Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No CM

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, it is absolutely the case that your iron levels can drop again.

We don't know how iron tablets sway. Since we do see more boys conceived when women take prenatals and eat more highly fortified foods we assume that nutrients tend to sway blue, but when you need something, you need it. They don't ~appear~ to be heavy hitters like B12 and Vit D but I just don't have the data to quantify how much any one thing sways on its own, I'd need a study done in people doing NOTHING else besides taking iron to be able to know that.

We also have not found iron to make EWCM so while it's certainly possible you're lower in iron and may need to take some, I would not look at the amount of EWCM you are making as being in any way indicative of that. EWCM has more to do with fat intake and calories overall than iron. I have been struggling off and on with anemia for many years now and have never had any issue with EWCM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Likes Parying4agirl liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, see, that's the problem with not tracking. I have no way to know if you're getting enough, YOU have no way of knowing if you're getting enough, and I can't help you in any real way without that information. Without knowing portions, I can't say if a person needs more food intake. My gut is telling me you aren't getting enough fat and that's what is causing the scanty EWCM but I can't know without more info.

What is your height so I can calculate your BMI?? Regardless of the weights you conceived at in the past, it's entirely possible that a weight that you were able to previously conceive at is too low now.

With e4d, if you have to miss a day you BD as soon as you can and then just keep counting from THAT day. There is nothing magic about the BD days, it's just a handy way to continue having attempts that are evenly spaced, so if you have to miss a day just have sex the next day and continue on with the pattern.

So like this: You'd be having sex say CD 8, 11, but then oh no, you miss CD 14, but just have sex CD 15 instead, then switch the e4d to be based on THAT BD (not the other BDs) and then CD 18, 21, etc.

4. Thanks Parying4agirl thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I totally get that and understand what you are saying. I will start tracking. I am 5’2, i just did a general bmi search and its come back with 19.4?
    Thanks for explaining the e4d method x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Even if it's just once in a while it can help. I just don't want to see anyone harming themselves by eating too little.

ok so with that BMI we want to see you hold steady where you're at.

7. Thanks Parying4agirl thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12