Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Normal day to day life stuff, like organizing for preschool and stuff, doesn't seem to sway in any appreciable way. Unlike the people who just get absolutely consumed/obsessed with swaying, making color-coded charts, keeping thorough records of meaningless data, scheduling their lives in 15 minute increments months in advance, that kind of thing.

Diet stuff really doesn't seem to sway strongly for husbands. We just don't honestly know and men are going to do what they want, it seems; the control-freak stress from trying to interfere with your hubby's plans is so much worse for sways than any diet changes men do that it's not even worth consideration.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL thank you Atomic, I’m really just poking fun at all of us control freak boy moms 🤪
    And I agree about husbands and swaying. I’ve come to accept that the swaying is a “me thing” and to leave it at that. That said, I’ve indulged in a few of the keto items he has, and I’m wondering if some stevia is ok for me? I’ve heard it can be contraindicated for fertility and I don’t want make conceiving any harder. Thanks as always!!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The truth is, we honestly don't know about stevia. The old school sway gurus claimed it swayed blue because of "alkalinity" but their claims about pH are bogus in every way. I seriously doubt that anyone's sway has ever come down to artificial sweetener of any variety.

As for fertility, while there are a few naturopaths out there who claim otherwise, the data indicates it is fine to use stevia when TTC in reasonable amounts. People who are big into artificial sweeteners may be eating unwisely in other arenas (such as, either they are overweight and trying to control that with fake sugar, or they're big into herbs and supplements, that kind of thing) and so I can see that observationally tricking some people who were looking for it, into thinking they had seen a connection that isn't there. It totally strains belief that occasionally ahving something with stevia, even if it WAS bad, could possibly harm anyone's fertility in any way.

5. Thanks Girlboyohboy thanked for this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Atomic! I’m sorry for checking out for a while, I needed a little mental space from thinking about all of this. But apparently the stevia data regarding fertility was spot on because I had some stevia for a few weeks and I just got my BFP!!! I’m a little shocked, I’ve been so used to seeing negatives every month lol. Thank you so much for all of your time and thoughtful answers to my many sway questions! I will of course update once we get the gender testing done!!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! What will your due date be? My husband wants to wait until baby is born to find out gender!!!!! I don't know if I can. Especialy since we are paying for a NIPT why wouldn't we find out??
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

9. Likes atomic sagebrush, Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh wonderful news! Keep us posted!!!

11. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!!

Thanks Treens!! I’m so happy to be on this pregnancy adventure with you! 💗 I think I’m due around the end of April. I haven’t seen a midwife yet. What’s your due date?? Also, that’s so funny because my husband wants the gender to be a surprise at birth too. But it’s way too hard for me to wait lol. I’ve never had the NIPT done before, so I’ve always found out at the 20 week anatomy scan. I want to know really soon with this one, so I will probably do the early test. Maybe he and I can compromise, I’ll find out early and he can be surprised at the birth 🤣 How are you feeling?
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

13. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are due April 11, but will go early because I will have a planed c-section this will be my 5th. I go for my first ultrasound August 31 then I will know better I am feeling good just little bit of tender breasts. How are you feeling?
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

15. Likes atomic sagebrush, NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    April babies 💗💗
    I’m feeling ok, just some sore breasts too. Usually the nausea will ramp up for me in the coming weeks lol.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My midwife won’t see me until I’m 8-10 weeks along. Because my last pregnancy was a surprise and I didn’t know I was pregnant until I was about that far along, I didn’t know they had that rule. So now I wait…impatiently lol.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast