Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic! I’m planning on another attempt tomorrow (Wednesday). Our last attempt was Saturday. However, my CM seems to have already changed, so I may have already ovulated, and I might already be in the 2ww. I’ll keep you updated!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great! Good luck and pink dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Luck! It looks like we are right close in the same window! Best of luck and lots of pink dust your way )
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    Good Luck! It looks like we are right close in the same window! Best of luck and lots of pink dust your way )
    Thanks ladies!!

Treens, I’m so glad I have you as a 2ww buddy through this! And hopefully a pregnancy buddy depending on how things go Your family looks like fun mix of boys and girls. Do your kids have any preferences for your next baby? I think my daughter will be even more upset than I will be if our next isn’t a girl 😂
    When are you planning to test?
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am excited too! I will try to hold out till April 11th to test. When will you try?

Im pretty sure my older kids will think i am completely nuts for more kids lol My oldest was not excited when i had my last as she is still living at home and thought she would be kicked out. But she is my babies biggest fan now. She was also the same age when i had him as I was when I had her. Some times I feel like I may be a little crazy but I love kids ) Im sure they would love ether once the get their minds around it.

Have you ever swayed before. Sorry if I missed it I have read so many of people stories.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a hard time holding out and usually start testing early, so I’m really going to try to hold out until April 9, which would be two weeks from when we had our first attempt.

Hah that is too funny about your older kids. But so fun to have a big family and older kids who love to help. My husband is the oldest of 9 kids and I know they all were close and looked out for each other growing up.

We haven’t swayed before. My husband has always wanted a big family, but I thought we were done after the first two. Our last came as a huge shock. I was so sick, but because I have autoimmune stuff, at first I thought maybe I was just having a flare up. But this was next level fatigue and nausea. I started to think I was dying. I had to go to the closing on our house during this time and I think our realtor thought I was on drugs or something because I looked and felt like such crap. Finally after missing several weeks of work, my husband brought me to urgent care and they were like, well you’re not dying, but you are pregnant I was in shock, I guess it hadn’t crossed my mind at all that I could be pregnant haha.

I felt some disappointment when we found out he was a boy. I guess I just thought, well my last was a boy so now it’s time for a girl, but of course things don’t always work like that. He is the sweetest and craziest kid, we love him so much. A new baby sure does bring so much love into the home!

Pink dust to you too!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It looks as though AF has arrived, so I’m out this cycle. This is very strange as I wasn’t due until this weekend at the earliest. My cycles have been getting shorter and shorter over the past 3 months. Before that they were consistently 34 days for years. I’m wondering if my LP is shortening, but my progesterone seems ok because my breasts always begin hurting right after O, and this month it has been even more intense, like if anything even brushes against them they hurt. I took a first response pregnancy test last night just to see if it could be causing the extreme breast pain, and it was BFN. We only got two attempts in this entire month (so bad I know, but my husband is working weekdays and I’m working overnights and weekends right now, so it’s been hard). I looked back and we DTD cd 6 and cd 14. It’s just strange that my cycles are all crazy now that I’m TTC. Any thoughts on this?

I think I might skip TTC this next cycle and then try again in May. For weird, personal reasons, DH and I want to avoid a January baby. Maybe this will also give me time to figure out what’s going on with my cycle. And I’m the meantime, something I want to add to my sway is fiber. I can’t believe I hadn’t been doing this, but I also saw it can help absorb fats after gallbladder removal, so maybe this is a missing link. Any recommendations on what brand to try? I’m in the US/Midwest.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So do you think you ovulated early or that your LP was short?

Sometimes if you have an unusual hormonal pattern (such as early O) you can experience a different pattern and timeline of symptoms. So it may be that the extreme breast pain had to do with an off month totally.

I will go back and reread your thread to better advise you about what might be happening with your cycle. But we do see (and this happens a lot) people start TTC and all of a sudden their cycle goes absolutely wackadoo. This can be just a one-off, or it can last for months, no way to know. Let me reread and see if anything jumps out at me.

I actually don't like to see people adding fiber when they're having strange cycles. It may be you're not getting ENOUGH fat (and more info about what exactly happened, if this was early O or short LP will be helpful here) and in that case adding fiber would not be desirable. I'd hold off buying anything for now, let's see what is going on here.

I don't generally recommend brands. Anything you can find easily in your area that doesn't have added ingredients (some have vitamins, some have herbs, some have stool softeners which you may not even need) should be fine.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok, it looks to me like your diet is not too restrictive and your BMI is good, so it's probably not that you've got too restrictive on diet.

It looks to me reading your first post, that you've made some mild dietary changes, one of which was switching to diet soda. I wonder if you have had some underlying PCO-tendencies, and were getting more carbs than what was ideal for you via sugar soda (this of course depends on the amount of soda you typically drink...if it's not a lot, then this theory doesn't really work.). You also dropped red meat recently too, is that correct? Anything else? Have you possibly been eating fewer carbs than you traditionally do?

My best guess for now with the info I have, is that your cycle isn't "crazy". It may be normalizing. We see this fairly often, when people who were eating a lot of carbs, particularly in the form of sugar, and have some PCO-tendencies eat fewer carbs, even just by a small amount, it can end up being beneficial enough to actually make a slightly longer cycle into a 28ish day cycle.

If that is the case then you could safely add fiber in.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for helping me with this Atomic! I’m almost certain that I ovulated on cd 13 or 14, which would be early for me, but still wouldn’t line up with AF being here, so it might be a little of both (early ovulation and shorter LP). I wouldn’t say I was drinking a ton of regular soda before I switched, maybe one or two regular sodas a week. Now I drink one diet soda every afternoon (helps me hold off eating until dinner). But overall I would say I’m eating less sugar than before. I’m still eating carbs/bread with every meal 🥴. I skip breakfast but my morning coffee does have sugar in it. However even with these small changes it does make a lot of sense that my cycle could be changing. One thing though is that back when I was eating very blue friendly with a BMI of 19, my cycles were still 34 days… this was before my last son.

If I do add fiber should it be soluble or insoluble? Thanks!!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast