Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Why do you assume I haven't already done hours of research into all this and already know this and have discounted it? Sometimes I give people a briefer explanation on some issue simply because getting into the nitty gritty is confusing and encourages control freakishness (and this is especially true when it is someone who I know has issues in that department already) Sometimes I try more to reassure/offer support than to write an encyclopedia, when I think that's what people need from me. The answers I give are based in people's responses to similar questions over the years - what has helped them, what has reassured them, what has confused them, etc.

Fact - MOST people do not want answers to exacting detail, MOST people already believe my answers are overly detailed, MOST people's eyes kind of glaze over when I write too much, and I am always, always on guard against triggering control freakishness since it ruins sways, so (believe it or not) I attempt to err on the side of brevity rather than writing War-and-Peace length replies in which I delve into every aspect of everything under the sun in every post I write. The amount of work I put in on this site is but a fraction of the time I have spent reading books, research, blogs, and all the rest of it. I have invested not only time but a good deal of money into accruing information that I share with you guys in the ways I think the average person understands at the level of detail people need from me. This doesn't mean I don't know things that I don't happen to bring up.

Perhaps more importantly, why do you assume I don't see what you're saying?? I assure you I do, but I am taking dozens of factors into account in the advice I give (as I've already expained in mind-numbing detail). I DISAGREE WITH YOU for all the reasons I already spelled out. A person can fully understand a point, and disagree with it. YOUR CONCERN IS NOT A CONCERN I HAVE.

I find - and this is in no way just you, it's something I run into at times - that people who are insanely wound up about their sways do not like it when I disagree with them. Some people just desperately want my approval on every element of their sway and will argue to the mat trying to wrest it out of me. Or, maybe it's just that you don't really bother to read my replies, I've gotten that vibe before from you on several occasions, and I find it extremely disrespectful of my time and energy - not "too many questions" but that you DO NOT BOTHER TO READ MY ANSWERS. Maybe it's a combination of both, or maybe this is sheer anxiety relief for you and nothing more (but that is still very disrespectful of my time and energy). I'm not sure what your deal is, I honestly thought I'd seen it all at this point but this is just completely out of my experience.

I am over this artificial sweetener thing and if you ask me another question on the matter I'm going to lock this thread. Now, to answer your question once again, for the FINAL TIME, I do not think that artificial sweeteners cause or trigger IR issues in the manner in which we use them here on this site, and indeed, the manner most, and possibly ANY people use them in. If they did, I would not recommend them.

This is ending here, now, immediately, today, this minute. Your next question had better be about something that I haven't already answered you on several times already, and it had darn well better not be about artificial sweetener.
    The two points i brought up were sweetener increasing hungry and or sweet cravings which i experienced and sweetener triggering or increasing ir issues. I was wanting your take on those things that's why i felt like i wasn't being heard and the conversation went back and forth. In your last two angry responses you finally touched on those two points.
    Just so you know i do actually read every single word of every single reply you give. I want to learn and explore that's my personality i also have anxiety up to my eye balls this is why i sometimes ask questions more then once. I'm a busy mum of 3 kids loaded with anxiety trying to also take on an do a sway i haven't slept through the night in a year and a half. My brain is so flooded some days that when i read answers or even if someone tells me something in person it doesn't stick. I'm actually really hurt by your response to the point of holding myself back from breaking down. I'm actually a really good, caring, sensitive person who likes to look into everything an explore I'm inquisitive by nature but for you see that as a negative thing an explain it like some sort of monster is very damaging to an already low self-esteemed mother. I try to not let the anxiety i experience define me but thanks for all your help and support i truly have appreciated it beyond words and like I've said many times i mean no disrespect at all, I'm really sorry if i annoyed you.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 17th, 2022 at 09:19 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The two points i brought up were sweetener increasing hungry and or sweet cravings which i experienced and sweetener triggering or increasing ir issues. I was wanting your take on those things that's why i felt like i wasn't being heard and the conversation went back and forth. In your last two angry responses you finally touched on those two points.
    Just so you know i do actually read every single word of every single reply you give. I want to learn and explore that's my personality i also have anxiety up to my eye balls this is why i sometimes ask questions more then once. I'm a busy mum of 3 kids loaded with anxiety trying to also take on an do a sway i haven't slept through the night in a year and a half. My brain is so flooded some days that when i read answers or even if someone tells me something in person it doesn't stick. I'm actually really hurt by your response to the point of holding myself back from breaking down. I'm actually a really good, caring, sensitive person who likes to look into everything an explore I'm inquisitive by nature but for you see that as a negative thing an explain it like some sort of monster is very damaging to an already low self-esteemed mother. I try to not let the anxiety i experience define me but thanks for all your help and support i truly have appreciated it beyond words and like I've said many times i mean no disrespect at all, I'm really sorry if i annoyed you.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 17th, 2022 at 09:20 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thefinalcountdown View Post
    I’m just stopping by to reassure you I got 2 girls with massive stevia intake (multiple coffees throughout the day yes with cream) and a boy without stevia but still having coffee. Just make your coffee drinkable and forget it. Lots of girl moms I know have mega sweet tooth’s but don’t eat a lot of real foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hey sorry i missed your message, thank you so much that's helpful to know you used lots of stevia when you got your girls. I haven't tried just stevia yet my one is erythritol based with a bit of stevia in it and it caused me to feel more hungry and have real bad sugar cravings. I'll just use what ever i have on hand or what i feel like having on the day. I've brought some pure stevia just waiting for it to arrive hopefully it doesn't increase my hunger or sweet cravings.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Erythritol really really bothers my stomach. Like lots of gas and can also cause diarrhea so you may be irritated by it. I used liquid stevia and LOTS. I mean, my husband couldn’t even take a sip it was so sweet, all during the day too. You can also realize that sweet cravings are probably because you’re eating differently now than maybe how you’re used to and your body craves sweets because it’s not having them, not because you are having xyz sweetener. Let it go and drink the stuff!!

It may not be my place to say this but atomic is really not being mean or cruel in the least. Actually the opposite! She WANTS your sway to work and she’s tried every way to say it gently now she’s using some tough love. If she didn’t care she wouldn’t be writing you, or any of us back! She comes on here daily with FIVE kids to deal with all of us asking redundant questions not to make us feel good/bad/ ok, but for us to SUCCEED! You have to let personal feelings go and trust that she has like 20 years and umpteen number of women experience behind her.

Enjoy your coffee! And relax! All the all girl moms I know are so relaxed about stuff it’s ridiculous! Makes me cringe! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes NACIREMADREAM liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Kazzz, there is not any earthly way I could have answered you more thoroughly than I have. 10 pages of answers on artificial sweeteners is more than adequate by any measure, and my replies in this thread have been more than enough for other people. In short, this is not a me problem. I am trying to HELP YOU. True fact, we all have problems. We all have anxiety and sleepless nights, myself included, we all struggle with being busy as moms and having low self esteem, and despite that I have spent a LOT of time and energy attempting to assist you in the way that I think is best for YOU based on years of experience helping people who are also anxious, who are also concerned about the outcome of their sway, and who most certainly did NOT ask the same question over and over again. My assistance does not entail feeding your anxiety and feeding your control freakishness by giving in to your every whim. I am not a trained monkey or a robot and I DO NOT have to answer your questions in the way that you personally think that I should.

I have reasons why I give the replies in the fashion that I do, why I use one type of reply vs. another one, and so on. I chose not to go into too much scientific detail with you, because detail feeds control freakishness, and you had already, on more than one occasion, taken a detail I offered up quite innocently and ran with it down another rabbithole and another, which is DEVASTATING for your sway, and for what? For something that does not possibly sway in any appreciable way. Artificial sweetener does not and cannot matter in the big picture because we would not see the results we do if it did. That is answer enough, move on. You don't need, and in fact SHOULD NOT BE dwelling on this, and me encouraging you to continue dwelling upon it would not be me doing you any favors whatsoever.

Before I replied, I actually went back through and reread my responses to be sure (I always do this before I send a contentious post) and in fact, I had answered every one of your concerns in previous posts. Repeatedly. So let's not use the word "finally" here because that is simply not supported by any facts whatsoever and is actually pretty insulting all things considered. Again, not at all respectful of my time and energy.

FINAL WARNING - your next post needs to be about something that we have not talked about already. If it isn't, this thread is locked and you'll need to start a new one in which you do not mention artificial sweeteners AT ALL or I'll lock that one too. I will happily lock as many posts on artificial sweeteners as you'd care to make, and I'll do that while continuing to answer any further legitimate questions. It is time to move on.

Do not argue with me, attempt to explain, etc or I will lock this thread. We are done with this topic of conversation.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 18th, 2022 at 11:45 AM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You know what, actually, I was pretty clear the last time I didn't want this thread to continue and to come back and read, in a 20 page long thread "you finally gave me an answer" is just so egregious that I think I will lock this simply to not have to look at it any more.

Open a new thread and do not bring up artificial sweetener in it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021