Thread: Sway Again

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway Again

Hi,

So I am pregnant but it’s not looking good. Baby is measuring small and haven’t yet been able to detect heartbeat plus my HCG wasn’t doubling. Feeling really sad as we have had two previous losses and was hoping this was our sticky bean! I have two sons and a daughter (successful sway) If we do lose this baby and it’s looking like it’s going that way I want to try right away as I read there have been good odds of girl sways after a D&C? I have been eating not on diet since I found out I was pregnant and I’m sick so I need to eat often to avoid throwing up. I have been doing light cardio (try for an hour a day but this last week I have skipped a lot as end of the school year is busy with my boys) I go for another ultrasound next week to determine for sure what is going on. Do you have recommendations on how to start sway back up if we do in fact lose this baby? Thank you.
    , , Successful Sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh so sorry to hear this. Yes, we have good success rates for pink after a loss. You do not need to be on the diet the same length of time. If you need to have a D and C, you need to follow your doctor's guidelines about how long to wait to try, though. Trying too soon after a D and C is not adviseable. The good news is, the effects of pregnancy and loss can last at least a couple months after the procedure is done so you can still get in a good sway and hopefully have the pink friendly effects working for you, even if you do need to wait out that first cycle for safety's sake.

I'm praying for a miracle!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry to hear this. Let us hope that your baby is fine after all.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Any update, Lovebug??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sorry in the delay, I haven’t been on in a while. Unfortunately last week I had to have a D&C due to a missed miscarriage. My Dr. Actually said to not wait as she says I will be very fertile right away. So we’re hoping to get pregnant right away. Since I haven’t been on diet what would you recommend be the key things to do for swaying? I just started doing cardio again today and will do at least an hour 5x a week at minimum. Going to start on LE diet but I struggle with dinner meal ideas. What app again do you recommend for tracking? I had one but I had to remove a bunch of apps and now I can’t remember and am needing some help tracking. What should I have DH do? He just turned 40. Would Claritin help? He hates the Olive leaf but I may be able to get him to take it some days. And he salts the heck out of everything and won’t stop (I think because he’s a smoker)

Also as for our attempts I am going to start using ovulation tests again should we BD every 4 days once I am ok to start having sex again? Or wait until I get a positive ovulation test and just do my one attempt then?
    , , Successful Sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry to hear this.

I think you should take it slow and easy. Do not just jump into the full exercise and diet, ease back into it. You are going to prevent your ovulation from coming back for a long time to come if you get too strict right away. Coming back from a loss does sway pink, so please don't feel like you have to now sway extra hard to get back on track. You're already on track, you have to avoid getting too strict to enable your cycle to resume quickly.

I don't recommend apps. I recommend using a piece of paper and a pen - it's actually much easier than learning an app and entering all the food you eat every day. Plus, it's less control freakish.

In our results, the antihistamines did nothing and did cut odds of conception.

I don't think the OLE does anything, particularly if he's not taking it consistently. And if he doesn't want to use it, it's just not worth the fight. The smoking actually does help your sway, it's been shown in both studies and in our results.

Sodium hasn't affected our results in any way - most of us gave up on it years ago and our results are higher than ever. I would not bother trying to get him to cut back on that.

Whether to do one attempt at first positive or e4d method is totally at your discretion. Whichever one you feel more comfortable with. We also have a moderated version where you start off doing one attempt at first positive, and then do e4d AFTER that one attempt - this helps guard against delayed ovulation and false positive on OPK strips.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi sorry it’s been a while. Have had some issues. I had started heavily bleeding and ended up in the ER. Turns out I just had like a pocket of blood in my uterus but all is ok. But now I’m having an infection with a wisdom tooth and have started a 10 day corse of antibiotics. I have read this can sway blue? Is there anything I should do to help make it not sway as much blue? Or should I wait longer to do our attempt. I’m about to start tracking. I was still spotting up until yesterday.

I have been just trying to ease into the girl diet. Just focusing on skipping breakfast. Black coffee with 2 equal and adding soluble fiber. I usually don’t eat until about noon and then have another small something between that and dinner. If I eat cream of wheat or low fat yogurt I add more fiber to it. Try to do no or minimal meat for dinner. I will sometimes eat an ice cream sandwich as my snack as my kids begged me for them and I can’t resist when they are in my house haha Do you think sugar sways blue as well? Sometimes my cravings are so bad.

Also I have been back at the gym and have been just doing an hour of cardio 5 days a week.
    , , Successful Sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please don't apologize, remember it's my job to get back to you, not the other way around.

I'm so sorry to hear your procedure was complicated. Quick question - were you on any supplements for swaying at that time, or even earlier in the pregnancy? Taking baby aspirin, DHA/fish oil supplements (even in a prenatal), Vitamin E, gingerroot, turmeric, bromelian supplements, garlic, eating tons of nuts, anything along those lines?

I do not believe antibiotics sway blue at all. I know that's the old school claim, but I have never seen any science that explains why that would be (other than vague claims of 'pH' which doesn't seem to work anyway). And at the same time, we have had very clear results with probiotics swaying blue. It doesn't make much sense to me that both antibiotics and probiotics could be swaying blue. I've seen a lot of pink swayers get girls even in months that they were on antibiotics, and when I was back on Ingender I saw people who deliberately abused antibiotics as a part of a blue sway and got girls anyway.

Please just take the medicine you need, and don't worry about it swaying.

RE the fiber and lowfat everything - you only need fiber with meals containing a fair amount of fat. You don't need fiber with black coffee, nor do you need it with Cream of Wheat or lowfat yogurt. In fact, you may want to switch to full fat yogurt instead as you do need at minimum 30 g fat (and many people need 40-60 g fat). I do not want to see you eating very little fat and also having fiber on top of that. Your cycle will take ages to resume if you don't eat fat.

Sugar only sways blue if a person has PCOS (and even then, small amounts of sugar from time to time as a needed treat are ok). An ice cream sandwich now and then is fine for most people. A small percentage of people with moderate to severe PCO will probably need to cut them out totally, and a larger percentage of people needs to limit them to occasional treat, but most people can have them within the limits of LE Diet.

I suspect your cravings are happening at least in part because you're not eating enough the rest of the day - Cream of Wheat and lowfat yogurt are very high in carbs without much protein/fat to slow down the blood sugar roller coaster ride, so when you eat something like that, your blood sugar goes way up and then crashes, and you have cravings that can be very hard to resist. Does that seem like what may be happening?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck on your pink sway. I hope you get the girl you wanted.