Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Here after two blue sways :D

Edit - OK, I did the reading and.. answered most of my questions (I hope)! Wish me luck

Hi everyone

Did not think I would be making an appearance here except to check in on old acquaintances, but here we are! One DD who is nearly 6, DS1, 4 and DS2, 2 - both of the DS's are Blue Sways. And me and DH are thinking of adding number four to the crew after all, I thought I'd try a pink sway to even things out - healthy over gender is the most important thing. But I can't imagine TTCing without swaying now, it's part of the fun

So here I am on the other side with all the lovely pink swayers I've read the LE diet nutshell version by atomic (TYSM!) and people's descriptions of their sways. I think I am getting a general picture. Some questions remain:

-- cool with skipping breakfast and pretty sure I did that back in the day when we conceived DD, due to rushing to the office and such most days. Started skipping breakfast except for coffee with a bit of skim milk now.
    -- cut tea and herbal tea entirely
    -- no vitamins since a while now (I forgot/was lazy about getting a refill) and I will follow the folic acid recommendations;
    -- understood recommendations about staying within protein and fat suggestions. Read the meal suggestions, thanks for the blanket lists and people sharing what worked for them!
    -- Will cut out red meat and whole eggs and nuts for the time being
    -- Focusing on cardio suits me to a T as we walk everywhere with kids, plus I bike and run a lot
    -- TTC is a ways off for us as I would try to stay on LE for a few months first. I'll take the time to read the suggestions over some more. I got the 'one attempt is gold' pretty much fixed in my mind though;

Thanks so much for everything and I will keep updating - I plan to stick to LE for three months starting about now before TTC.

Best to all
    Last edited by ChezIBY; June 5th, 2023 at 02:57 PM. Reason: read up and found some answers on other threads
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    Here's to our happy bunch !!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

To those who have everything, more will be given.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Chelby, I just wanted to let you know I have seen this and will get back to you ASAP!

So nice to "see" you here again!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, it's good to be back and catch up with everyone

Don't worry bout me, I know my way around the forums and your essays are very helpful and informative <3 Quick question left for pink if you have a sec - is it best to grab a pink friendly lube or no lube at all? Thanks <3 (I am reeling over 'no orgasms' here btw)
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017
    bundle expected April 2019! Confirmed Boy !!! Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming, thank you!!
    again for May 2021 following another blue sway. Confirmed Boy! Thank you for another succesful sway GD!!
    again in 2024, bundle expected September '24. Seriously debating going team Green this time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi!
    Didn’t expect to see you here so it’s a pleasant surprise
    Haha you’ve done so well with your 100% success rate on your 2 sways that you’re swaying again ? Yay!
    Let me know if you want me to send you my “how I made girls” spreadsheet - no doubt there are some girl friendly denominators in that mix with my 4
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

5. Thanks ChezIBY, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, I’m new here - hoping to sway girl after two beautiful boys. Could you send me your spreadsheet too please? Would be so grateful for your wisdom 💖

7. Thanks ChezIBY thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LMSM View Post
    Hi!
    Didn’t expect to see you here so it’s a pleasant surprise
    Haha you’ve done so well with your 100% success rate on your 2 sways that you’re swaying again ? Yay!
    Let me know if you want me to send you my “how I made girls” spreadsheet - no doubt there are some girl friendly denominators in that mix with my 4
    it's great to hear from you LMSM <3 I see you are planning on TTC soon - best of luck!! Of course I'd love to read about how you got your girls, thank you!!
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    the more the merrier
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017

11. Likes aloup, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ChezIBY View Post
    it's great to hear from you LMSM <3 I see you are planning on TTC soon - best of luck!! Of course I'd love to read about how you got your girls, thank you!!
    I don't know if I can send it via PM here as it's a excel spreadsheet but if that doesn't work, you can PM me your email and will send it to you
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

13. Likes aloup, ChezIBY, atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you 😊 I’m a little lost here - the forums seem pretty inactive or am I looking in the wrong place? Looking for others who will be ttc in the next 6 months too. I can see you’ve swayed successfully before - huge congratulations and good luck for your next sway 💖

15. Likes ChezIBY liked this post
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've found your thread, about how you made your four girls? Is that the one? I'll study it in detail and let you know how if I have questions how are you?? Ttc coming up?
    Happily married to DH
    Darling July 2017

17. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast