Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for this Atomic! Also when it comes to replenishing supply, I meant more like he would he be boosting his sperm count doing every other day release? as opposed to releasing every day or abstaining (which can lower sperm count?) I’m sure I’m overthinking all of this, and should have just stayed blissfully unaware of his private releasing patterns 🥴
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I understand what you mean but there is no difference between every other day release and every 4 days method. 2-4 days has the same effect.

We have not found that either abstain or daily release was effective for swaying, regardless of their effects on sperm count. They also really dramatically reduce odds of conception with that one attempt, which is of course the thing that actually works. So if he's not going to change his ways anyway, I would not worry about it at all.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds good, I will try to just relax and let things take their course. DH was trying to have sex again yesterday cd10, and I was like ok but you have to put a condom on, which I think really confused him since we’re ttc. I haven’t told him much about swaying because I’m pretty sure he already thinks I’m a neurotic nut job lol. Anyway, I had to explain the whole one attempt thing for pink. All is good 😂
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I have another question about attempts. Our pattern turned out to be every 4 days with 3 full days in-between vs every 72 hours. I have a feeling this will cut odds of conception greatly for us because I O’d later than I thought I would. So we had an attempt 4/17 and 4/21. I believed I would ovulate 4/22 or 4/23. But I think I ovulated 4/25. My husband was out of town until late last night so we didn’t get another attempt in until this morning 4/26. I was having light cramping 4/23 with some cm, but then heavy cramping 4/24 with gobs of cm, and again heavy cramping 4/25 with some cm. Now I’ve dried up and cramping is gone. I’ve been trying to avoid using OPKs - partially because I don’t know how to and I don’t like change 😂 - and because I didn’t want to have to add an extra thing to the list while swaying, but maybe I need to. Clearly I’m already obsessing about when I O’d so it could maybe help with that. So with an attempt O-4, is that still even considered a likely attempt? Also, in your years of observing women’s cycles, how likely is it to have heavy cramps the day after O?
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No worries about the OPK, you don't need to use them. Even when using them, people still wonder when they ovulated so it's not even going to give you that benefit.

It is incredibly likely to have heavy cramps the day after or even 2-3 days after O. This is because the Fallopian tubes cramp after ovulation to move the egg down into the uterus. I myself very regularly have cramping through 3 days after O (and far worse than menstrual cramps too BTW) I have also had EWCM for a couple days after O (in fact, I had that the month I got my daughter). You can see your patterns change dramatically even without swaying, let alone with swaying, so even if it hasn't happened in the past, it can happen at any point in time.

Attempt O-4 is not great chance of conception - think maybe 1 in 1000 - but it IS possible. And we don't KNOW that is the timing you had. It could have been O-3, 2, or even 1. And even with O-4 it's still possible! You are still in it to win it!

8. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is great info about ovulation cramps and EWCM! I feel like a lot of the info I read online about ovulation is very cookie cutter and doesn’t talk about individual variations that are possible. I will put myself back in the game. I was feeling sorry for myself today and had kind of a cheat day, but I think I really needed it. Thank you always Atomic!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! The occasional cheat days are 100% allowed on LE Diet.

Love your new avatar BTW!

12. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks! 😄
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Atomic, Treens, and all of you lovely ladies! Happy late Mother’s Day!

AF arrived today. I think we are going to stick closer to q72hrs this month for attempts, and DH won’t be going out of town so that should also help. I’m happy I’ll get a little more time on the alternate diet. Weight has been steady after having lost a few pounds, but I did cheat a bit during the 2WW. I’m feeling really peaceful about having either gender and just enjoying the journey right now! Just wanted to update, no questions (for now lol). Hope you all are doing well!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

16. Likes atomic sagebrush, onelittlewish liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awesome!!! Keep up the good work! Let me know how I can help!

18. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast