Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone seen this new phase thingy thats suppose to sway

https://mooncalendar.astro-seek.com/...r_aspekt=&voc=

So you set your timezone then you can change the date to when you conceived and apparently if the sperm an egg meet in a girl phase it will be a girl an if in a boy phase it will be a boy. You need to know when you had sex and what day you ovulated. I want to check if its bs as this group is claiming that with 1 week abstaining and 1 attempt 30 hrs after peak opk an in the desired gender phase. If you want me to check for you just post your chart an were you lived when you conceived an I'll have a look. See attachment for what phase equals which gender.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not new.

It doesn't work.

Magic isn't real.

But let's say for the sake of argument it was. How could it be, then, that scientists find trends in things like men who are anesthesiologists and deep sea divers and women who are teachers or nurses having more daughters, and women who have Master's Degrees, who work as models and engineers have more sons? Is it that by some bizarre coincidence, these people are just randomly having sex on a certain day? Of course not, it makes no sense whatsoever.

Ask yourself this. If you were sitting on something so revolutionary that it not only would allow millions of people the ability to easily select their child's gender, doing away with hundreds of thousands of abortions every year, making so very many people happy, and making yourself a fortune, in addition to turning the entire scientific world on its freakin' head by proving magic/astrology to be true, would ya be peddling calendars to people on Facebook? Does it make any sense that if a person could actually prevent miscarriages and stillbirths, which is what these people claim, that they'd be peddling calendars on Facebook? They would be history's greatest monster if they did that!!

The only reason why anyone would take knowledge that could prevent millions of abortions, miscarriages, stillbirths, solve overpopulation, and make the person selling it the richest and most famous person on Planet Earth, and use it to make a couple bucks on social media is that they don't have that knowledge, this method is absolutely ridiculous and that they prey upon not only people desperate for a particular gender but upon women who have suffered losses is just absolutely sick.

Full explanation here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=jonas+method

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ighlight=jonas
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I suggest anyone tempted to even look at this garbage and to give it a smidge of your time or mental energy, scroll thru some of the posts on this site, Ingender, or similar sites where people have absolutely no idea when they ovulated. Unless people had an ultrasound or a blood test to tell when they ovulated, they have no idea when they did, which renders this scam even more of a scam. I have seen with my own eyes people simply going through and telling themselves, "but Johnny was a boy, so that means I must have had sex this day instead of this day, or ovulated early/late" and tricking themselves into believing in something that cannot possibly be true. It's been shown in really well done studies that even highly trained experts using the best equipment available can only get their ovulation day correct 1 out of 3 times...so all these people thinking back using old charts or just assuming they O CD 14 or something based on their past or future cycles (which as we all know do not stay regular over time), their results are meaningless and prove nothing whatsoever.

And people who are thinking back years and remembering when they had sex in relation to ovulation, even more so. I have had I'm sure into the 100's of people who tell me they "always had sex with this cutoff, I KNOW IT atomic" and then they find an old diary or look up their old charts, and they're like "oh gosh well I guess I didn't actually have that cutoff that time!" I mean this happens at least once or twice every month for the past 10+ years now. This is not worth anyone's time, let alone yours Kazzz as sitting around looking up people's charts and even THINKING about this is the exact sort of control freakishness that I keep begging you to avoid.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm taking itvwith a grain of salt but they apparently say you use opk to see ovulation coming then bbt to see that ovulation happened in desired phase. The thing that makes me wary is the fact that they use myo-inositol for dw an ole for dh plus 1 attempt they also recommend abstaining an jels which lower sperm count so i think the phases are piggybacking as you would call it atomic. I actually wanted some mums to say it was wrong lol I've heard a few people say it was wrong for them plus they don't count people who skip one recommendation who have a fail but I'm pretty sure they count the ones that had success even when one or two recommendations were skipped. They aren't transparent

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Kazz, if it makes you feel better, I looked up my chart thingy and the night I bd the moon was moving into boy friendly Aries and stayed that way for the following 2-3 days, so I most likely ovulated then too. I only remember because it was a full moon and I was paranoid about that swaying boy too, but lo and behold she is definitely a girl.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats what i want to hear lol I'm not following it, i just checked the page out because a friend told me about it I've since left the page i follow no pages at all just trying to chill. Ovulation is due some time over the next 4 days.

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryRiver View Post
    Hi Kazz, if it makes you feel better, I looked up my chart thingy and the night I bd the moon was moving into boy friendly Aries and stayed that way for the following 2-3 days, so I most likely ovulated then too. I only remember because it was a full moon and I was paranoid about that swaying boy too, but lo and behold she is definitely a girl.

Sent from my CPH2195 using Tapatalk
    and this is the exact type of scenario, where, if it had been a boy, that everyone would come out of the woodwork to say "well what did you expect, having sex THEN". And because those phases change every few days, there's always a girl/boy sign coming or going that people can always point to and tell everyone that is why they had a baby of certain gender.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    Thats what i want to hear lol I'm not following it, i just checked the page out because a friend told me about it I've since left the page i follow no pages at all just trying to chill. Ovulation is due some time over the next 4 days.
    Brilliant, good luck!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzzz View Post
    I'm taking itvwith a grain of salt but they apparently say you use opk to see ovulation coming then bbt to see that ovulation happened in desired phase. The thing that makes me wary is the fact that they use myo-inositol for dw an ole for dh plus 1 attempt they also recommend abstaining an jels which lower sperm count so i think the phases are piggybacking as you would call it atomic. I actually wanted some mums to say it was wrong lol I've heard a few people say it was wrong for them plus they don't count people who skip one recommendation who have a fail but I'm pretty sure they count the ones that had success even when one or two recommendations were skipped. They aren't transparent
    Even with OPK and BBT, people get their O Day wrong. Happens on here all the time even to people who have charted reliably for years.

BTW, just so you know, in addition to all those things you've observed as being 'hinky' whenever FB groups quote that alleged 94-98% success rate, it is not THEIR success rate, but the original Jonas method claimed success rate in a "study" over 50 years old now - prior to the advent of ultrasounds to pinpoint ovulation. If this worked, we would all know it and would all use it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cd16 still neg opk i dropped myo-inositol an fiber today just to see if my ok get darker tomorrow like maybe I'm doing too much at once or it could just be typical postpartum / breastfeeding 2nd ovulation stuff. Is it a good idea to drop those for a few days atomic could it be those delaying ovulation?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast