Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought of it because most people know that if you interrupt eb with pumping your fertility can return so you can't rely on breastfeeding as birth control like alot of people do. If your just eb no pumping before 6 months its as safe a birth control as condoms. I was just trying to see if there is something i can do to speed up the return of my period. I would try restart breastfeeding because I'd rather keep breastfeeding i went through alot to get here but your right that would be confusing to him. I'll continue as we are, thinking about it now I'm not ready.

I've had 2 days of sweet cheats lately homemade cookies basic 4 ingredients butter, sugar, cocoa, flour super quick an easy an omg orgasmic lol i had to make them for my sons class shared lunch so i made like 50 big mistake lol once i had 1 couldn't stop it was like a drug its so normal for me to bake an eat baked goods daily i ate 8 cookies on each day of these cheats two days in a row i also didn't exercise on those two days. Which makes me nervous so maybe not conceiving tomorrow will be a good thing lol. (one of the cheat days i only went a little over in fat an pro an the next cheat day i didn't go over in anything) i guess that makes it a little better. This is why i wanna speed things up i feel myself giving up or maybe i just need to change reset my mindset an get back on track. I can do this.

I'm taking 1 or 2 ovulation tests a day and i was wondering if i actually got a pos opk would i do my 1 attempt at or wait till my period starts so i can include my clomid? I guess I'd give one attempt just because I've already waited so long but having that clomid would be much better right?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 8th, 2022 at 05:14 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, that's the problem with not letting yourself have cheats now and then, is that once you start eating, you can't stop. So it's actually best to have cheats when you're really craving something, so you don't set yourself up to binge on stuff. But it's ok, just let it go and move on from here. That's what often happens with cheat days too - people are devastated by them but then realize they didn't even go over limits, or only just barely did. All is well, you can do this, just pick it up and move on.

Re whether to have an attempt or wait for Clomid, that's up to you. Totally at your discretion. Unfortunately my crystal ball is in the shop this week, that pesky thing, so I can't honestly know what is the better option. So follow your gut instinct and see how it goes.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool thank you so much and it kinda makes me feel normal to know that others feel devastated too by their cheats and not just me over reaching lol.

I can feel ovulation cramps today but still no positive opk I'll keep testing had increased cm last few days too so maybe these things mean i mite ovulate over the next few days
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 12th, 2022 at 08:09 AM.

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the stevia is making me crave and cave sweet foods it's really bad so i cheated on the cookies 2 days in a row the other day and this morning i cheated with 4 pancakes an jam and i had already just eaten. I'm getting disheartened by my lack of self control all of a sudden.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 12th, 2022 at 08:08 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm or is it my hormones an I'm leading up to ovulation thats changed my apatite? Like i said the yesterday I've got increased cm cramps and this evening my opk is by far the darkest its been since i conceived last time. Something I'm thinking maybe the reason I've cheated 3 times over the last 7 days is because my ovulation is approaching. Anyway these darker lines have given me the push i needed to stick to the diet avoid sugar etc. A part of me actually wonders if the cheats are helping my body activate ovulation like the extra fat/sugar/cals that are in cookies and pancakes just giving my body that extra energy /boost towards ovulation. I'm excited though can't wait to test tomorrow. Will keep you posted. Also if i do ovulate an conceived would those cheats have a negative effect on my sway?. I've been on Diazepam for the last week to help chill me out chilling out mite also help me ovulate and my sway. Fingers crossed.

Last thing me an my partner have both been arguing heaps lately both under alot of stress trying to sell our house an my partner starting a new job. I mean worst argument 3 days long we haven't argued like this since we were younger (years ago) can that fighting make us both sway boy? Or nothing to it?
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 12th, 2022 at 08:16 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    I think the stevia is making me crave and cave sweet foods it's really bad so i cheated on the cookies 2 days in a row the other day and this morning i cheated with 4 pancakes an jam and i had already just eaten. I'm getting disheartened by my lack of self control all of a sudden.
    oh interesting observation. I find diet drinks make me hungrier so it may be there's something to that for you.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 18th, 2022 at 12:12 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most people find an increase in hunger after ovulation, not necessarily before, but anything is possible.

It can be that eating a little more helps you to ovulate.

I can't tell anyone if a set of cheats hurt their sway. All I can say is that I've seen people very concerned about cheating who still went on to get girls.

I would not worry about the fighting (although I'm sorry, that sounds very unfun) I'd worry about the control freakishness having to do with your sway.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok yeah I'm going to let it go have a bath tonight have fun together and destress together have a few drinks or watch a movie together once kids are in bed.

I know my control freakishness is bad at times i wish it wasn't so. I do have antidepressants that work well for ocd so maybe i should just start it today. I also need to start folic acid haven't started it. I'm drinking coffee round the clock an loving it its like a snack for me now,I'm having most just black with stevia an loving it. I just thought actually the Diazepam can cause hunger too but i definitely think theres something in the sweeteners i wounder if thats why mums who eat tons of sweetener have opposites maybe it's making them cheat alot or eat more. Just looked online an it can cause people to eat more interesting. Hopefully its not cause they do what I'm doing black coffee with sweetener round the clock!
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 13th, 2022 at 06:58 AM.

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is it ok that I'm drinking decafe an stevia alot outside of meals? I've taken a liking to it an it feels like cheating not having milk. only have milk in my with a meal coffee or not at all just by choice really i don't notice it missing so may aswel not have the added fat etc an also don't want to be going through the milk if itw not needed anyway plilus food prices. Im sure its ok but just doesn't feel like fasting with all these hot sweet drinks. Its 12 cals of stevia plus just black decaf I'm having 1-2 after dinner an 1-2 before my 11am breakfast then one before lunch an once before dinner. Atleast 2 are caffeine coffee throughout the day. I'm being ocd lol it just feels to good to be girl swaying.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 13th, 2022 at 06:56 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have not seen anyone doing that so I can't say how it affects sways. But I did definitely drink about that much coffee when I got my girl. (without the stevia added)

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast