Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lack of EWCM and falling pg?

Hi Ladies, I have a question for you... this month is out 4th month of TTC'ing, if no BFP this month (which is looking like the case ) we wll be up to cycle 5. My question is this....

I feel that I naturally do not have much if any EWCM which I know is supposed to be good for swaying girl, DS was concieved on our 3rd month of tring using pre-seed which I found out afterwards swayed blue. I feel I am naturally on the drier side of things and prefer to BD at the best of times with some sort of lubrication.... I tried RePhresh and Sylk but have cut down that drastically as I think it was stopping me from becoming pregnant.

Last cycle I used half an applicator of Rephresh only, when my pH started to rise from frequent BD'ing through O. I used half an applicator in the am on O-1 or 2, and then BD'ed that night, every night untill the day of O (about 4-5 days of BD in total).

So my question is really this.... will I fall pg with no or very little EWCM? Is it just a matter of time? Or something else? Also I ready that things like drinking more water around O time, cutting back on coffee (I currently have 1 a day) may help.... I also ready that Vitamin C can dry up CM, does anyone know if this is true? All other suggestions to increase CM such as drink grapefruit juice, take evening primrose oil capsules etc would sway blue correct?

I am really hesitant to use pre-seed again as I really think that this swayed blue heavile for us last time... if we have another DS as gorgeous as our current one then so be it But I don't want it to be just because we used pre-seed if that makes sense?

Please help... I am feeling lost, bewildered and am losing faith in TTC all together right now
    2012 is going to be a GREAT year

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Were you on any girl friendly diet when you conceived your ds?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think AS will chime in with a solution, Im on clomid which dries up your cm and have to use preseed as well so it is scary as it sways boy and my chances then become even ,but if im on the diet then i have that on my side stil swaying.I wish there was some kind of recipe for swaying girl that would give you the exact balance of ewcm you need to get pregnant but still sway girl?

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you could try taking omega 3 (not 3+6) fish oil - that can increase CM and will also improve your uterine lining to make implantation easier - catching the egg is only half the battle, you need to have the right environment for it to implant too

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the input Ladies! raonbowflower, I will definitely give the omega 3 a go! I must admit I did not even think of that! Great idea as it also helps with implantation as you say... thanks heaps!!

Sweetsister, no I was definitely not on any sort of swaying diet when TTC number 1... in hinsight I guess its fair to say that my diet was boy friendly as I usually love to snack, and at the time of conception I was eating a lot of those salted rice cracker things which I was very "into" at the time! Good Luck with the clomid, I have seen a large number of successful sways on here using clomid and pre-seed. Clomid is a big pink sway factor in itself!!

Atomic, if you are reading I would love your input if you think there is anything else you think I should be doing in order to fall pg. Thankyou so much for all your help!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Starflower, as soon as I go on the girl diet, my CM virtually disappears, as does my libido. I hated being on the diet! February was a month when I specifically noticed I had virtually no EWCM at all. It was one of the reasons I got so confused as to when I was O. However, I decided not to use anything, as I did use sylk in Jan and got a BFN. I thought I would just give my body a chance with what it had going on, as minimal as it was. And as you know, that was the month I got pg! So don't feel like all is lost even if there is not much there. Also, I had been taking 2 fish oil capsules a day (Omega 3) for months. So as Rainbow mentioned, once the sperm made it up there, that may have helped the rest along.
    GL, GL, GL!!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree that very little EWCM makes it harder to get pg. Rather than switching from RepHresh to Preseed, I would just stop RepHresh all together and give that a try instead. I also suggest continuing on with the numerous attempts and laying flat for 15 min after your attempt if you aren't already.

When they talk about cutting out coffee, they mean for people who drink A LOT of coffee. 1 cup is not going to affect you too harshly.

Evening primrose will def. sway blue.

Grapefruit juice, I don't really think that helps a lot unless you drink a TON of it and you'd prob. go over you cals for the rest of the day.

Somethign you may want to try is switching from coffee to green tea. Green tea has helped with CM production and I don't think it sways too strongly in isolation. If you do that, be sure to up your folic acid intake to 2000 mcg or more because green tea can deplete folic acid.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by starflower View Post
    Thanks for the input Ladies! raonbowflower, I will definitely give the omega 3 a go! I must admit I did not even think of that! Great idea as it also helps with implantation as you say... thanks heaps!!

Sweetsister, no I was definitely not on any sort of swaying diet when TTC number 1... in hinsight I guess its fair to say that my diet was boy friendly as I usually love to snack, and at the time of conception I was eating a lot of those salted rice cracker things which I was very "into" at the time! Good Luck with the clomid, I have seen a large number of successful sways on here using clomid and pre-seed. Clomid is a big pink sway factor in itself!!

Atomic, if you are reading I would love your input if you think there is anything else you think I should be doing in order to fall pg. Thankyou so much for all your help!
    I ~personally~ would not have you do the Omega 3's at this stage of the game.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    I think AS will chime in with a solution, Im on clomid which dries up your cm and have to use preseed as well so it is scary as it sways boy and my chances then become even ,but if im on the diet then i have that on my side stil swaying.I wish there was some kind of recipe for swaying girl that would give you the exact balance of ewcm you need to get pregnant but still sway girl?
    I tend to agree with this but I think you need to give it at least one month without RepHresh before you go to preseed or robitussin.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Atomic, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer this. Last month I used 1/2 an applicator of Rephresh as a one off as my pH was starting to increase as a result of the frequent BD'ing.... The month before I definitely used a heck of a lot more, a full applicator every 3 days! I guess for some people, even using half an applicator can still greatly reduce chances of pregnancy?

I have never really had much EWCM to beging with- nil to little I would say, the diet definitely seems to have reduced it even more? hmm

OK, no Rephresh at all for me this month, not even a small amount. My question now is this.... Any ideas how to keep my pH low with the frequents BD'ing? I'm guessing I try a lot more of the diet methods such as increase cranberry, diet sprite and add equal to a few more things? I have been having one diet sprite a day but not adding equal to things as I heard that it can decrease your fertility (and lets face it I am struggling already!). Anything else I should be doing to keep pH low from the frequent BD'ing?

Thanks everyone... I just really need to see a BFP soon....
    Last edited by starflower; March 17th, 2012 at 06:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast