Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know you say 2-3 12-16 ounce servings per day but does that include stevia since its not an artificial sweetener? So thats 4-6 cups an about what I'm doing daily with the stevia anyway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I did and what most people do. Have coffee or diet pop between meals (some people chew sugarfree gum) and then stick to the diet.

The stevia was supposedly "alkalinizing" but none of that pH stuff works and is completely unscientific. I have my full debunking of pH here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    I know you say 2-3 12-16 ounce servings per day but does that include stevia since its not an artificial sweetener? So thats 4-6 cups an about what I'm doing daily with the stevia anyway
    that was for aspartame only. I don't have any guidelines for the other sweeteners really.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great thats just great I'm way more at ease with the stevia and it is giving me a yummy bridge between meals which to me feels like I'm having a snack it also helps ne forget about food. I'm becoming that person that lives on coffees through out the day an this was never me lol that big change should also help my sway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Trying not to be particular lol but would a splash of milk be 3 tbsp roughly? I'm using mostly almond milk so that to me makes me feel better since its way less in everything compared to cows milk.

My almond milk 1 cup
    4 fat
    2 pro
    66 cal
    Even less sugar an carbs but can't remember exactly

And my cows milk 1 cup
    9 fat
    8 pro
    157 cal

Is it right that almond milk gives a bit more leeway? I'm being silly probably but i feel like I'm cheating with all these splash of milk/stevia coffees through out the day lol it feels too good to be true haha. I read online just now that almond milk is best while fasting an 1/3 cup max also under 50cals. Is that your thoughts too? I'm actually having about 3 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk which is 40mils I'm not measuring it although that nagging boy mum inside would like too. I just want to run stuff by you so i stop thinking about it and i feel like my splash of milk mite be way off lol like maybe your splash of milk is like 1 tbsp.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want you to measure the milk. However much you need to feel like you're not drinking it black, as long as you are being cautious not to end up drinking a serving's worth of milk in it!

You have simply got to stop obsessing about unimportant things like the difference between cow and almond milk. Have whichever one you like. Have one sometimes and the other sometimes. It simply doesn't matter. Thinking about these details is absolutely ruinous to a sway. Stop worrying about things that make no difference and please please I beg you stop looking stuff up like this because it truly does not matter whatsoever.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm definitely not having a whole serving per coffee because the milk labels here in nz say 1 serving is the whole cup (8oz) I'm only having 1-2 ounces of unsweetened Almond milk in each coffee. Is the 1gram of fat in it ok like multiple times a day? Also I'm not counting in my coffees or adding it to my daily numbers at all? I'm trying to not count the small things to take my brain out of it as much as possible . So the little things here an there I'm actually trying not to count is that ok?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 6th, 2022 at 08:39 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On a side note my son is nearly 17 months old and i still don't have my period back! If it's not back by the time he turns 18 months old I'd like to try something to bring it back even if that means wean him and either try start back up some feed after my period returns or maybe pump if he won't take the breast back. Does pumping sway pink or is ot something in the actual breastfeeding hormones? Maybe if i weaned him but kept pumping maybe my period would still come back because of not actually feeding. I don't know but i thought my period would be back by now. He's been only feeding once at night an once in the day for like 2wks now. Do you think it's highly likely to come soon even if i continue these feeds as is? That would be the best option all round.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that's right.

Just don't count it. I don't care if it adds a bit of fat. Yes, you will need to be honest with yourself if you're actually having the equivalent of a LOT of fat/cals in one day, and if you TRULY (and I mean TRULY, not some mental game you're playing with yourself as an anxiety relief mechanism, but actually in reality having the equivalent of a serving) but most people do the reverse - they cut back without really realizing it and end up consuming less than they assume they're getting.

You need to put all this on autopilot. No more worrying about this thing or that thing 200 times a day, it needs to be done, settled, out of sight out of mind.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You should not do or take anything to 'bring your cycle back'. Those things generally don't work, and when they do appear to work, it's often because a person's cycle was coming back on its own anyway (there are often people who will tell me "but I KNOW this miracle herb worked because I took it and got my period 3 days later - but that wasn't from the miracle herb, because you have to ovulate before you get a period, so those people's perception was simply a coincidence.) In fact, I see SO many cases of disrupted cycles in people who take various herbs that I am all but 100% sure the herbs actually make it take longer for a good many people who take them.

The way to get your cycle to come back is by waiting. It will come back at any time. Be sure you're eating enough, as starving yourself can then make your body too "nervous" to keep ovulating (and of course that can happen even without nursing!) If you're nursing only 2x a day and eating enough it's all but certain your cycle will come back soon.

It does not make any sense to try to wean him and then get him to go back on the breast (why would you do that?? For your sway?? But the control freakishness required would sway so hugely blue that it would negate any benefit of nursing!) It will only be frustrating for you both. Do not do it, not for your sake, but for his, as I suspect that would be a negative experience for a child. I'm not a psychologist but there's something about that which does not feel right to me in terms of his well being. If you want to wean, wean. If you want to keep nursing, keep nursing. Don't try to set up some magic scenario where you can have everything, because this is one of those times where you have to pick a lane.

It does not make any sense to pump. It is not the act of nursing itself but the lactation hormones and pumping will continue to maintain them. Plus, again, it is SO control freakish to do this, you are literally killing your sway in order to save it.

From my perspective, this is simply another manifestation of your control freakishness. Making some ridiculously complicated, totally unnecessary plan out of an inability to simply leave things and wait for something that you want to force to happen, or to accept that something that you wanted to have (in this case, conceiving while nursing) just isn't on the table for you, is about as control freakish as it gets.

You can either have patience and keep nursing and your cycle will return (probably very soon) or you can wean and your cycle will also return. There's no magic way where you can have it all here, just doesn't work that way.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast