Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    My natural tendency food wise is along the lines of the below
    No breakfast or light only (and low protein, higher carbs) - coffee with sugar
    No snacks or if I did eat between meals it'd be sweets/chocolate/biscuits and or coffee with milk and sugar
    Lunch and dinner - again, low protein, high in carbs (think pasta with tomato sauce and veg or veg curry and rice etc)
    I would fill up on coffee/sweets/carbs
    I do love veggies so that was probably the bulk of my food with the carbs- never have been a meat lover, nor cheese

Exercise wise in my younger years it was a bigger focus on cardio no weights - I was borderline underweight or just at the lower end of healthy BMI for 3 out of 4 girls

I did have infertility issues with #1 and used Clomid (and other things) for her and #2 (tried for close to 2 years with #1, and for #2 had a m/c but conceived after my 2nd laparoscopy for endometriosis about 5 months after the surgery)... daughter #3 I fell pregnant 2nd month, and #4 was an oops so we weren't TTC
    All probably were DTD max 2 times a few days ahead of O. I think my O is hard to pinpoint as the signs don't line up!

Basically, all the things you want for pink swaying LOL

What other carbs? I'm not a big pasta or bread eater I'm eating some rice here an there but getting most my carbs i guess from vegetables and fruits. I see carbs as being mostly bread an pasta.
    Last edited by Kazzzz; August 5th, 2022 at 09:42 PM.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi kaz, I will look into that. I do sometimes eat whole wheat bread and pasta but thought it might have more nutrients?
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think we're thinking nutritious foods don't really sway and its more the high fat protein an cals that sway boy if you have a large intake of those then your suitable for a boy. I ate next to no vegetables or fruit with any of my 3 boys. Like very unhealthy i would eat maybe 2 fruit a week and 1 serve of veg a day i never ate wholemeal or whole grain bread rice or pasta if i did it would be white but never been a big pasta rice or bread eater most my foods were more high fat high protein high cals and high sugar. I've always been unhealthy eat burgers, cake, biscuits, no vitamins but would also eat eggs beans an avocado for breakfast or oats with cows milk every single morning basically since i moved out of home. Boy diet really but not the vitamin/mineral healthy boy diet you would expect more of a well fed kind of boy diet. Atomic says its the high everything that sways boy seems right for me.

4. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    I think we're thinking nutritious foods don't really sway and its more the high fat protein an cals that sway boy if you have a large intake of those then your suitable for a boy. I ate next to no vegetables or fruit with any of my 3 boys. Like very unhealthy i would eat maybe 2 fruit a week and 1 serve of veg a day i never ate wholemeal or whole grain bread rice or pasta if i did it would be white but never been a big pasta rice or bread eater most my foods were more high fat high protein high cals and high sugar. I've always been unhealthy eat burgers, cake, biscuits, no vitamins but would also eat eggs beans an avocado for breakfast or oats with cows milk every single morning basically since i moved out of home. Boy diet really but not the vitamin/mineral healthy boy diet you would expect more of a well fed kind of boy diet. Atomic says its the high everything that sways boy seems right for me.
    Same here. I ate healthy for most part and heaps of eggs and just high calories when having my boys. Like I’m a massive foodie and would just eat and eat and snack all day, then have massive dinner at night - steak and lamb my fave. I think rather than what you’re eating , it’s the amount?? Like if you’re eating a tonne even if it’s crap it’s still nourishing your body more than if you don’t eat much at all? Example I know a few VERY overweight women who have horrible diets (their words) who have boys and I know some girls from High school who have anorexia who have girls. Now I am NOT saying make yourself have anorexia. But it seems lower calorie intake (hence LE diet) sways girl as it’s just lowering your health/fertility. Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep i think it the high fat calories and protein that sways boy. Like an example atomic gave if i person had a big mac fries and a milk shake thats more then thats more nutrition then a meal full of just vegetables i can't remember exactly what she said but you get the idea. Skinny minnie girl mum gets home from the gymand has veges a smal serve of rice and a small portion of chicken for dinner boy mum goes to mc Donald's gets a burger an fries and a side of chicken nuggets not because she's really hungry but why not then a dessert just incase don't want to regret not get one better to be safe then sorry goes home an hour later has some biscuits with a milky hot chocolate or cup of tea for a night cap lol soooo me I'm surprised i didn't gain tons of weight. I could eat take out 4 times a week and never went over 65kgs

8. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That logic totally makes sense to me. I always ate a lot constantly with my boys. I have been eating only two small meals day with no snacking since February with occasional cheats. Added exercise into my sway now for the last 12 weeks. Hoping to lose 10-15 more lbs before attempt!!
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those here who are actively swaying, are you planning on using an VG Potions? I got some rephresh but haven’t tried it yet and not sure whether I will use it for attempt or not. Might just use ky jelly or nothing as I would really like to conceive and have read it can interfere with conception, at the same time I feel DH and I are both very fertile and adding rephresh may help our sway. Anyone here taking cal-mg? I got some but haven’t taken any yet and not sure whether I will start taking them 6 weeks before attempt or not. Last question is will you plan to take antihistamine? I think I will take Zyrtec a few hours before I attempt if I remember. My hardest problem has been trying to stay relaxed and not obsess over my sway. I naturally have OCD and tend to obsess easily, no wonder I have 2DS. I told myself I was gonna stay away from the message boards during my sway, but here I am. I made up my old wives tale box yesterday. I’m using a box decorated with flowers that my grandmother gave me for my birthday. I filled the box with two pink onesies, a wooden spoon with a pink scrunchie wrapped around it, a picture of me as a little girl in a pink dress, and a hand written note to my daughter with her name on it. I was planning on getting a rock salt lamp and little water feature fountain to put by the treadmill, but might skip it. Don’t really believe in any of that, just for fun. I do believe in prayer manifestation. Every night when I walk in the treadmill I envision our daughter being born. Trying not to obsess and glad I go back to school the week before my sway so I can focus on something else lol.
    Last edited by Prayingforpink20; August 6th, 2022 at 10:01 PM.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Those here who are actively swaying, are you planning on using any VG Potions? I got some rephresh but haven’t tried it yet and not sure whether I will use it for attempt or not. Might just use ky jelly or nothing as I would really like to conceive and have read it can interfere with conception, at the same time I feel DH and I are both very fertile and adding rephresh may help our sway. Anyone here taking cal-mg? I got some but haven’t taken any yet and not sure whether I will start taking them 6 weeks before attempt or not. Last question is will you plan to take antihistamine? I think I will take Zyrtec a few hours before I attempt if I remember. My hardest problem has been trying to stay relaxed and not obsess over my sway. I naturally have OCD and tend to obsess easily, no wonder I have 2DS. I told myself I was gonna stay away from the message boards during my sway, but here I am. I made up my old wives tale box yesterday. I’m using a box decorated with flowers that my grandmother gave me for my birthday. I filled the box with two pink onesies, a wooden spoon with a pink scrunchie wrapped around it, a picture of me as a little girl in a pink dress, and a hand written note to my daughter with her name on it. I was planning on getting a rock salt lamp and little water feature fountain to put by the treadmill, but might skip it. Don’t really believe in any of that, just for fun. I do believe in prayer manifestation. Every night when I walk in the treadmill I envision our daughter being born. Trying not to obsess and glad I go back to school the week before my attempt so I can focus on something else.
    Last edited by Prayingforpink20; August 7th, 2022 at 12:15 AM.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Note I hand wrote to my daughter and placed in my old wives tale box with two pink onesies and a wooden spoon with a pink scrunchie wrapped around it:

Pink bows
    Baby toes
    Heaven knows
    I want you close
    Please come home to me
    And we can be
    A family
    And you will see
    All the love you’ll ever need
    Is right here waiting for you
    Please come home baby girl ��
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforpink20 View Post
    Those here who are actively swaying, are you planning on using any VG Potions? I got some rephresh but haven’t tried it yet and not sure whether I will use it for attempt or not. Might just use ky jelly or nothing as I would really like to conceive and have read it can interfere with conception, at the same time I feel DH and I are both very fertile and adding rephresh may help our sway. Anyone here taking cal-mg? I got some but haven’t taken any yet and not sure whether I will start taking them 6 weeks before attempt or not. Last question is will you plan to take antihistamine? I think I will take Zyrtec a few hours before I attempt if I remember. My hardest problem has been trying to stay relaxed and not obsess over my sway. I naturally have OCD and tend to obsess easily, no wonder I have 2DS. I told myself I was gonna stay away from the message boards during my sway, but here I am. I made up my old wives tale box yesterday. I’m using a box decorated with flowers that my grandmother gave me for my birthday. I filled the box with two pink onesies, a wooden spoon with a pink scrunchie wrapped around it, a picture of me as a little girl in a pink dress, and a hand written note to my daughter with her name on it. I was planning on getting a rock salt lamp and little water feature fountain to put by the treadmill, but might skip it. Don’t really believe in any of that, just for fun. I do believe in prayer manifestation. Every night when I walk in the treadmill I envision our daughter being born. Trying not to obsess and glad I go back to school the week before my attempt so I can focus on something else.
    I won’t take any supplements at all except folic acid but week of fertility and attempt night ima drink a lot of white wine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast