Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also when should we be consciously aware of sugar? Or do we not look at sugar content in anything an just stick to limits? Do we have to be checking sugar in our alcohol? Like if its a premix or if we mix say vodka with a juice? I mixed 1tbsp of sugar into my families curry tonight it made 6 servings and i only had 1 so hopefully that type of thing is ok. I would only add sugar to homemade curry no other dish. I know things like tomato sauce a very high in sugar. I'm drawn to sugar like a moth to a flame and use to consume sickening amounts of tomato sause and other things containing a ton of sugar.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 18th, 2022 at 07:25 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meal times do not matter as long as you're getting 12-16 hours overnight fast. You need to let go of all small details because of the control freakishness.

2-3 reasonable servings of artificial sweetener for the short time period we are using them do not cause insulin resistance. They are invaluable to a lot of women who, like you, need a little something sweet now and then. Plus, there are many people who are super huge believers in the artificial sweeteners for their sway, and I only "ban" things that are either outwardly harmful to sways or health. If I do not allow people to use a safe and sane amount of artificial sweetener, these people simply go behind my back and do the massive, possibly blue-friendly, and certainly not ideal for health amounts. I take a lot of factors into account when I make recommendations for sways, compliance is definitely one of them, and it means I continue to keep a lot of things I don't particularly believe in, in the mix for swaying.

I think you need to make a decision and roll with it because what you're doing with mulling over these minor details that do not matter at all, for weeks at a time, doing tons of research and thinking about it as much as you are, is the biggest predictor of failed sways.

If you want black coffee, that's fine. Totally at your discretion. As I already said, I don't think the artificial sweetener does anything at all to help sways, fine to leave it out or keep it in.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok. Again, I've answered this question repeatedly, and I'm really at a loss here because you're completely killing your sway doing this to yourself.

Avoid sugar in things that are clearly sugary, like cake, candy, soda pop, presweetened things like "margarita in a can" or a sugary wine cooler or whatever. Juice should be avoided anyway because it's a highly concentrated form of fruit/veg. If you need a mixer with your drink use something else. but you shouldn't worry about alcohol itself, only the sugary drinks it might be mixed with.

Things like sauces you DO NOT count the sugar (also, yogurt, don't worry about the sugar in full fat yogurt). It's fine to add a bit of sugar to curry, to marinara, etc. There are a very few people, VERY FEW, who have severe PCOS (by which I mean, they don't ovulate on their own or their cycles are very long, they need medication to ovulate/conceive, plus a host of other PCOS-type symptoms) who may need to cut stuff like that out, but that is not you.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you I'm trying but its an inner battle. Could you imagine what its like a day in my shoes i tend to nit pick things alot an go way into things too much. I'm scared no diet will give me a girl with my strong ocd personality.

Can i use sugar free cranberry juice for my 1-2 vodkas a day or is that too high fruit concentrate? What do people mix with their top shelf? I tried a shot of vodka straight gross never again. I think if i drink my 2 cups of artificially sweetened mixs an also have artificial sweetener in my 2 coffees everyday then that mite put me into the (lots) category. I'm going to go back to wine to take the stress out of it for me.

Have you told people they can eat onions an garlic now? Are they still being avoided by most or eaten by most?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 20th, 2022 at 01:15 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I'm so upset i just realised I've been eating skim milk greek yoghurt for the last 2.5 months
    Is it the end of the world? It feels like it is. I could literally cry. Been eating about 500g a week. I'm disappointed. I hope i haven't destroyed my sway. It also has other things in it like cream an milk but the first ingredient says skim milk then cream then milk etc. When i read it i almost fell over i assumed it waa full fat silly mistake.

Is it ok if i eat yoghurt with all the live cultures added? I just brought a new one with full fat milk/cream in it but it has all the good cultures added in. I'll start eating this new stuff from now on.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 20th, 2022 at 06:31 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually CAN imagine because most of us with all boys, myself very much included, have these tendencies. I promise that they're overcomable because so many of us HAVE overcome them, by just reasoning our way through them again and again. I strongly suggest you just pick a plan and stick with it, without doing any more research, thinking, etc etc etc because what you're doing with this is 1000 million times worse for swaying than diet cranberry juice.

Yes, if you'd like to use sugar free juice as a mixer, you can. When I say "avoid juice" I was referring to the way you couched it above, which was in a question about sugar and juice overall, not a small amount of artificially sweetened juice as a mixer with alcohol. There is very little nutrition in the small amount of diet cran that you'd mix with alcohol, it's fine.

Again, the serving size on the fake sugar is 2-3 servings of 12-16 OUNCES a day. This means three diet drinks total - 36-48 ounces. It's plenty. We are not measuring in cups. Cups have about 8 ounces in them. So if you are having 2 cups for 16 ounces total, that is well within the limit. People are drinking into the hundreds of ounces of diet drinks (which is insane and not allowed here) and you are absolutely not having "lots". None of this detail is necessary, and all of it is killing your sway.

Yes, I tell people all the time they can eat onions and garlic and I have for many, many years. Our good results are in people eating them. I would not have told you that you could have them otherwise.

The skim milk in the yogurt is not the end of the world. NO one food is ever the end of the world. Buy another one now, but because it's got the fat from the cream in it, it won't have the negative effects of just skim dairy alone. It is fine.

The live cultures are fine. When we talk about "probiotics" we mean probiotic pills which don't dissolve till they reach your intestines. The live cultures in yogurt are mostly killed by the stomach acid and are fine. People eat yogurt all the time when swaying and get girls with that.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok cool thanks I'll work on letting s### go one by one. I think I'm improving slowly.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 22nd, 2022 at 10:05 PM.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I converted it 36-48 ounces is 4.5 cups to 6 cups a day. If i knew just how much that was i wouldn't of stressed it. Thanks
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 22nd, 2022 at 09:59 PM.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can we have sugar free marshmallows and lollies as a treat? I'll buy a few things and some weight watchers baking premix then I'll run them by you. Also in the diet cranberry i was using 1 whole cup mixed with 2 shots of vodka for a few days there it was like my dessert lol.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 22nd, 2022 at 10:03 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Was just wondering if a small amount of white flour is ok added to Gravy etc or are we better off to use something else like tapioca flour, anything other then white?
    And is Decaf as effective as coffee with caffeine? I see they work the same on ir
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 23rd, 2022 at 03:30 PM.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast