Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Back again after successful Boy Sway! Time for a girl what are you eating? Other questions!

Hi ladies! I am back after a successful boy sway in 2021!

We are looking to sway for a girl this time but will be happy with what we get

What are you ladies eating and how much exercise are you getting? Any info will be great!

We plan on starting to try in April as I am 41 and it took us 5 months for our little guy

I would lover to hear your stories )))

Have a wonderful healthy day!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh exciting news Treens!!!

I would definitely advise you to be on the atomic fertility diet for optimal egg quality and you can find that here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...rt-3-pcos.html

Definitely exercise 60 minutes at least 4 days a week! Doesn't need to be super intense, walking is fine.

Is there a reason to wait till April??
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the having only coffee for breakfast and coffee again at lunch did it for me. Plus I was vegan and dairy free. I didn’t snack, didn’t have breakfast nor did I do weights. Low fat / low protein. What did you do for your boy sway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amazing! Thank you so much Atomic. We are planing then because it will give me some time baby was born end of August C-section I know you are suppose to wait longer but we are ready. Also we will be going to Mexico at the end of February for 2 weeks so i think diet will be out the window with all the tacos ) And my husband wants to be on parental leave for summer, he will get another 8 months off. So January would be the soonest we would like a little one. I am so enjoying our little guy still. But we want to be realistic I am not getting younger.

Atomic- how many cups of coffee is ok? Can they be decaf? I do use flavoured creamer but im trying to cut it out
    Also should i just be taking folic acid? I havn't been takin anything for the last month.
    I am still breastfeeding but he has bottles most of the time as I dont know how much milk i am making, he uses me more for a soother. I had breast implants so I feel like it was/is hard for me to get the let down.

Thank you the finalcountdown-- Did you just drink black?

I would just walk 5 x a week and do some weights. I tried to snack and eat lots of little meals always breakfast usually oatmeal.

Im excited to be back
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I drank it in the morning with oat creamer then in the afternoon with this giant concoction of greens powders, soy protein and almond milk. Like 4 cups of almond milk. I used unsweetened and added stevia which I think atomic said *may* sway boy but probably not with as much as I was using. Then a giant salad for dinner…
    I won’t be doing any of this for my boy sway except maybe the nightly salad if atomic approves!!

How are you feeling about another c section? I had my third cs end of July and I’m kinda terrified to do it again.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That was my 4th and I feel I recovered quickly! My kids are 21,18,9, 5.5months though. How close are your kids?

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    5,2, and 6 months. I want to conceive when my youngest is 12 months if atomic approves

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh yes if a c-section you need to wait however long is appropriate in that case.

Yes, for pink you can have regular OR decaf. I would just aim at having more than you have had in the past. So if you drink NO coffee, one is enough. If you drink one cup, then have two, that sort of thing

Yes I'd have you on folate or folic acid, 1200-1600 mcg daily. Continue this level all thru the entire first tri and then gradually wean off by spacing doses further and further out till down to one per week, then you can drop them.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They say to wait a year same as regular delivery because it’s not so much the healing as it is the body needs to get its resources back up. I do want my kids close together and #3 has been so easy from day 1 I think I could be preg while she is still young as long as 12 months isn’t too close for boy sway!

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic!

- What vegetables and fruit would you say is best for Girl Sway?

- Is it ok to have a bit of flavoured creamer in your coffee or should i try quit?

- As for Alcohol what is the thoughts on how much and when in the month to drink.

- When we get down to the time is it still 1x at positive OPK I am 41 will almost be 42 by then and my husband it 30.

- Does it sway to have another baby before the 1 year old mark?

Thanks again!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast