Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying Pink and Nervous

Hello! I've been lurking and have bought the standard plan and have been just doing the LE diet, skipping breakfast, charting ovulation, vitex, folate, and my husband is taking cranberry. I'm going to start exercising cardio as well. We're planning on making our first attempt next month and I'm nervous that I'm not doing enough and keep seeing posts saying not to do certain things that the plan has. We have 3 boys and this is going to be our last pregnancy and chance to try for a girl. Help please!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You sound like you are doing great! I got my daughter after 3 sons with the help from Atomic and the ladies on here. Good luck to you!
    Mummy to three beautiful boys!

DS 1 DS 2 DS 3

Hoping to add some pink to our family

Our sway worked we are having a beautiful princess due May 2021

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wishing you all the best! We are swaying girl also. My main things i am trying is no eating till 10-11 I get up at 6 then only eating 3times mainly fruits veggies on my plate where normally it would be meat and potatoes/rice. I have been working out for 30 min 5x week i know i should 1 hour i just don't have the time I also walk quite a bit for getting the kids to and from school. I drink lots of coffee too decaf and regular.
    2001 Girl ~ 2003 Boy ~ 2012 Girl ~ 2021 Sway Boy got Boy ~ 2022 Sway Girl- Lost little Girl ~ Due April 2024 Girl

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you ladies! I guess I'm just nervous because there feels like there's a lot of hinting and pressure from well-meaning family and friends about hopes for a baby girl. Is there anything I should particularly focus on? I feel like I've followed the diet pretty closely but I still feel like I'm doing it wrong. Also having trouble fitting exercise in. I'm a toddler teacher and am on my feet a good chunk of the day as well as rushing around with my boys but I don't feel like it really counts towards the exercise quota.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Our premade standard plan is an old school sway plan (as that's what most people want when they buy readymade plans, is the old school sway info). Would you like me to make you guys a personalized plan?? I'll do it free of charge and send it to you via email right away, as soon as I get it done. Just go ahead and message me either by clicking my user name or at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com with your ages, any health issues, BMI, food issues if any, if you're breastfeeding or not, and what YOU personally want from your sway. I'd be happy to do that for you guys!!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FluteMama94 View Post
    Thank you ladies! I guess I'm just nervous because there feels like there's a lot of hinting and pressure from well-meaning family and friends about hopes for a baby girl. Is there anything I should particularly focus on? I feel like I've followed the diet pretty closely but I still feel like I'm doing it wrong. Also having trouble fitting exercise in. I'm a toddler teacher and am on my feet a good chunk of the day as well as rushing around with my boys but I don't feel like it really counts towards the exercise quota.
    We do sometimes make exceptions for ladies who are on their feet all day - nurses, farmers, teachers - because it's tough to fit in an hour of exercise after working a long day at a more physical job. Ideally we like to see "real" exercise, but when you're working an active job it is ~likely~ that you're getting enough exercise, because even if it's less intense, you're doing it a very long time over the day.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Atomic! Thank you for your response! I sent you a PM. That's good to know about active jobs still working towards exercise. By the end of the day I'm pretty tired but if adding exercise would tip the scales between successful sway or not then I'll work on adding it in.

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok! I'll be looking for it!