Coccinelle33

the vinegar/ calcium/ lime douche anyone done it? know how?

if you've done it and got pregnant what did you have? if you know how to do it can you tell me? i have done the lime douche in the past but the vinegar one just really confuses me. i don't understand the whole freezing thing and how thats done or how much to use or what kind of calcium is best? thanks!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I posted about adding calcuim to a douche earlier and the responses i received suggested that it can raise ph and there are probably no benefits of using it in a douche. As for a vinegar douche i think alot of people buy them already made up. I also looked at the recipe and it does sound confusing. I think vinegar can also raise some peoples ph so you would need to test it out a couple of times before ttc. I too am interested to know what vinegar can be used as i know it can be more effective than lime, although i used a lime douche one hr before bd when i swayed pink last time and it did result in my daughter. Goodluck, hope you get DD2 next time.

brand new. Successful girl sway. Thankyou so very much Atomic for all your wonderful advice.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll type up directions for this today.

I am not sure if I buy the whole freezing/unfreezing thing, but douches DO seem to reduce CM and lower sperm count, so if a person wants to douche and feels that it will help their sway, it doesn't matter how it works as long as it does!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ