Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW - I had tons i means loads of stevia when I got my girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    FWIW - I had tons i means loads of stevia when I got my girls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok cool thats good to know. Thanks

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yup, I don't believe stevia sways blue but I have no data to prove it either way.

Right, artificial sweetener is not sugar. You can have it if you like on the alternate diet.
    Thanks atomic
    Does this look like a meal to the body would you say? It's my low sugar coffee sachets

Pro 0
    Fat 2
    Sugar 1
    Carbs 4

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How many cals in all?
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Its 50cal.

Also i brought this sweetener the ingredients are sodium cyclamate and sodium saccharin. I've never brought it before an a quick Google search says in recent studies it showed to rise blood sugar, is it still ok to use as my daily sweetner? At the moment all of my coffees are with meals. But i would love a coffee first thing in the morning with the nutritional values i mentioned but but not sure if that would be considered a snack/meal? Thanks a bunch
    Last edited by Kazzzz; May 31st, 2022 at 07:24 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd not worry about that 50 cal drink first thing in the morning. Now, if you were drinking it every 15 minutes thru the day, then yes that would be more of an issue and should be limited.

There are studies with mixed evidence on all the artificial sweeteners. Try to keep in mind that we honestly don't know how swaying works anyway; higher blood sugar is just a theory and I hate to see you guys focusing on theories that aren't really even proven, because even if they're 100 percent true, we still don't know the mechanics of it. Tons of people have used some artificial sweetener when swaying pink and gotten girls, so I know it is not a magic blue bullet, but at the same time I've seen people who are using the insane scary high amounts getting boys (now I suspect that's the control freakishness of people who do that, and not the artificial sweetener itself...but I don't know that.)

If it helps you stick to the diet overall, then I'd use it in moderation. If it's more something you can get by without, I'd keep it as a treat even as much as 1x a day but again, I'd probably not be drinking lots of servings as that's not ideal for your health anyway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

So you think sweetner may slightly sway boy? Or do you think its neutral? Is sweetener better for an alt girl sway then white sugar i guess is what I'm asking? I like using it like a cheat for replacing sugar I'm a sugar addicted boy mum lol. I use a little in my 2 coffees and 1 nightly alcoholic drink and if i bake something. Speaking of baking i baked some chocolate muffins using wholemeal flour, 100% cocoa powder, sweetner etc. I worked out the nutritional value of them and they are fine but is there anything i should watch out for when baking like anything in the cocoa, baking powder, baking soda etc? I remember people use to say cocoa sways boy. Maybe i should just make cheesy savoury muffins only.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 2nd, 2022 at 02:54 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I do not know how or if sweetener sways. I doubt it does, but I have seen some people drinking absolutely insane levels of artificial sweetener getting pretty much exclusively boys. Now, I suspect that has way more to do with the control freakishness of these people who are willing to go to such an extreme, and nothing to do with the sweetener, but since I don't think it sways pink either, I very much prefer to see you guys using safe and sane levels of intake.

My answer was actually based on your concern that your blood sugar might rise after drinking it. So if you're having something that YOU are concerned may raise your blood sugar, have it with a meal.

Overthinking your sway to this extent will not help and will in fact very badly hurt your sway. Dietary amounts of cocoa is fine. Baking powder and soda in small amounts is fine. It is limits overall that matter. So stick in the limits and use your sense about how much you're really eating and how often and you'll do fine. No need to worry about these small details.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh and as for cocoa swaying blue, that's based on the old mineral diets. When we were first experimenting with the LE Diet, we worried about micronutrients in things like cocoa. But just like with fruit and veg, micronutrients in chocolate didn't seem to matter at all. We went from white chocolate only to milk chocolate and now people eat chocolate stuff all the time and our results are higher than ever. it just doesn't appear that these small details amount to anything. Only fortified foods and prenatal/multivitamins are to be avoided.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool thanks yeah i go from relaxed to freaking out over some little thing then i over think it an feel all ocd about it. I'm trying to relax i burn lavender everyday an play music to try help me relax. On a positive note I'll have clomid in 2weeks time. I have a feeling i mite ovulate this month but I'll be skipping it to avoid my next baby sharing a birth month with 4 immediate family members and 1 niece lol plus I'll add in clomid with my first cycle.

Does this look like what other successful girl swayers ate?

Breakfast
    Stir-fry veg with drrssing, 3 rice wafers each with hummus
    Coffee with cream an sweetener

Lunch
    Vege soup with 2 wholemeal bread, greek yoghurt an fruit, coffee with cream an sweetner

Dinner
    Cheesy rice/vege bake or vegetable nachos or burritos with extra veges or salad, greek yoghurt with fruit, vodka with lemon or lime soda water an sweetener

This is basically what i eat everyday its a habit now but i dont mind switching things up on random days by eating something completely different i just work it in.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast