Coccinelle33

Atomic what is the perfect sway to you?

What would it include? If you were swaying for a girl what would you do? What would you have dh do? And how long would you do it before ttc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ohh she's posted this somewhere before, I'll see if I can find it

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry, I couldn't find the post... but I remember she said she would TTC from March-May only or something like that that was surprising!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowflower View Post
    sorry, I couldn't find the post... but I remember she said she would TTC from March-May only or something like that that was surprising!
    Atomic~ do you still feel this way? I just attempted in Feb. and I've been wondering how strong you thought seasons sway. I've read the post on it, but I was thinking a Feb conception isn't far off- for a birth in November when it really starts to get cold and brings us into the winter months. By the middle of March we are already in a Meterological Spring. For several weeks already the days have been getting longer and its lighter later.
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is Atomic's essay on the different types of swaying (ranging from "lazy" to extreme): http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gend...your-sway.html

Within that, there are two sections that seem to most apply to your question. There is "Atomic's preferred sway," which she describes as providing "most of the benefits of a more thorough sway AND you’ll be able to get pg quickly" and there is also "The Deluxe Package," which she says she believes is the most effective BUT "probably does cut down on your fertility somewhat and people find it hard to stick to."

In looking at those, I personally am mostly doing the Deluxe Package ... with the exception of cardio (I'm doing couch potato) and I'm not sure about whether or not the foods I eat are alkaline.

Hopefully that helps ...?
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And since I figure Atomic will be checking in on this thread at some point, I will throw another question her way: Atomic, I see that in the essay I referenced above, you were recommending abstain or FR "with cutoff."

This essay was written in early fall and I wonder if you still feel the cutoff is important vs. DTD through ovulation. I know that the overall philosophy on Gender Dreaming is that timing (not frequency, but timing) just doesn't sway. So if a person is doing multiple attempts, does she need to do a cutoff, or would O-2, O-1, O, all be acceptable? Just curious.
    2013 (my pray+sway baby girl is here!)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dramabird View Post
    And since I figure Atomic will be checking in on this thread at some point, I will throw another question her way: Atomic, I see that in the essay I referenced above, you were recommending abstain or FR "with cutoff."

This essay was written in early fall and I wonder if you still feel the cutoff is important vs. DTD through ovulation. I know that the overall philosophy on Gender Dreaming is that timing (not frequency, but timing) just doesn't sway. So if a person is doing multiple attempts, does she need to do a cutoff, or would O-2, O-1, O, all be acceptable? Just curious.
    Well, my "preferred sway" was not really what ~I~ would do but more what I thought would be the best and most thorough sway without doing anything that I felt swayed opposite. If I had my druthers no one would ever do timing but it's just that not a lot of people were "there" with me at that stage and I felt that I had to include it - my point was more along the lines of wanting people to NOT do O+12 and if they had to do timing, to do Shettles instead because at least they'd have a snowball's chance in Aug. of getting pg. DTD at pos OPK is still a little bit of a cutoff (I actually prefer that everyone TTC has a small cutoff because I believe a small cutoff ups odds of conception.) I edited it just a hair for more clarity.

I do not believe that timing sways in any way and if you are doing multiple attempts I think O-2 thru O is a great attempt!!
    Last edited by atomic sagebrush; March 2nd, 2012 at 12:21 PM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy*duke View Post
    What would it include? If you were swaying for a girl what would you do? What would you have dh do? And how long would you do it before ttc?
    Well, there are a couple ways to answer this question. I think the link posted explains my thinking on what the 'best' sway options are.

If ~I personally~ was going to sway however, I would proceed with great caution because I KNOW in my gut that for me, my testosterone would SKYROCKET if I ever truly attempted to sway pink. Not only because of my natural personality, but also because I have just invested SO much time and effort into swaying and have so much riding on in terms of personal satisfaction that I think I would have to keep swaying a secret from everyone and even myself LOL. I think I'd be better off doing a do-nothing type sway because I think that would work the best for me.

My husband did not and would not do anything to sway ever anyway.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    Atomic~ do you still feel this way? I just attempted in Feb. and I've been wondering how strong you thought seasons sway. I've read the post on it, but I was thinking a Feb conception isn't far off- for a birth in November when it really starts to get cold and brings us into the winter months. By the middle of March we are already in a Meterological Spring. For several weeks already the days have been getting longer and its lighter later.
    I think Feb is fine and June is ~prob~ fine and the seasons sure didn't work for me TWICE! In terms of maximizing odds tho, I think it's better to work with the seasons than agaisnt them.

It's not so much that it's spring that matters and it may not have anything to do with temperature at all, it's because some setting in your body detects the changes in day length and something about day length (maybe it's that the days were shorter but are gettign longer, who knows??) sends some signal that your body detects and that sways somehow.