Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here we go again This will be cycle 3 for us trying.

Currently cd 5 of a usually 28 day cycle.

This month we will still try the every 72hr until after 0.

I am still trying to cardio & walk as much as i can.
    Eating 2-3 meals a day no snacking- drinking black coffee 1-2 a day maybe 3 bud decaf- when i have alcohol i do it with supper about 5x week 1-2 drinks. going for the 60fat 60pro 1800 cal still breastfeeding 1x day.

I am really trying to get my water intake up this month too to help overall and for my old eggs LOL I am almost 42. I really don't drink much at all of anything.

QUESTION ATOMIC
    Should I start taking CoQ10 again or does that sway? I know you always say not to worry too much about age but I really think my age is "geriatric" LOL now what is your opinion on when to be more concerned due to age.
    Any other suggestions.

We were going to wait last month and this month because we were thinking of traveling and these months wouldn't be ideal but we thought lets just go for it. Time is not on our hands. But we are 100% happy with our little boy who is almost 9 months so if it doesn't happen we still feel blessed.

Next month we will possibly do the every 72 plus 1 attempt at positive OPK.

Hope everyone is doing well!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't get too hung up on the water. Drink to your level of thirst. Inundating yourself with liquids you don't want and don't need can be bad too because you're washing electrolytes from your system. The "drink lots of water" thing is a myth, based on very little, very poor quality science (basically an old textbook with no science behind it) https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/he...ion/water-myth

coq10 doesn't hurt and may help (although it is VERY expensive and is not a magic bullet, to be sure.) If you can, 200 mg a day is great. If you can't, I would just let it go and not worry about it. Your call.

I'm really glad you guys didn't skip a month - while you absolutely do still have every chance at still being fertile (the fact that you just conceived and had a baby easily indicates that your fertility is only slowly declining and is ~probably~ still good) you're right that time isn't our friend and it's best for you to conceive sooner rather than later. FXFXFXFXFX!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much!

Oh no I don't plan on drinking too much water. But in a day i drink maybe 1 glass sometimes none and 2-3 coffee and an a glass of wine or 2. So I just want to try get at least 4-8 cups in probably less than the amount i should have but i have to start someplace
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh good, I have some people who drink an insane amount of water based on no science whatsoever and it can end up causing issues if their electrolytes get wacky.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Treens, we are so close..I’m cycle day 8! So glad we are on this journey together. I’m the same with water too, I’ll sometimes go all day and have to remind myself to drink water lol. You’re doing so well, lots of baby dust to you!!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes is is so nice to have someone! Drinking is 100% hard for me. What are your plans this month girlboyohboy?

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The original plan was to do every 72 hours, but my DH is getting irritated with the “rules and scheduling” so I don’t really know. I’m going to try to stick to it the best we can while still maintaining peace. He just wants to do it every night or when we feel like it, so this is stressing him out. One good thing is that I do feel much more relaxed this cycle.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just don't tell my husband too much I just do my best to "convince" him on the days I want to be bedding LOL Sometimes its a struggle because i am tired but I still try to do the work. He never says no if I try to be all sexy ahhahahah

13. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GBOB sometimes you have to just roll with that. My husband would NOT in a zillion years go along with any scheduling of BD for any of our kids - when we were trying, we were trying, and that was THAT. But both with my failed Shettles opposite, AND with my successful sway for my DD, we ended up BD in the pattern that was what I wanted (cutoff with the Shettles opposite, and one attempt with DD) without any arguments or stress between the two of us. Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

15. Thanks Girlboyohboy thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Ladies!!
    My daughter and I have been battling a stomach bug the past few days, and my husband refuses to get near me as to not catch it. So luck might be on my side with only getting one attempt in LOL..hopefully before I Ovulate.

I like your way Treens hahah
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

17. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast