Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I have not seen anyone doing that so I can't say how it affects sways. But I did definitely drink about that much coffee when I got my girl. (without the stevia added)
    I worry about the high stevia intake maybe could sway boy since we don't know an old swayers swore by it as a good boy swayer. So most mums are having coffee with a splash of any milk an some have sweetener some have none right? Is it like half of mums drinking it round the clock an half having an few coffees a day obviously some having none. But do you mean you haven't seen anyone doing stevia with coffee round the clock or coffee round the clock with or without a splash of milk? My gut tells me what I'm doing sways boy. I think when i feel like I'm cheating i actually am lol and my body knows it. Like when i have a black coffee with or without a splash of milk i feel like my body gets nothing from it but when i have stevia or aspartame i feel my body be relieved by it somehow just like how a snack feels when fasting. Who knows but i think how and when we drink coffee mite be important.

I just want to be doing everything the same as most successful girl swayers did.

I know despite a few cheats my diet is great its never been so different for so long in my life but i worry i mite d
    Undo that by snacking on sweet coffees when I'm suppose to be fasting instead. I think we need to know more about the fasting hrs in both successful and failed sways. Like are more women who have sweetener an a splash of milk while in fasting hrs failing while mums who are just having black or a splash of milk are having more success. I believe something in sweeteners while fasting is having the body react negatively for a girl sway. Thats the feeling i get physically an spirituality with sweeteners taken in fasting hours. Call me ocd lol but I'm going to stop all sweeteners during my 14 over night fasting hours.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 14th, 2022 at 03:19 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Found all my sweetner answers here.

https://brunetteonamission.com/healt...f#comment-1831

What a great read it is on different sweeteners and their effects on different fasts and it makes so much sense this is why aspartame and my stevia make me feel like I've had a snack (my stevia just so happens to be mostly erythritol which is processed and absorbed by the gut which to the body feels like a snack. I truly think theres something in the sweeteners. I think the only sweetener anyone should be using while swaying girl is pure stevia and that includes with meals because of the long term effects on gut/ir etc. Especially for women girl swaying on pcos/alt diet most sweeteners probably sway boy for women with insulin issues.

I'd love to see what if any change would happen in girl sways overall if only pure stevia was used or no sweetners. Since pcos/alt diet has taken the insulin issue woman away from sugar and carbs its pushed them towards sweeteners which mite for them only be slightly better then sugar. I would hazard a guess that people who have insulin issues crave sugar so are more likely if told to avoid sugar will go to sweeteners and not just a little but ALOT. Maybe inadvertently swaying boy. It lines up with the failed girl swayers who took tons of sweetener!! Also sweeteners increase cravings for sugar and increase hunger making people eat more and increase their sweet tooth making them use more an more sweetner and cheat with sugar.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 15th, 2022 at 07:45 PM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    But obviously if stevia causes you to have sugar cravings or increased hunger we should go without stevia too. I'm going to try a pure stevia instead of my erythritol based one because it's making me crave real sugar really badly.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 15th, 2022 at 07:41 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kazz, I'm not even going to read all this. This has gone on long enough and I really don't appreciate the undertone of this last exchange. If you'd like to take this advice, after you looked and looked till you could come up with something to feed into your own belief system about artificial sweeteners swaying hugely when they obviously do no such thing, that's fine, but I assure you that sways don't come down to these types of meaningless details. I am not going to change the advice I give anyone because I have seen by far more than you have. 2 servings of ANY artificial sweetener is fine in a sway, I know this because I have seen people using different artificial sweeteners and getting girls. And what's more, sending people on these sorts of wild goose chases where they worry about things that cannot possibly be making any difference whatsoever actually DOES wreck sways, and so I would not support anything that does that.

I have answered your questions on sweeteners within an inch of my life. Even after I have told you point blank you are actively destroying your sway with this, it continues on and on. I'm at a loss. If you truly want to do as others have done, then don't use stevia. Or use it! Also cool! Pick a lane and stick with it, because you are blowing up your sway with this stuff.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 17th, 2022 at 01:52 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I mean no disrespect or anything and i'm not trying to question you or your advice I'm really grateful for your help. I'm just saying if all artificial sugars increase hunger and sweet cravings meaning more people cheat and if all artificial sweeteners except stevia can create ir issues or make them worse would it be safer for girl swayers to also avoid sweeteners? But if a sweetner is needed use pure stevia but watch out for increased hunger an sweet cravings?

I'm just saying sweeteners have made swaying girl harder for me. To start with it was great then i started get cravings like really badly especially sugar cravings. I've decided to drop all sweeteners but will retry with pure stevia in a few weeks and I'll see if that gives me cravings or not.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not. It is not safer for people to limit their options for no reason. It is not necessary and the more complicated we make swaying, a) the less compliance we have, especially for people with PCOS who actually NEED to have some fake sugar sometimes to be able to stick to the diet without eating a bunch of actual sugar and b) the more detail oriented and control freak people get, worrying about this food and that food and every morsel they put in their mouths, and for the umpteenth time, it is THAT which wrecks people's sways. Plus, if there is anything to stevia swaying blue, (and for all we know there may be! We don't know how swaying works and I am not the font of all earthly wisdom, the old schoolers may be right about stevia, we have no data either way) we have then in effect lowered people's success rates based on theory upon theory, none of which have been even remotely proven. Blood sugar is a THEORY. That lady's writeup about how all those fake sugars affect the body are THEORIES. Theory, theory, theory, the FACT is that I have seen plenty of people use a reasonable amount of fake sugar in their sways, of all different sorts, and get girls doing that. (If they didn't, I wouldn't recommend it!!) It is also a fact that if I don't allow it, the people who believe in it will want to use it anyway, and may end up using too much, and others will think "what a weird site, not letting me use aspartame" and then go somewhere else where the advice is both more dangerous and worse for pink!

Most pink swayers use at least some artificial sweetener. Most pink swayers get girls regardless. It is only that small subset of people who are invariably going completely squirrel nutkins with swaying anyway, who ingest massive tons of it who ~seemed to~ in my observations - not a study but my observations - get more boys than expected. ANOTHER THEORY! Totally unproven! Less than a theory, completely anecdotal! The people back on Ingender all certainly believe that aspartame, even a lot of aspartame, sways pink...and maybe they're the ones that are right, and my observations are what is wrong. Maybe we're both wrong and aspartame does nothing. It's pretty darn clear that swaying simply cannot be coming down to presence or absence of fake sugar, since that would be very clearcut and easy to observe, and we aren't observing that.

Sweeteners have not made swaying harder for you. You have made swaying harder for yourself by constantly overthinking every single detail. Lots of people have cravings who don't use fake sugar at all. And a LOT of people really enjoy and rely on some aspartame to make it through and will have by far worse cravings without it. Yup, artificial sweetener is making you hungrier. I agree, I find that to be true too - but once, when I wasn't TTC, I lost a lot of weight using aspartame and it was helpful. My body did adjust to it fairly quickly; some cravings and being hungry between meals, while unpleasant, are not going to destroy you. You can play around with your eating schedule in ways to mitigate that effect. It is possible and I know it's possible because people do it and I have done it in the past.

If you don't like the artificial sweetener drop it and move on. Switch to stevia and move on. Hey, even eat sugar and move on if you'd like. But you are not going to pester me into agreeing with you over this completely meaningless detail as an anxiety relief mechanism because I have some extremely well-thought-out reasons why I suggest the things I do based on 12 years of experience watching people sway and seeing not only their outcomes but their happiness/sanity level while swaying. And I ain't changing it in order to make you feel slightly better about your sway, period, end of story.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m just stopping by to reassure you I got 2 girls with massive stevia intake (multiple coffees throughout the day yes with cream) and a boy without stevia but still having coffee. Just make your coffee drinkable and forget it. Lots of girl moms I know have mega sweet tooth’s but don’t eat a lot of real foods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It is not. It is not safer for people to limit their options for no reason. It is not necessary and the more complicated we make swaying, a) the less compliance we have, especially for people with PCOS who actually NEED to have some fake sugar sometimes to be able to stick to the diet without eating a bunch of actual sugar and b) the more detail oriented and control freak people get, worrying about this food and that food and every morsel they put in their mouths, and for the umpteenth time, it is THAT which wrecks people's sways. Plus, if there is anything to stevia swaying blue, (and for all we know there may be! We don't know how swaying works and I am not the font of all earthly wisdom, the old schoolers may be right about stevia, we have no data either way) we have then in effect lowered people's success rates based on theory upon theory, none of which have been even remotely proven. Blood sugar is a THEORY. That lady's writeup about how all those fake sugars affect the body are THEORIES. Theory, theory, theory, the FACT is that I have seen plenty of people use a reasonable amount of fake sugar in their sways, of all different sorts, and get girls doing that. (If they didn't, I wouldn't recommend it!!) It is also a fact that if I don't allow it, the people who believe in it will want to use it anyway, and may end up using too much, and others will think "what a weird site, not letting me use aspartame" and then go somewhere else where the advice is both more dangerous and worse for pink!

Most pink swayers use at least some artificial sweetener. Most pink swayers get girls regardless. It is only that small subset of people who are invariably going completely squirrel nutkins with swaying anyway, who ingest massive tons of it who ~seemed to~ in my observations - not a study but my observations - get more boys than expected. ANOTHER THEORY! Totally unproven! Less than a theory, completely anecdotal! The people back on Ingender all certainly believe that aspartame, even a lot of aspartame, sways pink...and maybe they're the ones that are right, and my observations are what is wrong. Maybe we're both wrong and aspartame does nothing. It's pretty darn clear that swaying simply cannot be coming down to presence or absence of fake sugar, since that would be very clearcut and easy to observe, and we aren't observing that.

Sweeteners have not made swaying harder for you. You have made swaying harder for yourself by constantly overthinking every single detail. Lots of people have cravings who don't use fake sugar at all. And a LOT of people really enjoy and rely on some aspartame to make it through and will have by far worse cravings without it. Yup, artificial sweetener is making you hungrier. I agree, I find that to be true too - but once, when I wasn't TTC, I lost a lot of weight using aspartame and it was helpful. My body did adjust to it fairly quickly; some cravings and being hungry between meals, while unpleasant, are not going to destroy you. You can play around with your eating schedule in ways to mitigate that effect. It is possible and I know it's possible because people do it and I have done it in the past.

If you don't like the artificial sweetener drop it and move on. Switch to stevia and move on. Hey, even eat sugar and move on if you'd like. But you are not going to pester me into agreeing with you over this completely meaningless detail as an anxiety relief mechanism because I have some extremely well-thought-out reasons why I suggest the things I do based on 12 years of experience watching people sway and seeing not only their outcomes but their happiness/sanity level while swaying. And I ain't changing it in order to make you feel slightly better about your sway, period, end of story.
    I don't want you to do anything but see what I'm saying. Do you think artificial sweeteners can trigger ir issues or make them worse? It's not unreasonable to think that maybe this could be why the mums who eat tons of it have less success with swaying girl? Anyway yes i am trying to reduce my ocdness just found that very interesting. I'm happy just going by how i feel on the day/moment if i want milk, sugar, stevia or even a little sweetner here an there if theres no otger option then I'll have some, I'm trying to go with the flow i really am. I just noticed my sweet cravings went through the roof while taking erythritol but actually it mite of been because of how much i was talking like i said round the clock 6 coffees a day 2 servings in each cup so maybe high intake is not so great. My cravings have stopped now since i stopped erythritol so I'm happy about that and even my hunger has reduced now. Anyway moving on from thinking about sweeteners, letting go.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; July 17th, 2022 at 09:09 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do you assume I haven't already done hours of research into all this and already know this and have discounted it? Sometimes I give people a briefer explanation on some issue simply because getting into the nitty gritty is confusing and encourages control freakishness (and this is especially true when it is someone who I know has issues in that department already) Sometimes I try more to reassure/offer support than to write an encyclopedia, when I think that's what people need from me. The answers I give are based in people's responses to similar questions over the years - what has helped them, what has reassured them, what has confused them, etc.

Fact - MOST people do not want answers to exacting detail, MOST people already believe my answers are overly detailed, MOST people's eyes kind of glaze over when I write too much, and I am always, always on guard against triggering control freakishness since it ruins sways, so (believe it or not) I attempt to err on the side of brevity rather than writing War-and-Peace length replies in which I delve into every aspect of everything under the sun in every post I write. The amount of work I put in on this site is but a fraction of the time I have spent reading books, research, blogs, and all the rest of it. I have invested not only time but a good deal of money into accruing information that I share with you guys in the ways I think the average person understands at the level of detail people need from me. This doesn't mean I don't know things that I don't happen to bring up.

Perhaps more importantly, why do you assume I don't see what you're saying?? I assure you I do, but I am taking dozens of factors into account in the advice I give (as I've already expained in mind-numbing detail). I DISAGREE WITH YOU for all the reasons I already spelled out. A person can fully understand a point, and disagree with it. YOUR CONCERN IS NOT A CONCERN I HAVE.

I find - and this is in no way just you, it's something I run into at times - that people who are insanely wound up about their sways do not like it when I disagree with them. Some people just desperately want my approval on every element of their sway and will argue to the mat trying to wrest it out of me. Or, maybe it's just that you don't really bother to read my replies, I've gotten that vibe before from you on several occasions, and I find it extremely disrespectful of my time and energy - not "too many questions" but that you DO NOT BOTHER TO READ MY ANSWERS. Maybe it's a combination of both, or maybe this is sheer anxiety relief for you and nothing more (but that is still very disrespectful of my time and energy). I'm not sure what your deal is, I honestly thought I'd seen it all at this point but this is just completely out of my experience.

I am over this artificial sweetener thing and if you ask me another question on the matter I'm going to lock this thread. Now, to answer your question once again, for the FINAL TIME, I do not think that artificial sweeteners cause or trigger IR issues in the manner in which we use them here on this site, and indeed, the manner most, and possibly ANY people use them in. If they did, I would not recommend them.

This is ending here, now, immediately, today, this minute. Your next question had better be about something that I haven't already answered you on several times already, and it had darn well better not be about artificial sweetener.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 17th, 2022 at 02:12 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) We can sit around speculating all we want about "maybe it's this or that" but we simply do not know. That having been said, it makes no sense whatsoever that it's "eating at this hour or that hour" because the most likely explanation as to why swaying works is that it gives a baby of a certain gender a better chance of survival and growing up to pass down genes to future generations. So if you don't have enough calories coming in for a baby boy, why in the heck would that change because you ate dinner at 8pm instead of 6? These very fine details simply don't add up to affecting a sway, AND they contribute to control freakishness by encouraging you guys to be thinking about your sway every minute of every hour of every day.

What makes the most sense is just that eating less often helps your sway (because your blood sugar is lower on average across the days and weeks). The ONLY reason we push back breakfast is that's just the easiest time for most people to miss a meal, or push it back by a few hours. There is nothing magic about missing breakfast, it's that we are eating less often OVERALL. Some people find it easier to skip dinner. That is ok. Others are incapable of missing dinner (ME) and I had to eat pretty much last thing before going to bed or I couldn't sleep. I still got a girl doing that so whatever that program you saw on TV was saying, it certainly didn't undo my sway by eating at 8-9 PM and since tons of other people have also done that (including some blue swayers who ended up with girl opposites) I can pretty definitively say that no ones sway is wrecked by eating before bed.

This type of CONSTANT thinking, theorizing, fine tuning your sway is absolutely the worst possible thing you could be doing right now. Seriously. The more you guys focus on theories and suppositions, the more you go down these rabbitholes where you're basing sways on totally hypothetical musings instead of just doing what works for most people most of the time. Please just do what has worked for people and let go of this controlling mindset because it is ruinous to sways.

2)Please do not use maca. If I had thought maca was a good idea, I would have told you to use maca. I do not have anyone use maca (many blue swayers want to use maca, because some sites claim it sways blue and also because it's supposedly "good for fertilty") because it has caused all sorts of weird side effects, even crazy things like hallucinations and head-to-toe itching, and like literally every other hormonal herbal supplement, can actually make it take LONGER for your cycle to resume. Plus, you are nursing and there is inadequate information about safety when nursing.

Additionally, if your period came back within 7 days of using maca, then it was either a) not actually a period and you caused yourself to start bleeding by suddenly lowering your estrogen levels and triggering a breakthrough bleed that was not your period at all since it did not follow ovulation, or b)your cycle was already on its way back. Your period doesn't just "come back". In order to have a true period, you first must ovulate (and it takes a good week-10 days minimum for an egg to develop to the point it can be ovulated.) Then, 10-14 days later, your period would come. So unless you had already ovulated, your period could not have come back 7 days later from Maca. If that was a true period, you had already ovulated on your own, and if it was breakthrough bleeding, that wasn't a period anyway and taking Maca had hormonal effects on you - the same type of effects that may keep ovulation away even longer.

3)Yes, artificial sweetener is fine. You can try a wholegrain muffin with artificial sweetener if you'd like, but of course the cooked fruit will itself have sugars in it (fresh fruit is better than cooked fruit in terms of blood sugar) and if you use dry fruit like sultanas or dates, they are VERY sugary and are probably best used in extreme moderation. Since you're on the alt. diet more as a preventative than due to active PCOS, having muffins now and then, even once a day, is probably ok but I'd not treat it as a free for all and absolutely do not have them between meals, on ly with meals.
    And for anyone who thinks this is an overly harsh response, this is from page 10 of this thread. 10+ pages of artificial sweetener responses is enough to ask of me. Thanks for understanding, everyone - I am only human and I can only take so much.
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; July 17th, 2022 at 01:58 PM.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast