Coccinelle33

Question If you swayed pink and got pink... What did you eat for DINNER?

This had been the hardest part for me. Any dinner ideas? I don't eat any meat, seafood, or eggs.
    Last edited by Coccinelle33; March 16th, 2012 at 01:29 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Great question. I've been trying to think of ideas but am a bit stalled.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    There are lots of meal ideas and recipes in the Dream Members section. Some of the things I ate:

Pasta (sometimes gluten free with lower protein, sometimes not) - with pureed butternut squash and a little parmesan, kids tomato pasta sauce, roasted veg (peppers/courgettes/mushrooms) and a little parmesan, low fat creme fraiche mixed with parmesan.

Vegetable burger with a little mayo and salad in a pitta/wrap.

Houmous with pittas, cucumber and peppers.

Often finished off with something like a Weight Watchers ice-cream sundae!
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Zanacal, your dinners sound similar to mine. I have probably been eating beans more often than I should, but I'm not eating meat, so I need to get some protein from somewhere. I just try to keep the serving size small. I have been doing a lot of asian veggie soups, or grilled veggies with rice. This week I'm making cauliflower pasta with bread crumbs, mozzarella pesto panini, veggie stir fry, sweet pepper rice with green beans, broccoli and salad, and braised cabbage with tomatoes over pasta. I found some 80 calorie Greek yogurt Popsicles with 6 gr protein, so I can add that if I'm low on protein. I find that if I can keep my fat and cals really low during the day, I have a little more leeway at dinner, which is the hardest meal because I'm with my family.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    rissotto i found a good option made with low salt baby stock (chicken f you like it's still veggie ;-) add a few green veggies a little parm and a little butter - feels like a normal meal and you can just add more cheese for your boys if they're young

rice noodles and blue drangon sauce are an easy meal (i did need a freddo after this meal tbh ;-) but you could add chicken for your kids

a wrap with hommous or good old matzo pizza...;.good luck x
    DS1 2009 DS2 2011

At around fifteen weeks sadly one of our babies became an angel fx for a healthy singleton!

*Update it's a girl! fx she'll make it!*

Thank you atomic praying our dream will come true

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Fish2012, rice noodles and blue dragon sauce I can do!! Do you add veg also?
    two gorgeous boys

And a beautiful little girl

Our sway worked!!!
    Thanks atomic and all at GD X