Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation What Supplements Is My Hubby Supposed To Take To Sway PINK?

He's willing to take the supplements necessary to sway pink!!!! YES !!! Help please?

Any others besides ones on this list?

Calcium
    Magnesium
    Cranberry
    Saw Palmetto
    Wild Yam (Is this one necessary) ???
    How about B-50 complex? I take it, but does he need to also?

And my last question is.. Can he take his regular multivitamin with these supplements?

Thank you awesome ladies!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH does not need the B-50 complex, wild yam, and saw palmetto.

I was going to take wild yam, but I read it may sway blue. I left that one out

My DH is not taking anything. He eats yogurt and just reduced meat intake, and is drinking 2 cups coffee and might add 2 cans diet coke. but he has a PH of 7.8 already.
    what is recommended for DH is Cranberry, cal/mag, licorice root

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Husband does not take saw palmetto and I don't think either of you should take wild yam.

Saw palmetto lowers estrogen and higher estrogen in men sways pink. Men should take licorice root instead which both lowers estrogen and testosterone.

Nutrients probably don't sway as much for him as they do for DW, but I would still limit his vitamin intake because some vitamins boost sperm production and help sway blue that way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    bump - I wondered if there's been any more recent recommendations regards what husband should take to sway pink. My husband takes a multi-vitamin, Vit D, krill oil, Calcium and Magnesium, so quite a few suppl. Should he stop these? I should add that he doesn't eat any dairy because he's dairy intolerant so I can;t get him to have milk, yoghurt or cheese. Thanks for any advice.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CLRWES View Post
    bump - I wondered if there's been any more recent recommendations regards what husband should take to sway pink. My husband takes a multi-vitamin, Vit D, krill oil, Calcium and Magnesium, so quite a few suppl. Should he stop these? I should add that he doesn't eat any dairy because he's dairy intolerant so I can;t get him to have milk, yoghurt or cheese. Thanks for any advice.
    As far as i know its Olive leaf extract only and possibly calcium and mag if you want him to :-)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you!