Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I am feeling I will get AF any day now I am CD 27. I feel like we are on the exact page. Although I would love a girl another baby would be great when the time is right. We will also stick the the 72 hrs and stay on the diet and excursive the best I can I have been loosing about 1 pound a week. My bmi is still 25.7 almost in the normal range lol
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Treens! It would be so fun to become pregnant the same cycle as you. It sounds like our cycles are so close together now. And a Valentines baby would be so sweet 🥰
    You are doing really well, wow a pound a week! I’ve lost about 5 pounds over the past few months. The alternate diet really helped and I have a lot more energy. Slow and steady lol.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am still loosing all the pregnancy weight though I didn't even think of the time a Valentines baby would be so nice! My little guy is almost 9 months
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Didn’t conceive last cycle and I’m on cycle day 2 today. I’m starting to get a little bummed because I thought we would be pregnant by now. We have been doing every 72 hours, but I think the timing keeps landing to where we get our attempt in almost three days before I ovulate. I believe in one attempt and that it works, but I wish my attempt would land one day before ovulation 🥴
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    GBOB, we have the option of dropping in another attempt at first positive OPK if you're ready to do that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I’d like to add the OPK. I’ve never used them before so I’ll have to get aquatinted with them.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most of the time, they're quite easy to use! Just do one after lunch-ish (say about 1 pm) and then one before dinner (like at 5 pm or so) as after lunch is the time the hormone is at its most concentrated. Some brands like Clearblue can be used with FMU but even with Clearblue, testing after lunch has helped some people who aren't getting positives, to get them. If you know there's no way you're fertile, you don't need to do the tests. I would have you start them earlier than you think, at first, so you can see them go from negative to positive (there is often a gradual darkening process, tho it is possible to go from stark white to positive all of a sudden too), so if you normally O CD 14, start them CD 8 or 9 (this depends on cost, if you're using super expensive digi tests obvs you would want to wait till more like CD 11 range). If you usually O a different time, you can shift the days but keep in mind that it's not unusual to see fertile window shift rather dramatically when swaying (or even NOT when swaying)

So then, you'd start off doing your e4d after your period ends and just carry on with that both before and after the pos OPK attempt. then be taking the OPK at the appropriate times and whenever you see that first positive (not the darkest, but the first) have another attempt while continuing on with the e4d attempts in the ORIGINAL pattern you were having them, don't reset the pattern based on the e4d attempt. If your pos opk attempt falls on the same day as your regularly scheduled attempt, STILL have two attempts. Have 2 attempts the same day, have one the following day or the day before if you can predict it, whatever, just add that second attempt in there somewhere. Then keep going with the e4d after that till you're sure you've ovulated.

12. Thanks Girlboyohboy thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good morning, Im sorry you still have not conceived. I am with you also I am CD 7. We will try the every72 plus 1 attempt this month

Good luck to you

14. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you Ladies. I’m feeling good about the OPK, so hopefully not too much longer since our son will be 4 and I wanted them to be a little closer in age.

My cycles have been 32 days (they were 34 days before I began swaying) and my periods have been lighter. Also I’ve been getting my period in the afternoon/evening, and I used to get it right when I woke up in the morning. I will adjust the OPKs based on my cycle length. Atomic, what do you mean by positive vs darkest OPK?
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There is a glut of terrible apps on the market that are telling people that it's only the darkest OPK strip that determins when you will ovulate, when in reality it's actually the FIRST positive (test line as dark or darker than control line) that determines O (24-36 hours average after the first positive). The darkest line can actually come too late!

17. Thanks Girlboyohboy thanked for this post
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast