Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Possibly one more try!

Well, my one little girl is about to turn 3. I thought for sure we were done but I have this crazy desire to give her a sister. Part of me loves having just her but I also know she would love a sister and I feel like we are missing one more. I have swayed twice and while diet wise they were similar, when I got her the biggest thing was that I took inositol and walked 1-1.5 hours every single day. I rarely missed for at least a few months. I of course want to up my chances even more this time so am wondering what else I can throw at this sway. Here is everything I'm doing.
    I'm following the pcos diet because I do have pcos and definitely have insulin resistance issues.
    I try to eat within about a 6 hour window with 2 meals and no snacks.
    I normally never drink coffee or any caffeine but am now having a couple cups of coffee with sugar free creamer and a couple cans of coke or Pepsi zero.
    Walking 1-1.5 hours 6-7 days a week
    2k MG of inositol
    Methylized folate because I believe I have the mthfr gene
    I'm thinking I should add in alcohol? How much though?
    Also, how many carbs is ok? I was borderline keto and ate eggs fairly often with my successful girl sway. Its so hard to do low carb vegetarian. Thank you!😊
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you need to be cautious when you have success and you think "what MORE can I do to REALLY up my chances". It's dangerous because I see people then do things that were probably more blue friendly than they were to start with and also because being very control freaky can also sway blue (a heck of a lot more than minor changes could sway pink!)

If you think you have issues with carbs you may want to do a lot more like what you did last time. I would hate to see, if you have PCO tendencies, for you to think "but you have to be vegetarian for BEST chances" (which, that is very much not true for everyone) and then actually be worse off than you were the last time. You do not need to be fully vegetarian on LE Diet and you're right that it's darn tough to be low carb vegetarian! You very well may be worse off being vegetarian in terms of your sway than just redoing what you did the last time. Everyone's metabolism is a bit different and it may just be best for YOU to keep eating similarly to how you were in your previous sway.

There is no set amount of carbs (because everyone is different) but as long as you're doing whole grains only, limiting or even cutting out sugar completely, and having full fat dairy, you're probably going to be ok. If you wanted to stick in the alternate LE Diet limits of 50-60 g protein and fat (or even a bit more than that since you seemed to do better on more of a lower carb approach) with the 1500-1800 calories even better.

Alcohol and caffeine at your discretion.

100% keep with the myoinositol and the exercise.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks Shenanigans thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much Atomic! Every day I thank God for my girl. She is more than I even hoped for. I'm so very thankful for you too and all you have done over the years to help even just up the odds to make that dream come true. ����
    Proud mama to 6 beautiful boys and finally 1 little girl! Praying for just one more girl 💝

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I was able to help in some small way it's my pleasure! Glad to have you back!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

7. Likes Shenanigans liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No advice, just wanted to wish you luck! I hope you're able to give your DD a little sister!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Shenanigans liked this post