Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't think it's flares of AI disease that sways, it's whatever it is in us that makes us more prone to them to start with. We have just GOBS of all boy moms myself included who have allergies, asthma, skin issues like eczema, and more serious AI diseases. But they still have boys even before they develop their conditions, and even when not flaring. So if it's a question of thinking flaring is somehow worse, it's really no different than the day to day, but I don't ever want to see anyone getting ill for something that does not help a sway anyway (artificial sweetener)

That's great you feel at peace! Keep that energy!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by treens View Post
    I feel like it is good to not be stick 100% on one gender just in case. I think you look like you are doing a good job everyone is different and you need to do whats right for you. I feel you about the coffee but I have started to drink it black in the morning. Its not as bad now But I get one with yummy creamer when i eat at about 11
    My husband also likes the occasional smoke he will be happy to learn it is possibly pink friendly.

also just my thoughts lots of stronger men seem to have girls. Like The rock, bruce willis, kris rock, mat Damon. Im not sure if they do anything else but they all only have daughters. So I hope it works well for you too
    This is 1000% also what we have seen too. (also, Dave Bautista has all girls too) I occasionally to Cabelas and there is ALWAYS several families of manly men in there with lots of girls in tow, it's stunning! Unlike Costco, which is all full of moms with all boys, LOL.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Treens and Atomic, your support really helps this control freak relax
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    This is 1000% also what we have seen too. (also, Dave Bautista has all girls too) I occasionally to Cabelas and there is ALWAYS several families of manly men in there with lots of girls in tow, it's stunning! Unlike Costco, which is all full of moms with all boys, LOL.
    My man is like Bruce Willis..bald, strong, all daughters..strong men are amazing girl dads haha (I’ve nothing to compare to obviously)
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    My man is like Bruce Willis..bald, strong, all daughters..strong men are amazing girl dads haha (I’ve nothing to compare to obviously)
    This gives me more hope because my husband is bald too!! He started going bald in high school and was almost completely bald by his 20s. I’ve heard that (prematurely) bald men have higher testosterone, so that worried me. Of course there are tons of factors that come into play, and I know I was very blue friendly when I got my boys. I was very thin but eating very nutritiously. Everything made from scratch, I was a little neurotic about it to be honest (another boy mom thing lol). Thank you so much for your post!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you taking this month off or are you still going to try? AF arrived today and we were going to skip but I will think about it LOL its hard to wait!

Love The Costco and cabelas hahah so true!
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlboyohboy View Post
    This gives me more hope because my husband is bald too!! He started going bald in high school and was almost completely bald by his 20s. I’ve heard that (prematurely) bald men have higher testosterone, so that worried me. Of course there are tons of factors that come into play, and I know I was very blue friendly when I got my boys. I was very thin but eating very nutritiously. Everything made from scratch, I was a little neurotic about it to be honest (another boy mom thing lol). Thank you so much for your post!
    This is one of the many reasons why I very seriously doubt that "testosterone" is what is swaying. People used to worry about this constantly back on InGender and when we took a poll (admittedly unscientific, but so is counting bald celebs, LOL) it was OVERWHELMINGLY towards bald hubbies = more girls. And blue swayers don't despair, many of those people still went on to have sons too.

Also, the famously toupee'd Captain Kirk aka William Shatner has all girls.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Treens, I’m the same as you..planned to skip this month but it’s so hard to wait (and for me not to obsess). One part of me wants to do diet a little longer with the whole grains, and the other part just wants to ttc right away again. I’ll let you know what we end up doing! I think whatever month you decide to go for it will turn out awesome because you sound on the right track (you’ve even got the plain coffee, serious props to you &#128514.

Atomic, my bald hubby got us one girl already which is also reassuring for me
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I have a question about e4d. We have been doing e4d since cd6, so we have had unprotected BD cd6 and cd9 so far. We plan to again on cd12, and then DH will be out of town, so that will be our last attempt this cycle. Should the BD outside of the ovulation window be unprotected even with e4d? I read about regular unprotected intercourse during non-fertile times swaying blue. Also, I bit the bullet and asked DH about his own release patterns, and he said he is releasing on his own about every other day. I know I can’t change this and wouldn’t ask him to (he already seemed stressed about me asking), but I saw that this could sway blue by replenishing his supply so to speak. DH is 37. Any advice on these things? Thanks!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, the whole point of the e4d is that the sex is unprotected. We need it to be unprotected in case of early or late O, and trying to determine "am I in the fertile window yet, should DH wear a condom or pull out, oh no he forgot to pull out, my sway is DOOOOOMMMMEEEEDDDD!" is simply that control freakish stuff we don't want to have anyway.

Don't worry about the notion that unprotected BD might sway somewhat blue. That is a lot more for purposes of making blue swayers (who in many, many cases have shockingly inactive sex lives) have sex more often than once a month - which is not only what many old-school sites suggest for blue, but is also the natural pattern of many couples with all girls. I do not believe that any pink swayer is ever getting a boy by sex unplanned out of the fertile window (which is why we allow this, even with one attempt!)

Just to clarify, it has nothing to do with "replenishing supply". It has to do with the concept that being exposed often to your male partners hormones may send a signal that a male offspring has a better chance of survival. There is absolutely no difference between releasing every other day and e4d in terms of supply.

14. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast