Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Must be very low carb/keto to conceive due to adenomyosis.. is it still possible?

Hi!

I have two sons and i’m desperate for a girl. Unfortunately my first pregnancy resulted in an emergency c-section which was botched and now I am riddled with adenomyosis. My inflammation is so bad that I have to be extremely low carb to conceive a healthy baby. I also have to be on quite a few meds.
    Am i just destined to have a boys? Can I have a successful girl sway on keto or really low carb? I have no choice but to be on this diet.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We actually have good results, albeit with a small sample size, for low carb dieters having girls. I don't have people use this method except very rarely, because so many people cheat on low carb diets and end up eating too many carbs, and of course it's higher protein and fat, but because your blood sugar is lower, it can absolutely work.

I would not count protein and fat at all, but you may want to cut calories some (this depends on your BMI - if you let me know that I can be of more help with this). I would also have you exercise if that is possible for you, and we can control the number of attempts you have.

What meds are you on??

Is IVF/PGD an option? If you only have one more chance, and you're feeling desperate, that is one way to get a guarantee.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic!

Firstly, i want to say I’ve been reading this site for years so it feels like I’m talking to a celebrity hahaha. I just had my second baby boy 6 weeks ago which I did not sway for. (Thank god because he’s so perfect and I can’t imagine any other baby) but I’m already thinking about my third and final baby. I want to TTC when my youngest is 1 - 10/2023. Really, really hoping for a July 2024 baby girl.
    I would absolutely be willing to purchase a special plan from you if you offer low carb plans..?

My BMI is very high - 37. I gained A LOT of weight in this last pregnancy. A combination of being in 31 and eating whatever I want lol.

I had 13 early miscarriages/chemicals from Nov. 2017 to when I conceived my son in Feb. 2022. The thing that helped me conceive a healthy stick baby was diet and meds. I was on high dose steroids, high dose hydroxychloroquine, progesterone, baby aspirin and gastro tablets to keep my inflammation down and my immune system calm.
    I was on clomid as well. I know that sways girl really well when you pair it with diet.
    On my own I took high dose folate, NAC and high dose fish oil.

I will likely need to be on the prescription meds again to have a baby but i’m not sure the NAC or Omega’s are necessary so I can give those up.

Thanks again for responding! I really truly want a baby girl to complete my family.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No not at all - just a mom like you who really wants to help!

Huge congrats on your new addition!!

I can make a plan with any possible combination of factors - that's why we have the personalized plans!

I would definitely like to see you off the high dose fish oil when taken with the aspirin. They are both blood thinners and the two of them together may actually be aggravating the problem (since adenomyosis bleeds with your period, anything that thins the blood may actually make it bleed more heavily causing even more inflammation.

I would also have you come off the NAC as it too is a strong blood thinner. It may just be too much of a good thing and a number of people who have had recurrent miscarriages actually had success conceiving once they took only ONE blood thinning medication/supplement if they were taking several of them and/or very high doses. While obviously you have other underlying conditions that are causing the losses, I don't want to take a chance on adding anything else to the mix that could be causing a separate set of problems. (This is something many doctors are very ill informed on as the studies are just starting to be done, but we have seen time and again too many blood thinners causing a lot of trouble for people.)

I would also like you to consider an iron supplement daily even when swaying. Have you ever been tested for anemia?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic!

I definitely want a personalised plan and maybe coaching if you still do that? The issue is that I won’t ttc for a while yet and I don’t want to burn out on the diet. Is it best to wait a bit before starting and purchasing the plan! Of course I’m willing to do anything and everything i need to get my girl (a boy isn’t an option- well it is lol but I just desperately want my girl)

I haven’t been formally tested for anemia but I wouldn’t be surprised. I have a lot of the physical symptoms.

ETA : My husband is not on board with swaying btw. He’d be happy with 10 sons. I won’t be able to get him to do anything diet related at all. Is it still possible to have a great sway without your husbands help?
    Last edited by marypritchard22; December 16th, 2022 at 02:20 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's totally up to you and what you feel comfortable with. Some people like to get the plan in advance and then have all their questions answered, even if they don't start diet for a long time. Or, you can wait till closer in and just make a note of this site, and also my email at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com in case you can't reach me here for any reason. I'm not planning to go anywhere in the meantime!

If you can't get in to be tested, you can try taking a low dose of iron 18-30 mg daily and see if you feel better. In many cases, this will be an immediate, drastic improvement in your energy level and sense of well-being. If that is the case, I'd take 30-60 mg (avoid the irons that come in 100's of milligrams as they are poorly absorbed and often cause stomach upset) daily for 6-8 weeks and then reduce to either the lower dose daily or the higher one 3x a week as a maintenance dose.

Most of our husbands (mine very much included) would do nothing to sway. You absolutely can still have a great sway without your husband. Hubbies don't need to do the diet (and in fact they shouldn't as it's designed for women and not men).

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much for the reply. I’m most likely not going to ttc again until 04/ 2024 so I won’t buy the plan just yet but I WILL buy it and your services as I need to have a girl this time.

I have another question - I need to lose a good bit of weight. Is it better to get my BMI down in the next year or is it better for pink sway to lose a bunch of weight quickly nearer to your ttc try? I need to lose weight and I will but I’m afraid my body will get used to the diet and weight loss and it will mess with my sway tactics? I guess my question is, is it better to shock the system or and I good to start losing weight in the mean time??

as always, thanks so much for your guidance!

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lose it gradually over time. We have had nothing but trouble with trying to time weight loss - people end up starving themselves, putting too much pressure on themselves (which can feed control freakishness big time) and then not losing the weight that they intended to lose because they

The idea that our bodies got used to weight loss was only ever a theory. "Shocking the system" has not worked at all and has caused a lot of trouble and stress for people, the exact type of stress that undermines otherwise good sways.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!

Also, the chat box isn’t working for me but I emailed two days ago about my dream membership not working. I paid for it over a week ago. Can you please help??

NVM CHATBOX WORKING NOW LOL
    Last edited by marypritchard22; February 13th, 2023 at 04:06 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have a message in to the site owner to get everyone activated. I'll message again. In the meantime please hit me with any of your questions here or by email at atomicsagebrush@gmail.com