=pro 44.1
    =cals 1736.6

Had to try hard to get numbers up today wine helps get cals up lol

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    reposting question from PM:

Hey yep I'm struggling most days to get all 3 fat pro an cals up into the ideal range but i worry if i consume even more it mite effect my sway because for 8wks i was even lower in fat pro not sure about cals but like i said i was gluten free dairy-free eating super clean an healthy, mostly fruits an veg then some nuts couple tomes a wk some salmon every second day and a potato or millet flat bread dairy i never felt hungry because i was snacking a lot but on fruit my worry is now since switching to swaying about 4 wks ago my nutrition has gone up since now I'm having dairy an wholemeal bread etc do you think that kind of switch will sway boy? I am planning on swaying for atleast 2 more months if we don't slip up lol but do you think since the bigger picture will look like 2 months super strict 3 months pcos girl sway that I'll be ok? I just worry about the switch to more nutrients dence if you know what I'm saying. Sorry this has just been on my mind since i made the switch.

Also wholemeal isn't exactly the same as wholegrain which worries me. Wholemeal has higher gi then wholegrain. Wholegrain is better for you. Whats your thoughts? I'll write out what I've been eating for you to see when i get a minute. 3 boys at home school holidays lol
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kazzz, I need you to hear me this time. I have answered these questions already. Nothing you say will change my mind, and I think you are seriously, massively harming your sway by obsessing over the same set of small details again and again. The dairy is fine. The wholegrain or whole meal, whichever, we've had people use both. If you prefer to switch back to the types of breads you were eating before that's fine, I don't think it's necessary.

We have not found that relatively small shifts in nutrients like you're describing sway in any appreciable way. The worries about "nutrient dense" foods has been misleading - they just made no difference whatsoever and we have better results with the type of diet I'm describing to you - where people had more flexibility with food choices, and the full fat dairy helped keep them ovulating.. It has much more to do with the fortified foods or taking vitamins. You've shifted your nutrient macros a bit and will have a couple months, if not more since your cycle is not back yet, to adjust. People are eating basically just what you're eating and we have good results with that.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    So we want to prioritise fat an pro an cut some cals if i start gaining? Weighed myself today so 4 days later and I'm back down I'll keep an eye on weight weekly. I'm breastfeeding an only hitting an average of 1400 cals and for pro an fat average is 30-40.

Much easier to keep all messages here thanks atomic I'm super grateful for your help your an angel.
    You need to cut calories overall while keeping the higher protein and fat intake if you are gaining weight. This is because if you're gaining on that nutrient intake, you are probably insulin resistant and need to eat fewer carbs. So by cutting calories overall, while keeping protein and fat the same, not only are you eating fewer calories overall, but you'll be eating fewer cals from carbs.

What you are eating is not enough. That's a starvation diet, particularly when breastfeeding. at minimum 1500-1800 cals. 50-60 g protein and fat is best, if you really can't eat that much then I suppose 40-50 g but then you're not going to be getting the full benefits in terms of cutting back on carbs.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's all the right kinds of foods, but you need to boost fat, protein, and calories. This is not LE Diet, it's starvation, and is not allowed especially when breastfeeding. Try eating larger portions of the same stuff if you can. Even if we have to add in another meal.

I do not believe you are possibly gaining weight on such a low food intake. I think you may have just weighed yourself with food in your stomach.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The one on this page is better, but even just a couple more bites of the protein/fat foods will help. I know it's hard to believe but even just a small amount more can help.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    The one on this page is better, but even just a couple more bites of the protein/fat foods will help. I know it's hard to believe but even just a small amount more can help.

Thank you so much its very reassuring knowing that I'm eating the right kinds of food. It may not seem like it but as i stress these small issues out I'm becoming more relaxed an less ocd I'm a strange breed lol. I have lost a little bit of weight this week so thats good to see I'm not actually gaining but now i need to hold my weight I'm 61kg an 171cm tall.

I'm more then happy to eat more of the same things thats actually the easiest way to add more in and i actually did that last night and felt like i had gone over because i felt so full but i didn't. Maybe i haven't been eating enough.

Thank you for all your time an effort helping woman like me on our swaying missions xx

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post

Hey do we count calories in tomatoes like tins of tomatoes, tomato paste or tinned tomato concentrate?

10. Likes Amlewis2257 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! Absolutely count cals in those things - and if you're having, say, marinara sauce, that will have added oils (so you should count the fat in that).

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    your BMI is at the point where I'd want you to hold steady anyway. No weight loss necessary, as long as you aren't gaining that's what we want. Just stick right where you're at!

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast