Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Loads of EWCM even on clomid

I'm sure one of the reasons I keep having boys is because I make A LOT of ewcm every month. I'm talking loads.. I took Clomid last month (didn't get pregnant) and even on the clomid I still had a very large amount for ewcm for days. What is the best way to dry it up a bit without sacrificing fertility? I really REALLY want a girl.

Thank you
    Last edited by marypritchard22; January 23rd, 2024 at 05:18 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, there IS no way to dry up CM without lowering your fertility. On Clomid, you need to avoid taking anything to dry up CM because the Clomid itself will dry up CM over time. Even if it didn't happen this month, Clomid is notorious for diminishing CM over the months it is used and it WILL happen. Because you need to get pregnant quickly on Clomid (it will dry up CM completely by the 6th month, to such extent it renders people infertile) you need to avoid anything that dries up CM while you're on it.

Additionally, we have had so many CM opposites going both ways that I now believe it's not so much the amount of CM per se, but something we cannot see with the naked eye that is swaying. I myself got my 4th boy with no visible CM (and I was maniacally testing pH 2-3 times a day) and got my girl with a fair bit of CM.

And finally - the stuff that dries up the CM doesn't even WORK. We have significantly lower results with all the "dry up CM" stuff than we do without it. It makes no sense to drastically reduce your chances of getting pregnant with diet, exercise, one attempt or e4d, and Clomid, by pursuing a sway tactic that drastically reduces your chances of conception and does not ADD anything at all in terms of results. Please avoid the drying agents because they don't help you and may hurt your chances, if you end up not conceiving on Clomid and/or having to add attempts and/or relax on diet and exercise.

PS - I know you really REALLY want a girl (or boy, if you're a blue swayer and reading this.) That is a given. You guys don't need to tell me that, I won't change a thing, I understand that without even having to mention it. I sometimes feel like you guys expect that there's a magic word you can say and I'll unlock all this insider information or let you use some sort of hidden, super dangerous sway tactics that I keep secret. There isn't any insider information. Diet, exercise, controlling number of attempts, and Clomid are the things that really work. I tell the exact same stuff to the Custom Sway plan people that I do out here in the free forums. If there was something that was risky but worked, I would still tell you guys that (honestly, Clomid itself falls into that category). Even if there was something that cut odds of conception but worked, I would tell you guys that, too, and we'd just ditch everything that was window dressing. But there isn't, so I don't.

When I tell you things like "focus on diet, exercise, one attempt, and Clomid, and avoid the things that dry up your CM because it doesn't work and really cuts odds of conception" I am seriously informing you of your best way to get a girl. I know it's weird when other sites make things more and more complicated but my philosophy is and always will be to do what WORKS and lose what doesn't and by that approach, ensure that people get pregnant with their desired gender in a timely fashion.

Rest assured, you are already getting the best info I can provide you because I already KNOW you really REALLY want a girl.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yes I agree with you
    I am swaying boy
    but no ewcm at all
    it is very dry there only very thick white cm (sorry tmi)