Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Pork ok for girl sway?

I ate a lot of red meat when having my boys but never ate pork. Is this ok on girl sway?
    I have a small lunch with not much nutrients then have a larger dinner. But wondering if pork is just too fatty and nutrient for girl sway?
    Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Within the limits, you can have any foods for pink. Even meat. Pork isn't terrible for pink because it has more of the Omega 6 fats which may sway slightly pink, but it does have a lot of other nutrients (as does all meat.)

The main reason why to limit meat is not because it's a magic boy making food per se, but because focusing on meat makes it harder to stick to the LE Diet as a whole. If you eat meat, you will quickly get a lot of protein for very little calories. So it's easy to eat what seems like a pretty small serving of meat, and have used your full allotment of protein for the day. But you would have only eaten 500 calories! So what are you then supposed to eat the rest of the day, if you're out of protein but have eaten so few calories?? When people try this, they often end up on a terrible diet where they're having meat, gummy worms, and cucumbers or some combination like that - not enough calories or fat to continue ovulating.

Long story short, it's fine to eat meat, but you need to take great caution not to end up focusing on eating meat at the expense of the rest of your diet.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Likes Nowmarriedgirl liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Within the limits, you can have any foods for pink. Even meat. Pork isn't terrible for pink because it has more of the Omega 6 fats which may sway slightly pink, but it does have a lot of other nutrients (as does all meat.)

The main reason why to limit meat is not because it's a magic boy making food per se, but because focusing on meat makes it harder to stick to the LE Diet as a whole. If you eat meat, you will quickly get a lot of protein for very little calories. So it's easy to eat what seems like a pretty small serving of meat, and have used your full allotment of protein for the day. But you would have only eaten 500 calories! So what are you then supposed to eat the rest of the day, if you're out of protein but have eaten so few calories?? When people try this, they often end up on a terrible diet where they're having meat, gummy worms, and cucumbers or some combination like that - not enough calories or fat to continue ovulating.

Long story short, it's fine to eat meat, but you need to take great caution not to end up focusing on eating meat at the expense of the rest of your diet.
    Makes total sense thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post