Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: VITEX Time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    According to my OB blood type has nothing to do with it. But I got way too drunk & ate so much meat..well I ate so much food period! Lol great time at a wedding yesterday I think I ate EVERYTHING & I mean EVERYTHING & I drank so much beer I woke up sweating heineken oh how vie ruined my diet
    But it says you have one day to testing.. maybe you are prego?
    In which case ..no more alcohol. hehe
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Yes, several people (a lot of the HT girls have to have transvag u/s) have cramping and even spotting afterwards.

Hmmm...praying for your pg - I don't like that you seem so much further behind that you were expecting, but it is good that HCG is rising.
    The ultrasound was brutal enough! I forgot how firmly they push down.. but the transvaginal....NEVER ever again unless it will save the life of my baby!
    It caused bleeding and awful cramping last night and clotting, when I woke up and had FMU but that makes sense because the blood was sitting inside all night, but I decided that I am just not going to freak out anymore unless I bleed or cramp HARD! My BFF almost lost her last baby girl she was hemmoraging like one pad every half hour, and her little one was absolutely fine. The funny thing is I still feel pregnant, like my stomach is still firm and I just think I'm okay. It's weird, I can't explain it. But I did make the decision that if I lose it, I won't tell dh, I will just suffer in silence.. and I will get prego again as he does it without abandon thinking I am pregnant!
    I have 2 people thinking I will be just fine though.. him and her, so I think that has to mean something. I'm the crazy pregnant one right? haha
    I'm okay today!! I'm putting this in the hands of God until I go get my levels checked next week and MAYBE another ultrasound.

**The doc put me on pelvic rest. No heavy lifting, exercising, and no sex.
    Poor DH!!!!!! hahaha**
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 30th, 2012 at 04:57 PM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyy Love View Post
    According to my OB blood type has nothing to do with it. But I got way too drunk & ate so much meat..well I ate so much food period! Lol great time at a wedding yesterday I think I ate EVERYTHING & I mean EVERYTHING & I drank so much beer I woke up sweating heineken oh how vie ruined my diet
    I don't think there's anything to it either, I'm just saying that if there WERE something to it, it would not be something that would show up on hysterogram because as a general rule, problems with blocked tubes are usually due to injury/infection and not so much disorders that could be passed on genetically.

One day off of diet will not make or break you!! Hope you had fun.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly, did they say where your placenta is?? Is it placenta previa or what??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I called my clinic and my hcg was 46 last Mon. The fact that it's 500 now makes me feel pretty good!

I'm not sure if the placenta is sitting on top of the cervix or not. I'm guessing no though since the shot of the uterus they showed me seemed like it was in the middle, and maybe right below the middle. I took a video of it, let me see if I can find a shot I can take a picture of.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 30th, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's not PP, that's a good sign. FX for you!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am REALLY anxious to get this picture up for you ladies since my point and shoot won't take a shot of the camcorder screen. I tried it with the computer too.. but it won't work.
    I have to locate the card for my phone.

I see three black sacks... far apart but there.. 2 are at the bottom.. They only told me one so I didn't know if the other ones are actually anything or not.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    0430121856.jpg

0430121906.jpg

ult2.jpg

What are the two black circles below!?!?

My baby is the top one, and doc was measuring the size that's why the cursor is in it.
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 1st, 2012 at 03:26 AM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ladies I'm going crazy here... I think there is more than one but I need opinions! lol

I'm on the phone with my BFF and she sees three. I Thought I did....but I didn't want to say..

TRIPLETS!!!

That would explain my bleeding.. wouldn't it!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; April 30th, 2012 at 10:35 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    IS ANYONE AWAKE TONIGHT!?
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast