Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: VITEX Time!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly im so sorry for your loss ,i truly believe that she will come back soon to you,she just wasnt ready yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetsister View Post
    Butterfly im so sorry for your loss ,i truly believe that she will come back soon to you,she just wasnt ready yet
    Thank you Sweet Sister, what you said made me tear up but I really do believe it's TRUE!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for your loss Butterfly, take care x
    2005 2007 2009 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zanacal View Post
    I'm so sorry for your loss Butterfly, take care x
    Thank you Zanacal, I appreciate it!
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 4th, 2012 at 05:28 AM.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is SO hard, I should be pregnant right now, I'm just angry. I Want to vent and I just want my baby back! Last night I was resting in bed and baby DS was by my stomach and he pointed and poked my stomach and out of the blue said "baby sister in tummy!?" It was so hard to say "No, baby sister has gone away to heaven, but she told me she will be back." Today for the hell of it I asked older DS and asked him where baby sister was and he replied "Baby sister in your tummy." I decided to tell him now so hopefully he won't ask for awhile. Those sweet babies! I wanted so much to give them their sister!!! I've already cried today. DH tried to make me feel better by saying "You just can't blame yourself! You didn't know about your thyroid and then...well there wasn't a heartbeat, so I don't think she had a soul" I replied "She had a spirit, and her spirit visited me on Wed night, and I felt it strongly, and I know without a doubt it was our daughter!!!" I of course cried after I said that and he did too.
    Damnit, why did I have to even get pregnant if it wasn't safe yet!? However, I would have never known it wasn't safe if it would not have happened. But what a painful lesson!!!!!!!!
    Then I got my mom saying "The fetus spontaneously aborts because it has a defect, if so this was a blessing in disguise."
    I did tell my mom and sister Wed night.
    I believe everything happens for a reason, but I just can't shake this away very easily no matter how hard I try!
    I need to get my health good so I can conceive her again.
    I know I need to go to the dentist as well, and have cavities. I haven't been since 2006
    I HATE the dentist!
    I know bad dental heigene can cause miscarriage too!
    Then I have all of them pushing me to do my colonoscopy. GRRR I wish I didn't have to do it.
    What to do!?!?!?
    What if I get pregnant the same cycle again..
    Last edited by Butterfly Spirit; May 4th, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sorry you're feeling so down
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sad to read this Butterfly, it just seems so unfair. Praying for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mom to 3 wonderful boys waiting for our

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly I am so so sorry! I didnt even know this!! How terrible you poor thing going through this! I hope you start to feel a bit better soon.. xoxo
    DW 33
    DH 34
    Dec 2016

Will try for another baby in 2019 to complete our family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by myGirl View Post
    I'm so sad to read this Butterfly, it just seems so unfair. Praying for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you myGirl, I appreciate it!
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkin2011 View Post
    Butterfly I am so so sorry! I didnt even know this!! How terrible you poor thing going through this! I hope you start to feel a bit better soon.. xoxo
    Thank you Pinkin sweetie! It's been a super rough week for me. Still having a hard time believing that it even happened.
    DS#3 Arrived in April

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast