Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) We can sit around speculating all we want about "maybe it's this or that" but we simply do not know. That having been said, it makes no sense whatsoever that it's "eating at this hour or that hour" because the most likely explanation as to why swaying works is that it gives a baby of a certain gender a better chance of survival and growing up to pass down genes to future generations. So if you don't have enough calories coming in for a baby boy, why in the heck would that change because you ate dinner at 8pm instead of 6? These very fine details simply don't add up to affecting a sway, AND they contribute to control freakishness by encouraging you guys to be thinking about your sway every minute of every hour of every day.

What makes the most sense is just that eating less often helps your sway (because your blood sugar is lower on average across the days and weeks). The ONLY reason we push back breakfast is that's just the easiest time for most people to miss a meal, or push it back by a few hours. There is nothing magic about missing breakfast, it's that we are eating less often OVERALL. Some people find it easier to skip dinner. That is ok. Others are incapable of missing dinner (ME) and I had to eat pretty much last thing before going to bed or I couldn't sleep. I still got a girl doing that so whatever that program you saw on TV was saying, it certainly didn't undo my sway by eating at 8-9 PM and since tons of other people have also done that (including some blue swayers who ended up with girl opposites) I can pretty definitively say that no ones sway is wrecked by eating before bed.

This type of CONSTANT thinking, theorizing, fine tuning your sway is absolutely the worst possible thing you could be doing right now. Seriously. The more you guys focus on theories and suppositions, the more you go down these rabbitholes where you're basing sways on totally hypothetical musings instead of just doing what works for most people most of the time. Please just do what has worked for people and let go of this controlling mindset because it is ruinous to sways.

2)Please do not use maca. If I had thought maca was a good idea, I would have told you to use maca. I do not have anyone use maca (many blue swayers want to use maca, because some sites claim it sways blue and also because it's supposedly "good for fertilty") because it has caused all sorts of weird side effects, even crazy things like hallucinations and head-to-toe itching, and like literally every other hormonal herbal supplement, can actually make it take LONGER for your cycle to resume. Plus, you are nursing and there is inadequate information about safety when nursing.

Additionally, if your period came back within 7 days of using maca, then it was either a) not actually a period and you caused yourself to start bleeding by suddenly lowering your estrogen levels and triggering a breakthrough bleed that was not your period at all since it did not follow ovulation, or b)your cycle was already on its way back. Your period doesn't just "come back". In order to have a true period, you first must ovulate (and it takes a good week-10 days minimum for an egg to develop to the point it can be ovulated.) Then, 10-14 days later, your period would come. So unless you had already ovulated, your period could not have come back 7 days later from Maca. If that was a true period, you had already ovulated on your own, and if it was breakthrough bleeding, that wasn't a period anyway and taking Maca had hormonal effects on you - the same type of effects that may keep ovulation away even longer.

3)Yes, artificial sweetener is fine. You can try a wholegrain muffin with artificial sweetener if you'd like, but of course the cooked fruit will itself have sugars in it (fresh fruit is better than cooked fruit in terms of blood sugar) and if you use dry fruit like sultanas or dates, they are VERY sugary and are probably best used in extreme moderation. Since you're on the alt. diet more as a preventative than due to active PCOS, having muffins now and then, even once a day, is probably ok but I'd not treat it as a free for all and absolutely do not have them between meals, on ly with meals.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Watching the program got me thinking that's all.

Cool I won't try try the maca but i will make some wholemeal apple and cinnamon muffins for a treat that will be nice since i love to bake and normally would bake sweet treats a few times a week before swaying started. I mite make some savory muffins too that would be a quick an easy go to.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; May 30th, 2022 at 08:24 AM.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great!!! Enjoy!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Great!!! Enjoy!
    Thank you

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey atomic I've lost a little bit more weight only 700 grams over 2wks but i really don't want to delay my period from coming back. Should i see what my weight does next week then go from there or should i add some more of something now? I am power walking for 1 hr 6-7 times a week and will now be switching to my stationery bike i just purchased and still breastfeeding 5x in 24hrs
    Last edited by Kazzzz; May 27th, 2022 at 03:12 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Add more calories right now. Temporarily you might want to drop to 5 days a week exercise till the weight loss stops.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Add more calories right now. Temporarily you might want to drop to 5 days a week exercise till the weight loss stops.
    Ok cool thats fine by me I've lost motivation for daily exercise now. Do you think 60/60/2200 would be a good new target? It has been 60/60/2000 although i do struggle to get to the 60 protein an mostly hitting 45 to 55 range but i have been doing well on fat an cals.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; May 28th, 2022 at 04:35 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes that's fine, do try to hit that protein range tho even if you have to switch out some of the carb calories for a small bit of meat.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok I'll try. One other thing you don't believe sweeteners play any part in swaying right? So me having Stevia as my daily sweetner is fine? I just figured i can eat more normally but just use sweetener an wholemeal instead like this morning making pancakes with sweetener an wholemeal its nice to be eating some normal things now i went into it pretty strict but have relaxed a bit and increased my variety of foods.

So pcos/alt girl sway is low to no sugar which i completely think i need to be a part of but sweetners aren't sugar so they don't count as sugar at all right? We can eat as much as the safety guidelines say right? And it won't effect our girl sway? I love sweet stuff have always eaten tons of it so I'm hoping i can just switch out real sugar for fake.

Last thing do you think it would be classed as a meal if i have a coffee sachet first thing in the morning? Heres the details its 98% sugar free coffee sachets. I'm feeling empty in the mornings now must be because I've been constantly losing weight loss this year. I get up at 6.30 and don't have breakfast till 10.30 - 11 am

Cals 50
    Pro 0
    Fat 2
    Sugar 1
    Carbs 4

Is that high carbs? I was thinking about ditching the sachets an just using a little coco in my coffee to give a chocolaty hint that would probably be better wouldn't it so i can drop these added carbs in these sachets?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; May 28th, 2022 at 05:26 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yup, I don't believe stevia sways blue but I have no data to prove it either way.

Right, artificial sweetener is not sugar. You can have it if you like on the alternate diet.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast