Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP! First month's attempt all screwed up! (posted in dream section too)

Let's see if I can get this all out without totally confusing any of you....

This was on first month of attempting. Of course, all is going to go haywire! Last month b/f we attempted, I wanted to see what SP did to my cycles. I started temping and my temps were much higher than normal, much to my delgiht, I felt teh SP was working. Then, around CD 11 my boys lost my thermometer!!!! I totally lost track of temps and didn't stress about it. I stayed the course with all other sway tactics in prep. for this month. My cycles BEFORE the swaying stuff were 29-34 days, and then last month, only 26--and b/c of the thermometer being lost, I don't know exact o date. I stoped taking SP when my EWCM dried up. I was guessing the short cycle was due to SP? I dunno. With all three of my boys, I NEVER EVER o'd b/f CD 21, and had a 9-10 day luteal phase which I took a ton of B vit. and epo and soy to help with that, and then took prog. in teh first tri.

I got a new thermometer on CD1 this month and started temping. I was SHOCKED to get a positive opk on CD 11 and 12 (although it was a dollar tree and I don't know how accurate those are) All was going well until CD 13 or so. I got a big temp dip, which I freaked about and pm'd atomic, who reassured me. I had EWCM, even with Zyrtec, and my cervix was SHOW. We attempted twice during that window (no FR or abstaining for us).

Then, on CD 14 or so, my thermometer went haywire. It was reading me at like 94, then 97, then 96. Temps all over the place. I was so discouraged! Meanwhile, my cervix returned to low, closed, firm, and I had o pains and the like. I was even vorasciouly starving, as I usually am b/f O. I stopped taking the SP as well, b/c I felt I had o'd and if I am preg. , I didn't want to hurt the baby. So, here I am at CD 18. I'm driving myself insane. I don't know for sure if I've o'd. I'm not on the SP anymore in case I DID O. My cervic is still low, firm, closed, and only creamy cm. Then, today I did google my amazon I was using and it got TERRIBLE reviews on Amazon ( I bought it at my local grocery store) and many ladies had common issues.

I first need to know if any of you who have taken SP--did it move up your o date? IF I did o, then it gave me the 'perfect' 14 day ov. date!

OR....I could be gearing up to O I guess. In that case, I haven't been on my SP or cranberry or Zyrtec (((

I'm sooo stressed. I'm going to be POAS come SUnday--I usually get a BFP at 8 dpo.

UGh. Advice? Thoughts? It was therapeutic to just get that all out.......
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Answered in Dream Members section
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ