Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Super duper big thanks for breaking it down. You always explain everything in great detail. I read and think, "that makes perfect sense", ha.
    x's 4! It's a girl! Born March 30th, 2016

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh gosh, my husband will be 35 when our daughter is born in June, and will be 36 or 37 when we try to conceive our next baby (I will be 27 or 28), ideally a boy. He has markers for high testosterone already (tall, bald, athletic, bearded, hairy chest, more muscle tone, aggressive, competitive, occasional acne still, NO trouble with libido lolol). We conceived immediately upon trying, as well.

I think the markers against this being easier are: he could masturbate multiple times every day if he could (AND he used to). He likes his alcohol!

Should I be terribly worried about his age and conceiving a boy?! Nervous now to try for a boy sooner rather than later, but then I know breastfeeding/being close to just having a girl could sway pink!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    NO not at all. Seriously, the risks are minimal and they only just BARELY start to rise at 35.

My husband gave me 2 boys one at 37 and one at 40. We have TONS of guys on here who have made small blue armies over 35. Jeff Goldblum just had a son at 63 years old!!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Thanks Throwaway_panther thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi 👋🏻 this is my first post on the forum, I have 2 children, 1 girl 1 boy and swayed to conceive my son 8 years ago! Things have changed in swaying so much since I did it then to the point that my mind is boggled! My husband is 35 and we would like to sway baby blue again... when talking about risks of abstaining is this in reference to reaching O day? He previously abstained 3 days and we were thinking to try the same..is this meaning 3 days is too long to wait due to the sperm quality? Or is it more a risk for people attempting to abstain longer ?

Confused.com ..sorry x

M
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    NO not at all. Seriously, the risks are minimal and they only just BARELY start to rise at 35.

My husband gave me 2 boys one at 37 and one at 40. We have TONS of guys on here who have made small blue armies over 35. Jeff Goldblum just had a son at 63 years old!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    On other sites people were abstaining from 7-10 days all the way up to MONTHS at a time. I cannot and do not recommend that for any man over 35. But 3 days abstain is NOT abstain in the way we use it as a swaying term and 3 days of abstain is actually right in the wheelhouse for what I recommend for blue swayers - releasing every 2-4 days.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow I didn't know people abstain for so long!! Thank you for your reply, I am trying to read as much as I can without having to ask questions about everything. Previously I used ingender for my sway following shettles but it's changed so much on there now that I really don't think I can sway to the extremes that they do there and so much in it that I don't feel comfortable with (such as BS douche etc). Reading on your sway it's much closer to what I did before except the recommended 3 times BD on positive O😊 x

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    People get desperate and then some really strange things seem like good ideas, and putting a lot of desperate people together in the same site seems to make them go more and more and more extreme. We're glad you found us instead.

I would probably use Robitussin/Mucinex (guanefesin) to be sure you have a nice amount of EWCM and if you don't, you can use a little Preseed. No baking soda, no egg white!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just updated this!!

regardless of what you read on other sites, abstain is just not worth the risk for couples over 35.

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to hijack this older thread. I wasn't sure whether to open a new one.

My husband will be 41/42 around the time of swaying girl and I'll be 30/31 myself. Would you say a 5-day abstain is best, since 7+ days doesn't seem suitable with his age? Or would you recommend something altogether different?

One thing to note is that my husband is NOT good at frequent release. He usually can only do 2 days in a row releasing on each day. Any more than that and he often can't ejaculate altogether... But that would sway blue. With this in mind, what would you recommend? For what it's worth, we've never had issues conceiving before, even with one attempt before O. (But the last pregnancies were from 2021.)

If we conceived without trying, it would probably be something like CD6/7/8 and then again CD13/14/15 (roughly). This is just the rhythm we've fallen into since #2 arrived. We hardly do it more than once a week, but it sounds like that's not enough releasing for his sperm to be healthy?

Thank you.
    naiad - a water nymph said to inhabit a river, spring, or waterfall

two boys on earth, one baby girl and four smaller stars in heaven - praying for a new daughter

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would just have him do regular release every 2-4 days and then keep the one attempt. Neither abstain nor FR have worked and both really cut odds of conception, and we've had a lot of luck having husbands do regular release and then the couple trying one attempt.

And then don't sweat it too much, if you occasionally go to 5 days between, just don't let it go longer.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast