of town but I’m hoping we can get one more attempt in when he gets back Monday.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Girlboyohboy and The finalcoundown

How are you ladies doing?

We decided to do a light try this month we weren't going to because January wasn't our preferred month but we couldn't help but give it a little go. So we were going to do 72hr pattern but we really just ended up doing 1 attempt the day before ovulation, I ovulated i believe yesterday and we were going to do another attempt but i just was too tired. So we will see

I feel like i cheated a few times this month on food. I find it easy if I am home or even out for dinner but if you go to someones house its hard, I don't want to be rude! My husband is Mexican, his mom is an amazing cook but it is meat, corn tortillas, corn soups with meat. So it is defiantly hard no veggies we usually go 1x a week. So i just try to eat a little but she is like a pushy grandma who thinks you have never eaten in your life hahah

17. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Treens, looks like we will be in the 2ww together again! Who knows, your light tcc could be your lucky month!

I hear ya on the family and sticking to diet. On Easter my mom had a brunch with eggs and bacon and all the fixings, but I stuck to smaller portions and all was good. I had a major cheat the other day with Easter candy that has been staring me in the face over the past couple of weeks lol.

Good luck and keep us updated! 💗
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

19. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast