Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Critique my sway?

Anyone care to read through my current sway and share opinions? I recently purchased a GD diet plan and I’m in week 3/12 of my sway. I don’t eat from 7pm-12pm. I have 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning with whole milk and cinnamon. First meal is usually white rice with cucumber and strawberries or bagel with low fat cream cheese. Dinner is usually pasta with white sauce and tiny amount of chicken. I have been eating small amounts of meat, but cut way back. Also occasionally eat tomatoes and potatoes, but haven’t eaten a banana in a year since I looked up how to sway girl lol. I used to eat one banana a day in my Cheerios with milk for breakfast. No snacking. I don’t count things but feel I’m within daily limits. I walk on the treadmill for an hour every night after the boys go to sleep. Usually walk around 3.5 miles and burn 300 calories. I have been doing this every night for the last three weeks and hope to find the motivation to keep it up into week 12. I am currently on CD 9 with two cycles left before our October attempt. I am finding the LE diet to be extremely boring and already getting sick of it lol. I used to eat a lot and snack often. I will say I lightly began to sway in February of this year. I am 5’4 and my weight in February was 163lbs. I am now down to 133lbs by moderately dieting and light exercise over the last six months. I did not exercise or diet all June due to birthdays and wanting to relax. I did still regularly skip breakfast because I just got used to doing it. Often have cheat days when we go out for breakfast with family, but eat extremely small portions. I am only taking fiber and folic acid and will start peppermint tea soon. DH will start OLE and peppermint tea soon. Bought some cal mag but might not take it, don’t want extra nutrients to sway blue. Have rephresh but haven’t tried it yet, not sure if I will use it for our attempt or just use ky jelly or nothing. My periods have been lighter and shorter and way less EWCM lately. Trying not to stress and obsess about swaying, but this is difficult for me. Overall I’m hoping to stick with diet and exercise, fiber and folic acid, add peppermint tea, have DH take OLE and peppermint tea, do FR 5 days before O of attempt (not stressed about this as DH releases everyday or every other day on his own), hot bath for DH before attempt, only one attempt night of positive opk, might possibly take zyrtec a few hours before attempt. That’s all the major details I can think of. I will be going back to school taking anatomy and physiology the week before our attempt. I’m hoping it will distract me from swaying without raising testosterone. It will only be the second week so no big exams or anything. I pretty much eat the same things everyday and I’m getting so sick of it lol. Can’t wait to be pregnant and eat all the foods!! I’m hoping to get down to 120lbs for our attempt. Only 9 weeks to go!! Oh and I am 33 and DH is 35 years old!! I also drink 1-2 diet cokes everyday and plan to do missionary position. I don’t drink alcohol, but might have a few vodka cranberries the week of our attempt. Pink outfit under the bed for fun.
    Last edited by Prayingforpink20; August 4th, 2022 at 08:48 PM.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great! I always skipped breakfast with my 2 girls (well, with my boy too but was eating lots of nuts) I think the fat and protein really sways boy so this looks good to me and also guzzle that coffee!! I would drink like 1/4c decaf grounds made into a whole pot and drink it all day iced with almond milk and stevia. GL!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Prayingforpink20 thanked for this post
    Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for your patience. I had opened this to answer and must have shut down before replying, I'm so sorry. You'll always hear from me in a few days absolute max (and usually more like 24 hours) so if you don't, something went wrong and you should bump your post.

I looked over your sway plan and I did not have cinnamon listed for you to use. How much are you ingesting in your coffee every day?

You are being way too restrictive. That is not LE Diet, you don't have to eat so few foods on LE Diet, just stick within the limits. The restrictions you're putting onto yourself are just not necessary. The LE Diet is far more about the LIMITS and not food choices; now some people do choose to continue to restrict certain foods if they want to, but you don't have to do that for LE Diet. Just eat within the limits of 1500-1800 cals, 40-50 g protein, and 30-60 g fat, and then you can loosen up on the food choices.

Don't sweat it if you can't get specifically to 120 lbs, you've lost a lot and are approaching my cutoff of BMI 21. There's no magic to a certain number on a scale, so since you're prone to getting obsessed over swaying I'd try to give up the focus on that particular number, since it's really arbitrary (and is below BMI 21 anyway).
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For the cinnamon I only put 1-2 dashes of cinnamon in only my first cup of the day. I’m definitely being too restrictive and being lazy by not counting anything and just going based on how I feel but I think I’m not eating enough. It’s hard because I fill up quickly on very little now.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m going to need to start forcing myself to eat more because I feel like I might crash and burn soon and that’s definitely not what I wanted to do during the last weeks of my sway. I have this add tendency to start big projects then give up and start a new project before I’ve finished the first one. That’s why I wanted to start lightly swaying in February and lose weight slowly then try to up it at the end by adding exercise everyday. I always wanted to lose around 40 lbs and now that I’ve lost 30lbs since February the last 10lbs is not coming off even with exercise. I don’t want to force the weight loss and then just give up because it’s too much. I feel like I’m so close and doing pretty well and have a high chance of pink if I can continue diet and exercise without the crash and burn. Trying to tell myself there’s still a 30% chance (or more) for blue even if I do everything right, but then I get super discouraged and want to give up everything. When I tell myself I have a very high chance of pink it gives me motivation to continue my sway.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitely can’t wait to be pregnant and eat ALL the foods!! Looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Prayingforpink20 View Post
    For the cinnamon I only put 1-2 dashes of cinnamon in only my first cup of the day. I’m definitely being too restrictive and being lazy by not counting anything and just going based on how I feel but I think I’m not eating enough. It’s hard because I fill up quickly on very little now.
    Cinnamon is bizarrely powerful stuff. It only takes as little as a pinch of cinnamon to lower blood sugar for some people, and taking more than you think can end up with you feeling woozy between meals and making it harder to stick to the diet.

I think that the "big new project" you should start now is switching over to the alternate LE Diet! Even if you don't lose any more weight, no biggie, the alt. diet will help your sway and it may help you lose more weight too.

10. Likes Prayingforpink20 liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes I was sweeping the house the other day and got a little dizzy and could tell my blood sugar was low. I’ll cut back or cut off the cinnamon and focus on the LE diet. Just wanted to clarify, I will be thrilled to hear blue as well as pink. Just feel like if I knew blue was coming I could relax and not work out every single day. When I used to go to the gym I would go 3-4 days a week and do cardio. Every day is a lot, but it is definitely making me feel a lot better overall. My mood has improved and everyone keeps telling me I’m the best I’ve looked in years despite not taking any vitamins and feeling slightly malnourished. Im trying to stay positive and just enjoy the sway for what it is, which is just an effort to tip the scales in favor of pink ever so slightly. Trying to relax and let go and have fun. Wearing all my skinny jeans and summer dresses this summer after having spent the last two summers in the third trimester of pregnant lol!! Thank you for all of your advice!! I’ve never had a personal trainer or fitness coach, but you’re doing so much more for me than helping me sway pink!! I feel better about myself than I have in years!! Thank you so much!! Still definitely looking forward to being pregnant and eating all the foods!! After baby comes I’ll do your program again just to drop the baby weight!!
    Last edited by Prayingforpink20; August 15th, 2022 at 11:58 PM.
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly a LOT of us have gone back on LE after having our girls just to get that weight off!

I wonder if you'll feel less malnourished off the cinnamon - it may be just having too low levels of blood sugar making you feel poorly!!

So happy to help, let me know if you have any further questions.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven’t done the cinnamon for the last two days and I feel better!! Just ordered a grilled cheese from my favorite burger place. Normally I get a double cheeseburger with fries a coke and a chocolate shake!! Definitely changing it up lol!!
    DS1 September 2020
    DS2 October 2021
    DS3 June 2023
    Praying for DD

15. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast