Coccinelle33

My battle with food

Im really feel like no matter what I do it's wrong, that im not going to get pregnant, or that if I do it will be another boy. I've actually been pretty depressed lately. Im trying to eat low calorie, low fat, low protein, and low sodium. TRYING so hard to stick to 2 meals and 1 snack a day. Im so use to snacking since thats how i've ate my entire life that I feel hungry all the damn time. Today this is what i've ate....

Woke up at 8 am

9 am- crystal light with an allergy pill
    10 am- peppermint tea with vitex

THEN lunch....
    11:50 am- six bagel crisp with 1 oz of weight watchers cream cheese, 1 cup natural apple sauce, and a bowl of "taco salad" which was 2 crunchy tacos, 1 tbsp of light sour cream, a pinch of shredded cheese, a handful of lettuce, and a tbsp of hot sauce. Then I grabbed a handful of chips and had a large glass of diet root beer. Ehhh!

Right now it's almost 2 and im at "about" not counting the applesauce (but I always round up on everything else)...

420 calories (so prob 500)
    475 sodium
    17 fat
    11 protein

For a snack I was wanting salt free pretzels if I can buy some.

Dinner a baked potato with light sour cream and corn on the cob.

I really feel like im eating to much. I don't know what to drop or add in that will make me diet "better". I don't always want to feel like crap either. I use to had soda but i've actually really enjoy it now. I don't mind so much skipping breakfast or not salting things. It's so hard for me not to pick up things and snack. How do you girls do it? How do you stick to your planned meals? Do you feel hungry all the time? Is that really what im wanting to do?

Thank you for any and all advice.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i totally understand what you are saying!! i think you just summed up how i have been feeling on and off since i started swaying! I think you sound like you are doing really really well on your diet though - it sounds just right to me. Atomic says to 1. be a vegetarian and 2. to keep within the limits of protein, fat and salt as well as calories 3. cutting breakfast helps lower your blood sugar but it can be any meal to drop its just that breakfast is the easy one 4. drink diet coke and take the recommended herbs - SP and vitex and folic acid and acidophilus..
    Not snacking is very hard for me too - I did not have too much weight to loose but i love to snack and chocolate is my favourite - i am not eating any chocolate to help cut down on my calories - that way i can use up my calories for the day eating more healthy foods like veg and fruit...
    i guess the way i am surviving is by making my lunch and dinner which are strictly veggie as exciting as they can be. I have bought a vegetarian cook book and take recipes from that. If i did not have nice meals to look forward to for lunch and dinner i would feel tortured and snacking would be inevitable. so try making your meals exciting and tasty...i think might help as it helps me! I am always very hungry for my lunch but as you say the diet drinks fill you up a bit so that helps and by dinner i am starving again but knowing i have a nice meal planned gets me through...
    i am sooooo dying for a little girl to complete our family and like you sometimes i feel i am doing it all wrong and i dont feel lucky enough to get a pink bundle - which is a terrible thing to say because i know i am so blessed - its just negative thinking that seems to creep in and i hate it! it can be really depressing and anxiety provoking...
    thank god for this website though eh?!! at least we are not alone :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is not even enough calories a day. No wonder you're hungry. 1500-1800 cals!!!

If that is all you were eating, there is no way you would have even had enough protein by the end of the day. So you have room to eat a little more protein at lunch and that will help sustain you.

Feeling a little hungry is one thing. Feeling like you are about to keel over dead from hunger at any second is not necessary, nor is it sustainable in the long term.

I think you would be well advised to add in fruits and vegetables to get more satisfaction (and some much needed potassium).

Have you had time to look over the meal plans and stuff in the DM section? They may help.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I would defintiley add more veggies to your meals. I do a salad and sauteed mushrooms, leeks and zucchini at dinner to fill me up with either rice or corn pasta. I do air popped popcorn at lunchtime. I always do 3 meals a day though b/c I get too hungry otherwise. Usually one between 11-1, and it usually has about 600 cals, then next around 5-7pm and it usually has around 500 cals, and the next around 9pm and that just fill in the day with sweets and snacks. I agree, I am a huge snacker and find this very difficult too. Good luck!
    '08 '09 '12 It's twins!