Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Calling all girl swayers lets chat (sway buddy's)

Just thought I'd put up post for any girl sway momma's to sway and chat it helps to have support and someone to chat to who understands what we are doing lol

2. Likes Nowmarriedgirl, Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Just thought I'd put up post for any girl sway momma's to sway and chat it helps to have support and someone to chat to who understands what we are doing lol
    Good idea!! I’m swaying girl again, I had a successful sway 2017, now I have and want one more to complete our family. I’m doing diet (loosely) and will time BD to hopefully have a 2 / 3 day cut off. Even though they say timing doesn’t help I’m trying it all lol.
    Sway; cut out breakfast
    Eat average food for lunch (like 2 min noodles)
    big healthy dinner (might swap the lunch/dinner round)
    Cutting down meat
    Drinking coffee (one with full milk)
    Drinking Coke Zero
    Drinking white wine
    Im a natural boy swayer. Big appetite, eat eat eat and usually healthy lol. So it’s hard for me to give up the fooood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,

I'm a blue swayer but apparently the epitome of a girl mama naturally (at least diet wise) - so feel free to pick my brains (and I might pick yours haha).
    ALL my pink dust is up for the taking, so help yourselves...take it ALL away, I don't want anymore haha
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

6. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay cool someone to talk to lol i have boy boy boy so desperately wanting a girl I've flipped my diet on its head for 6 months now next to no red meat I'm doing everything i can. I think atomic said somewhere that sightly more girls are actually conceived on O day but you'd have to double check that. Are you exercising? I'm doing 1hr a day on my indoor bike what ever they are called its so so different for me I've never been big on exercise all three boys conceived with no exercise at all

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi ladies,

I'm a blue swayer but apparently the epitome of a girl mama naturally (at least diet wise) - so feel free to pick my brains (and I might pick yours haha).
    ALL my pink dust is up for the taking, so help yourselves...take it ALL away, I don't want anymore haha
    Hey cool good idea mostly i want to know what and how you eat lol with my first 2 boys i ate alot and often with lots of snacks high fat protein cals etc meat daily. My 3rd was an le fail i wasn't doing the best on ot towards the end an was having cheats late at night thats to the wine munches but still would of been close to limits because during the day i ate bugger all plus no exercise. Now I'm doing the pcos diet with exercise and everything else lol

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi ladies,

I’m the opposite and a total boy swayer LOL. What did a typical day look like for you when you had your girls?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Yay cool someone to talk to lol i have boy boy boy so desperately wanting a girl I've flipped my diet on its head for 6 months now next to no red meat I'm doing everything i can. I think atomic said somewhere that sightly more girls are actually conceived on O day but you'd have to double check that. Are you exercising? I'm doing 1hr a day on my indoor bike what ever they are called its so so different for me I've never been big on exercise all three boys conceived with no exercise at all
    I’m not exercising at all. I’m usually a big exerciser hit cardio and weights, trying to eat like a bird now and following baby dust method trying to have sex at least two days before o.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My natural tendency food wise is along the lines of the below
    No breakfast or light only (and low protein, higher carbs) - coffee with sugar
    No snacks or if I did eat between meals it'd be sweets/chocolate/biscuits and or coffee with milk and sugar
    Lunch and dinner - again, low protein, high in carbs (think pasta with tomato sauce and veg or veg curry and rice etc)
    I would fill up on coffee/sweets/carbs
    I do love veggies so that was probably the bulk of my food with the carbs- never have been a meat lover, nor cheese

Exercise wise in my younger years it was a bigger focus on cardio no weights - I was borderline underweight or just at the lower end of healthy BMI for 3 out of 4 girls

I did have infertility issues with #1 and used Clomid (and other things) for her and #2 (tried for close to 2 years with #1, and for #2 had a m/c but conceived after my 2nd laparoscopy for endometriosis about 5 months after the surgery)... daughter #3 I fell pregnant 2nd month, and #4 was an oops so we weren't TTC
    All probably were DTD max 2 times a few days ahead of O. I think my O is hard to pinpoint as the signs don't line up!

Basically, all the things you want for pink swaying LOL
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone!! I just posted a similar thread and then saw this one so I figured I would chime in and say hello and pink dust to everyone!! I have 2DS and would love a baby girl in 2023. I am currently in week 3/12 of my pink sway. I cut out breakfast, light lunch, light dinner, no snacking, lots of coffee with whole milk (might switch to low fat) and cinnamon, lots of Diet Coke. I walk for an hour on the treadmill at night after the boys go to sleep. I walk around 3.5 mills and burn around 300 calories. I have walked every day for the past almost three weeks now and hope I can keep the motivation to continue to do so into week 12. I went and got my nails done pink to encourage me to stay strong with my sway, but it is a daily challenge for me for sure. With my boys I ate a lot and was always snacking. I didn’t exercise at all. I’m so hoping some diet and lifestyle changes will help my pink sway!! DH will start taking OLE and peppermint tea soon. All I’m doing supps wise is fiber and folic acid and going to add peppermint tea soon. I bough a cal mag supp but haven’t taken it yet and might not because afraid it might sway blue. Have some rephresh but haven’t tried it yet and going back and forth on whether I will use it for attempt, might just use ky jelly or nothing. Probably will have big O because it’s nearly impossible for me not too lol. I don’t drink alcohol, but considering having a few vodka cranberries during week of attempt. That’s all the relevant details I can think of at the moment. I’m trying not to obsess over sway. I’ll be going back to school taking anatomy and physiology the week before our attempt so I’m hoping that will kind of distract me from swaying while hopefully not raising testosterone. It will only be the second week so no big exams or anything like that. Sending pink dust to everyone!!
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi prayingforpink20
    Have you looked into the pcos diet its getting the best results for a girl sway its basically switching all the white stuff rice, bread, pasta for wholemeal or whole grain instead and no skim or part dairy only full fat. Reduce or remove sugar and sugary treats. There are no forbidden foods really except things that are vitamin fortified like cereals, energy bars you know those foods that have had heaps of vitamins added

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast