Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Questions about using rephresh and issues with CM

I'm having a hard time determining the quality of my CM while using rephresh, and I am getting nervous that I might read it wrong because I'm not sure if it is the refresh I am trying to read or my actual CM since when i try to get a sample it seems all mixed up!

Has anyone else had this issue?

Also If i plan to DTD tonight but I used rephresh tuesday night and I am not really due to use again until friday do i still use today again before we DTD?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I noticed less CM when using RepHresh, but I didn't notice a change in it's consistency

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you use OPK rather than CM to tell when you're ovulating, then you can do RepHresh and antihistamine without having to worry about what your CM is doing.

If you're talking about checking pH, you don't need to check pH when on RepHresh because it chemically reacts to lower the pH of everything it comes into contact with.

Whether you use the RepHresh again or not is up to you. I prob. would use at least a little bit 1/4-1/2 an applicator but try to time it so you have a good 8-12 hours before your attempt.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Each time I used repHresh, it changed my CM completely. I had significantly less and it was usually between the consistency of watery and creamy, but still clear. I definitely felt a lot drier.

Just my own experience with repHresh is that if you are using repHresh and a lubricant, test your pH when using them together. I had a very unexpectedly high pH after sex using Sylk and a full applicator of repHresh 12 hours earlier. I had to use another applicator and I hope it helped.
    03 08

03-06-12

Diagnosed with PCOS in 2009