Coccinelle33

another question (sorry) about weight loss

?
    Last edited by Coccinelle33; April 29th, 2011 at 10:58 PM.

IVF Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would do everything a minimum of 9 weeks prior to TTC- so atleast 2 cycles before your TTC month. If you are doing supplements , diet, watching calories, at some point you will hit a plateau with weight loss but if you maintain your lifestlyle, that is the best you can do. Atomic and Viene will chime in too.
    Mom to

and my IVF/PGD

It's better to look back on life and say: "I can't believe I did that" than to look back and say "I wish I did that".

New to IVF/PGD for Family Balancing? Read this- Understanding IVF/PGD- a HT Guide for those New to the IVF/PGD Process

Need a Natural Swaying Plan? Naturally sway for a boy or a girl- Personalized Swaying Plans

Become a Dream Member to access the private forums

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tagging along- I only have AT MOST 10 lbs to lose before I might be too thin to even be fertile-- I am 5'10" and 134 lbs. I have lost like 4 lbs already this week from cutting out lots of no no foods-- I am a little worried I will be too skinny by the time I ttc...

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I have mixed feelings about this. In an ideal scenario, it's probably best to peak at your weight loss right as you are starting TTC, but for lowering T levels it may be best to lose it FAST. And practically, it's very difficult to time weight loss. As you may remember, I really shot myself in the foot by trying to regain some weight to relose it and ended up getting pg accidentally that month (with another boy).

So, to sum up, I think HOWEVER you're able to lose as much weight as you are able to, and KEEP IT OFF while swaying, just do it. Don't worry about the when of it, it only adds stress that will raise your testosterone levels.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ