Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It can fluctuate depending on the concentrated of your urine an also like i said the ovulation hormones are higher in the afternoon don't know why. My tests are normally way higher at night, you mite notice the same. You could go from that to a blazing positive tonight good luck.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck to you )))
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies! I might have covid again, I’m going to get tested tomorrow (I was exposed to someone with it and now running a temp), so this month is kinda messed up now. I don’t believe I’ve ovulated yet (which is now days late compared to the previous few months), and my husband is sleeping in a separate room because he doesn’t want to get Covid obviously lol, so I guess we’ll see if I’m better by the time I actually ovulate or we might just have to wait until next month. I had the Delta version last year which was way worse than this, so at least there’s that!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Covid is positive and opk is positive. Go figure.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear that - feel better soon! We have been having a weird number of people coming up Covid pos right around ovulation, beginning to wonder if there's a correlation, like our immune system drops around then or something.

So glad it's easier than Delta!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    big bug!!! Next month I wish will be your month if this one cant be Hope you are feeling ok
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

9. Likes Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic and Treens! I felt so much better on the Fourth of July, so we actually got an attempt in that day, and the bonus is that my OPK was also blazing positive that day (I don’t think I knew what a positive was before seeing that). Cramping and CM lined up with ovulation being on July 5th, so hopefully it’s a legit attempt!!

I’m wondering if my body kept gearing up to ovulate but it was delayed because of the Covid? Atomic, your theory about the immune system seems really accurate. Do you think that having Covid during ovulation might sway pink? Had to ask of course haha.

Also, we got two attempts in on the fourth, not just one. My husband didn’t think I was going to be feeling better yet, so he released on his own that morning, a few hours before our first attempt. We then did it again that evening. I know this probably sways more blue for us, but when he told me he had already released, it worried me that it would make conceiving less likely with only that first attempt. We are going on vacation next week so hopefully I can keep my mind off of it all during the hardest part of the TWW lol.
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sickness during O does seem to sway pink. I can't pin it down any closer than that, like by individual virus. We just don't know.

Two attempts has also been pretty good along with an otherwise good sway. It was really three where it was so heavily blue. I think you guys had a great attempt!! FXFXFX!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Best of luck!!!

14. Likes atomic sagebrush, Girlboyohboy liked this post
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Ladies! How is everyone doing? I’m on CD 9 today, so we didn’t end up conceiving last cycle. I’ve just been trying to not think too much about swaying and conceiving these past few weeks. The kids start school in a couple weeks and our little guy is off to preschool, so I’m just getting everything organized (but not TOO organized 😆 ).

We will continue with OPKs this month, q4days plus one attempt with positive OPK. My husband started eating KETO a few weeks ago. Any info on how that might sway? It’s always something haha!
    🩷2008 💙2013 💙2019 💙2023

16. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast