Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again!

So if there was hypothetically something to add to a sway that people avoid bc it cuts chances of conception drastically but in theory probably has pretty good odds of swaying pink-- what would that be? Douche? Lubricant? I honestly would rather cut my odds of conception and take a while to conceive than to have NOT tried that item and conceive faster...if that makes sense. Obviously it will be fine if we have another and it's a boy, but I'd like to know I threw the kitchen sink at it.

Thank you as always for all you do Atomic!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NOTHING that we cut from the sway has a good chance at swaying pink. I never cut anything from the sway that has a good chance. I only cut things that don't work and cut odds of conception. The things you mention (douching and lubricant) but also things like frequency patterns, timing, sex positions, antihistamines, supplements do absolutely nothing. Their results are lower than the overall results of the site, in most cases significantly lower (liike 10-20%) and when we calculated the inverses, the same number of people got boys and girls with and without it. We even had a statistician involved in this analysis. These things simply do nothing and that is why I happily drop them.

No one ever, ever, ever, avoids things that definitively sway pink. I wouldn't be able to get people to give up stuff that works, even if I wanted to. Most of my job entails getting people to give up stuff that doesn't work, so having people give up things that DO work - there's not enough hours in the day for that.

The only reason I keep things that don't work in the mix is just because many people cannot rest without trying them. That's fine. It is your sway, your way. But it isn't because they secretly work and if you know the special insider handshake I'll clue you in, LOL. We keep things that work, even if they cut odds of conception, for as long as we possibly can. We ditch things that don't work, ESPECIALLY when they cut odds of conception, right from the jump, as soon as people feel they can move past them.

So now to answer your question, there are some things that do seem to work and also cut odds of conception some, either directly or indirectly (by disrupting the cycle and then making people end up stopping or delaying ovulation):

The alternate (PCOS, "slow burn") form of the LE Diet is better than the standard LE, but can make people lose massive amounts of weight quite fast and in some cases they'll stop ovulating on it. It's been so much more consistent that I now support everyone using it, but if you go this route you have to be VERY careful not to go overboard with diet, and also to be open to ditching more things that do nothing and cut odds of conception. This is true of ALL sway diets too BTW, whenever they're done too long or too strictly (usually both). You do not, under any circumstances, want to waste ages of time pursuing sway tactics that do nothing while you're wasting away on diet. People who do this end up with their cycle so messed up they have to go off diet either partly or totally, in order just to get pregnant. It is a huge mistake (and big predictor of sway opposites) when people waste time on things that don't work while dieting in unsustainable ways. So avoid that pitfall!

Myoinositol is a supplement that's gotten good results, particularly for people with a lot of weight to spare or with moderate to severe PCOS (and possibly women over 40, tho I'm less sold on that). When people who are NOT in those groups take it, it makes them lose weight too fast and they're more likely to stop ovulating. For people who don't need it, it causes more harm than good.

Same for cinnamon, only more so. VERY few people should use cinnamon for swaying. Only those with 50 pounds or more to spare, and should use only a small dose (like 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon absolute max). Cinnamon has had a lot of side effects in addition to being too effective at weight loss.

Exercise - Great sway tactic, but can make weight fly off and people lose ovulation sometimes even without excess weight loss.

Clomid/Femara - If you are on these medications longer than needed, they can start to have a negative effect on your ability to conceive, but they do sway pink and have been shown to in studies. You have to be ready to ditch all the ineffective sway tactics and get pregnant quickly, preferably within 3 months, but definitely within 6. I have a very involved schedule if you end up on these medications so we are dropping the things that don't work and keeping the things that do, as long as possible.

One attempt - definitely cuts odds of conception, but does work. That having been said, don't hold on to it longer than 3-6 months absolute max, and more like 2-4 months is probably more sensible. PLEASE don't do the thing so many do, where they get in touch with me only after having been doing one attempt for 9-12 months, by which point they're skeletally thin and having super long cycles. If you aren't pregnant in 2-3 months, please get in touch with me at that point and I'll tell you what to change then.

Jump and Dump - this is something that has seemed to consistently have just a wee bit higher results with it than without it. Most people do the jump and dump after 5 minutes of laying flat. Some do it immediately after ejaculation has occurred, but that really really cuts odds of conception. You can always start off doing it right after intercourse then gradually extend the amount of time.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12