Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to clarify what "mixed evidence" means, it means that there are a LOT of studies that find artificial sweetener doesn't have any effect on blood sugar levels or that it's very nominal and unimportant.
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'd not worry about that 50 cal drink first thing in the morning. Now, if you were drinking it every 15 minutes thru the day, then yes that would be more of an issue and should be limited.

There are studies with mixed evidence on all the artificial sweeteners. Try to keep in mind that we honestly don't know how swaying works anyway; higher blood sugar is just a theory and I hate to see you guys focusing on theories that aren't really even proven, because even if they're 100 percent true, we still don't know the mechanics of it. Tons of people have used some artificial sweetener when swaying pink and gotten girls, so I know it is not a magic blue bullet, but at the same time I've seen people who are using the insane scary high amounts getting boys (now I suspect that's the control freakishness of people who do that, and not the artificial sweetener itself...but I don't know that.)

If it helps you stick to the diet overall, then I'd use it in moderation. If it's more something you can get by without, I'd keep it as a treat even as much as 1x a day but again, I'd probably not be drinking lots of servings as that's not ideal for your health anyway.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the rest of the reply

I do not know how or if sweetener sways. I doubt it does, but I have seen some people drinking absolutely insane levels of artificial sweetener getting pretty much exclusively boys. Now, I suspect that has way more to do with the control freakishness of these people who are willing to go to such an extreme, and nothing to do with the sweetener, but since I don't think it sways pink either, I very much prefer to see you guys using safe and sane levels of intake.

My answer was actually based on your concern that your blood sugar might rise after drinking it. So if you're having something that YOU are concerned may raise your blood sugar, have it with a meal.

Overthinking your sway to this extent will not help and will in fact very badly hurt your sway. Dietary amounts of cocoa is fine. Baking powder and soda in small amounts is fine. It is limits overall that matter. So stick in the limits and use your sense about how much you're really eating and how often and you'll do fine. No need to worry about these small details.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much ok so I'll continue having some sweetener but I'll try not to use it. I use 2 aspartame tabs in each of my 2 daily coffee's 1/2 tsp liquid sweetener in my sweet/spicy sauce few times a week, its also in my glass of sugar free peach iced tea an sprite zero that i mix my vodka into each night, and its my sugar free coffee sachets an ice cream. Is that considered alot? Or is it just when you add sweetener to things yourself?

How do you feel about girl sway mums using weight watchers sweets like cake mix/pudding/jelly etc? I did notice that there cakes etc have wheat flour in them but if they don't have sugar or wheat flour are they ok? I'm thinking it would be the best cheat if I'm going to say have a slice of cake since it will have the flour but not the sugar so its 50% better then a normal slice of cake right?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 16th, 2022 at 07:38 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1# Also are most successful girl sway mums and ones currently swaying using salt as normal? I use salt on every savoury meal.

#2 And did you say to use cows milk with caution even if within limits because its high in vitamins/minerals? Sorry I'll go back an reread our private messages from when i first contacted you
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 16th, 2022 at 07:31 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    my recommendation is 2-3 12-16 ounce servings per day. That is more than I would recommend, but some people do have that much.

Yes, whenever you ingest artificial sweetener, it counts, whether you add it yourself or you get it in a mix.

The problem with things like cake mix and pudding is it would often have other stuff in it (such as skim dairy) that it's best for you to avoid. If you want, I can take a look at the product you want to use and tell you if it's all right or not.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Practically everyone has given up the salt restriction.

Dairy within limits is fine. Limits, limits, limits - only fortified foods and vitamins need to be avoided within the limits.

Actually, you've asked me the dairy question several times just in this thread, and I reposted the replies in this thread too to help you recall what we already discussed. This is one of those questions that feels really OCD/repetitive to me.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From an earlier post:

An answer I posted in another thread, reposting here to have all my replies in one place:

Kazzz, I feel like we are having some sort of fundamental miscommunication here, LOL. I promise you that I would not be telling you over and over again that dairy is ok within limits if it wasn't ok. My answer isn't going to change. I am not missing anything, I completely understand your question, and I repeat: Full fat dairy within limits is and always has been ok on the alternate PCOS-type LE Diet. Avoid skim and part skim because the concentrated milk sugars in it aggravate PCOS. Our good results with the alternate style LE Diet are in people all of whom did exactly this.

YES, you can have milk, yogurt, cheese, etc, any dairy food, within limits, as much as you want. Within limits. Now, eating a massive amount of dairy alone may not be the best way to get adequate calories, fat, and protein on the diet (because you'll likely quickly go over on fat and protein, then have a lot of calories left to eat and you've used up your fat and protein) but that is a separate problem of PRACTICALITY and not because "too much dairy ruins my pink sway". As long as you're in the limits you can have dairy without limits, but keep in mind you need to be getting ENOUGH food as well and there is more than just dairy to think about.

To illustrate: drinking six cups of milk, for example, will put you at 48 g protein, 48 g fat, but only 1280 calories. How will you get up to the 1500-1800, or even beyond that to 1800-2000 (since that is what most people breastfeeding need) because now you've spent so much of your protein and fat on milk?? It's also not a balanced diet (you'd be perilously low in iron and Vitamin C, for starters), would not satisfy you at all, may upset your stomach, and would be so darn borint it would very likely set you up for cheating. But that doesn't mean you can't have dairy within the limits, it means that focusing too heavily on ANY one thing is never a good approach.

The stuff you're thinking of in terms of "avoiding fortified foods" are things with large amounts of added nutrients crammed into them like power bars, meal replacer shakes, breakfast cereal, where you're eating them and getting massive intake of ALL your day's nutrients - things that have the equivalent of a whole ground up vitamin pill in them. Not regular ordinary foods. Even foods some with minor fortification, like dairy and pasta - are fine in your sway. We just can't get away from that. Please note, that even if you had 6 cups of milk like I described above, that would still be less than 100% Vitamin D and well within pink range on potassium according to the mineral diets, if that is important to you, so having dairy foods is absolutely NOTHING like taking a multivitamin or eating fortified foods.

atomic tough love alert: What you are doing here, asking me the same question over and over again, IS control freakishness. I understand you guys tell yourself that if you just can only get your every doubt erased, eventually you'll get to some place where you'll relax, but it's the process of trying to have those doubts erased that is the issue. a) "I feel anxiety about my sway b) "I'll ask atomic about this, so I can alleviate my anxiety c) "atomic answered me, but did she really understand what I was asking? Maybe she misunderstood. Yikes, maybe she was wrong??? Now I feel anxious again" d) "I'll ask her again just to be absolutely SURE and then my anxiety will go away". But it never works because it's natural to feel anxious about sways, so you're back at square one again, repeating that process over and over again (and in many cases actually going back through old posts, or dredging up studies, trying to catch me in a mistake or a lie - not saying you are doing this, Kazzz, but some people do, and OVERWHELMINGLY they have more boys, even with extremely micromanaged "perfect" sways full of mindnumbing attention to detail)

This is exactly what I don't want you to do. Plus, it takes up my time answering the same question over and over again and your other thread is still sitting there unanswered since I've taken so much time with this.

Trying to micromanage your environment and alleviate your anxiety by overly focusing on details that are either totally meaningless or that you've already gotten an answer on is a big red flag for me, so I'm hoping that we can put this behind us now and you can accept the answer I've already given you.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok the next time I'm in the store i will take a pic of the product I've been looking at buying an see what you reckon. I would only have it as a "safer" treat.

Whats your take on using almond flour instead of wholemeal? It's much lower in carbs then both wholemeal an white flour. It is more nutritionally dense but if that doesn't matter? I'm thinking about using it especially for my baking because wholemeal doesn't work for sweet baking lol I'd make a muffin or a biscuits or a mug cake so just 1 serving when i need something sweet. I ask on the back of having a blueberry muffin at the local cafe with my sister for breakfast and I feel bad when i sweet cheat because i really think there's something in the sugar that really sways boy with my body. So if i could bake a treat that actually tasted great or have a serving of weight watchers then i wouldn't ever touch white sugar I've had 3-4 sweet treats over the last 5 months. I'd rather not cheat with white sugar but its the only thing feel like I'm missing. Also I'll reduce my sweetener intake because i used this same amount with my last failed sway but also was doing empty carbs original le back then also. But sweetener makes me feel horrible and its so bad for us anyway. I'll just use it in make sweet cheat baking.

Last thing my tinned chicken has 6g of sugar per serve I'm guessing that's too much? It is in a sweet chilli sauce. This meal makes me happy lol so if its ok once a day I'll continue.

So in all that my questions are

1. Can we use almond flour to completely replace wholemeal flour? Or just for sweet cheat baking?

2. Is 6g of sugar too much in 1 item of food.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 17th, 2022 at 12:49 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Almond flour is fine within limits.

Sugars that are in sauces are fine. We don't worry about those for most people (only people who have pretty severe PCOS have to worry about stuff like that). If that is working for you that's fine.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dinner times are running late is that ok? Do i still have a big enough fast? Dinner starts around 8pm an ends 9pm then breakfast starts somewhere between 10.30am and 11.30am. Is that ok?

Also I've looked into sweetener a bit an it looks like over time it can cause ir. I wonder if it was avoided on the girl sway if success would go up. Maybe woman on the pcos/alt should avoid artificial sweetener due to the ir issue. Anyway i don't like the idea of drinking stuff in the morning that breaks my small fast i think personally I'd be more content with black coffee half a teaspoon of unsweetened coco powder an a little cream i read online that's a good option while fasting. Whats your opinion on this?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 18th, 2022 at 07:18 PM.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast