Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Can we have sugar free marshmallows and lollies as a treat? I'll buy a few things and some weight watchers baking premix then I'll run them by you. Also in the diet cranberry i was using 1 whole cup mixed with 2 shots of vodka for a few days there it was like my dessert lol.
    If you'd like you can have those, sure.

Yes that level of cran juice intake is fine.

You can use white flour as a thickening agent, absolutely. You don't need to carry things that far and avoid stuff like that.

We don't know. We have people use caffeinated coffee just in case there is something pink about the caffeine, but many people do use decaf instead and I think it's plausible that it's the coffee itself, not the caffeine, that sways
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for that thats much easier i think i just need to loosen up a bit in a few areas but I've definitely begun doing that.
    Is normal ice-cream ok like 1 serve a day it has normal sugar in it but it's lower sugar then most others 9grams per serve just as a treat i wouldn't eat it more then once a day. The sugar free ice-cream is like 10x the price of regular. When you say small amounts of sugar in things is ok does that include ice-cream? Strawberry jam? Just once a day. Jam would be 1 serve split between 2 wholemeal toast etc.
    On other note my little one has randomly started sleeping through the night so I'm only feeding him twice a day now once before his nap and once before bed.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 24th, 2022 at 07:21 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also is plain salted popcorn a good snack if within limits? My boy mum side is trying to find its way back (snacks) lol so I'm trying to negotiate with good choices an not being overly strict. Like i went over in fat yesterday by 6 grams but to me thats a good sign it shows that I'm not as uptight as i was but at the same time its not something i will let happen to often I'm sticking to the limits 90% an my weight is holding.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No, you cannot have ice cream with real sugar in it unless it's a once in a while treat.

No, "small amounts of sugar" I was talking about are not in things like ice cream. Ice cream is a sugary treat like cookies, cakes, candy, etc.

The sugar I'm talking about is in other foods like sauces (remember how you asked me about sugar in spaghetti sauce?)whole grain bread, and yogurt. Things that are NOT TREATS but have a bit of extra added sugar in them are ok. Avoid treats. We include yogurt in here because finding yogurt without sugar that is still full fat is basically impossible.

Jam isn't ideal but it's ok in small amounts, it would be best if you could find fruit spread instead I suppose but it's hardly worth the fuss since you'd eat very little.

Yes, popcorn within limits is fine but it needs to be with a meal.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; June 27th, 2022 at 12:19 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok got it.
    I don't feel comfortable with taking artificial sweetener i know I've said it before and i know you never said i needed to but i have a sweet tooth so it keeps me on the diet if i can have a sweetened something once a day also i couldn't have coffee in my sway if it was without any sweetness an i want coffee in my sway for sure. So I'll have my natural healthy sweetened ice-cream an my stevia sweetened mocha sachets as my sweetened things. When i have them in the house. I kept going back and forth with this because its an inner battle between my sweet tooth an hating artificial sweeteners I hate them so I'll completely stop them. I know I've asked before but did you use any sweet stuff in your sway? I think you said you avoided sugar but didn't use artificial sweetener? I can't remember sorry. What sweet stuff can i put in my coffees when i don't have my Stevia sweetened coffee sachets in the house? So 2-4 times a day? Is it just white sugar thats a no no. Can we use honey or maple syrup? Stevia? Have you seen stevia used tons in girl sways? So it 100% doesn't sway boy? I'd like to use a little stevia, honey or maple syrup in my coffees. This would make me happier so long as its not going to damage my sway that is.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 27th, 2022 at 11:46 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Also my friend had 2 girls no boys different dads

With the 1st she

Ate like a sparrow
    Did drugs
    Smoked
    Drank
    Lots of caffeinated coffee
    Low body fat

2nd (7 years later)
    Ate like a sparrow
    No drugs
    No alcohol
    No smoking
    Lots of decaf coffee
    Low body fat

Its so interesting looking at people's lifestyles an their childrens genders lol
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 27th, 2022 at 11:50 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    At the point in time when I was swaying (back in 2011, I had my daughter in 2012) we didn't know about the sugar/PCOS thing and I've never had any PCO tendencies anyway, always had a regular cycle and always eat tons of sweets. I had plenty of regular sugar and I didn't use artificial sweetener at all since I got my 4th boy while using it and I just wasn't interested in bothering with it any more. I even had a cheat and used sugar in my morning coffee because I just wasn't willing to give it up, since I already knew I could be miserable and deprived and get a boy anyway.

Honey and maple syrup are sugar.

Stevia, we do not know how it sways, and I would never say anything 100% ever anyway. I don't believe in "alkalinity" but at the same time without a study, I can't say definitively how anything sways. If it helps you stick to the diet, and if it helps you snap out of this mental cycle you're in with these artificial sweeteners (which I promise is by far worse for your sway than anything you ingest) then it makes sense to include it.

I think you need to pick something and stop thinking about it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know right my brain is hard wired ocd but it fluctuates one week i don't care the next week i need to fine tune my sway down to the very last detail. What doesn't change is my hate for artificial sweeteners so they are gone. I've actually been drinking my coffees just with almond milk or cows milk which are both sweetened a bit so i tell myself the milk has sugar in it an so that gets me through mentally an that little bit of sugar in the milk actually helps alot it beats black coffee any day. Some times i add a little sugar free drinking chocolate which has erythritol, cocoa, Stevia extract. I'm just telling myself a little bit of anything already added is ok but I'm not ADDING anything honey, sugar, sweetner, maple syrup, etc and it completely takes the thinking out of it.

I will buy some fruit spread that has no sweetener or sugar in it its just 95% fruit and I'll mix a small amount (1 serve) into my after dinner yoghurt so i feel like I'm having a dessert. Apart from that I'm doing well. Still waiting for my period to return I've noticed more cm since my son started sleeping through the night an is only breastfeeding 2 times in 24hrs so hopefully thats a sign that my fertility is returning slowly.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; June 30th, 2022 at 09:42 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's absolutely fine to vary by the day and week and month too. I find that the people who are just going with the flow have a lot easier time sticking to diet than those who are really consumed with worrying about everything they eat (people who get too insanely restrictive often end up in that binge-purge cycle, which is terribly destructive for health and sway, because they have a moment of weakness and eat everything in the house because they won't bend an inch on a super strict diet to help them stick to it in the long term), and they have better results with their sways too. Flexibility is our friend here so if you want chocolate sometimes and it helps you stick with the diet mostly, that's great.

the yogurt sounds like a good solution! FX for your cycle resuming soon!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool thanks for that.
    Is it ok if i have coffee with a splash of milk and 1 tsp of Stevia like 5-6 times a day first thing in the morning /between meals etc? I've taken a liking to it and it really helps me get through the day because I've been finding myself feeling hungrier lately an tons of coffees helps so much both caffeine an non. I just hope like the old swayers use to say i hope Stevia doesn't sway boy. But how could it unless its got some magic vitamin or mineral in it that we don't yet know about and its a major boy swayer. I think the high coffee intake will be more of a strong girl sway then the stevia so I'll keep telling myself that lol I'm not ingesting any other sweetner or sugary additive.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast