Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys can I join to?? I just received my plan from Atomic so will be starting the LE diet next week then start trying in July.

Thank you Atomic and gender dreaming!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by *ruby* View Post
    Hi guys can I join to?? I just received my plan from Atomic so will be starting the LE diet next week then start trying in July.
    The more the merrier!!! What's your plan??
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!
    Well my story is...
    I have 2 gorgeous wee boys, 6 and nearly 4, i am not with their father anymore. I have a wonderful partner who also has a son. We are wanting a baby to join our two familys to one and it would be nice to have a little girl! He has always wanted a daddys girl and is so good with all our friends who has wee girls. he loves the boys but think it would be3 nice for him. so I am on the LE diet, i got a personalised plan from AS which is great. I have 2 meals a day, and drink diet coke, coffee with equal and couldnt really do the sparkling water, the taste is horrible! thats about me.
    That's awesome!! It'd be so perfect for you to have a little girl! So, tell me, how do you feel about the aspartame thing? I'm pretty much not going to include it in my sway (even if Atomic tells me to) cos of the health issues, plus if I have more than one Pepsi Max a day I get headaches... And what do you eat in a day -- I'm struggling to figure out if my general meal plan (above) is going to be too much food all at once, but I'm not keen on putting bad calories into my system just to make the meals smaller, IYKWIM?

Does anyone else have their girls name picked out?? Obviously, mine is Saskia...
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hopingforsaskia View Post
    That's awesome!! It'd be so perfect for you to have a little girl! So, tell me, how do you feel about the aspartame thing? I'm pretty much not going to include it in my sway (even if Atomic tells me to) cos of the health issues, plus if I have more than one Pepsi Max a day I get headaches... And what do you eat in a day -- I'm struggling to figure out if my general meal plan (above) is going to be too much food all at once, but I'm not keen on putting bad calories into my system just to make the meals smaller, IYKWIM? Does anyone else have their girls name picked out?? Obviously, mine is Saskia...
    For me the aspartame thing is a necessary evil. I'm an absolute sugar holic. Pre swaying I used to put 4 sugars in my hot chocolate and coffee! I was also a constant snacker, I literally mean constant! So the way I get through it is to be drink lots of decaf tea and peppermint tea, which of course I need the aspartame for because I'd rather chew my arm off then drink something unsweetened. Im being super strict in the keeping glucose low, so sugar is not an option. I did get headaches at first, but they passed.
    I tell myself it's not forever, with any luck it's only for another 6-8 weeks hopefully I don't do too much damage in that time.
    That said I don't think aspartame is needed for the "sway" IYKWIM I thinkit is intended as a sugar replacement and also because it has a slight appetite suppressant for some people.
    I think your meal plan sounds good, it doesn't seem like too much too me. There is a handy app called 'iMapMyFitness' which is handy for calculating intake, you can scan barcodes, easily enter quantities, and track at a glance all your minerals and vitamins as well as calories and carbs, protien, everything.
    I have the opposite problem to you I think, I need to try and bulk up my meals because I have such a tiny frame that the additional weight loss has left me looking very sickly, so im trying to add some extra empty carbs to avoid losing any more weight.

We have our name picked as well, it's Elise. I so hope we get our little Elise........
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lassie1982 View Post
    I'm an absolute sugar holic. Pre swaying I used to put 4 sugars in my hot chocolate and coffee! I was also a constant snacker, I literally mean constant! So the way I get through it is to be drink lots of decaf tea and peppermint tea, which of course I need the aspartame for because I'd rather chew my arm off then drink something unsweetened.
    I am exactly the same! I would have 3-4 sugars in my coffee which i would have 4x daily min! would add sugar to everything, i use the equal tabs now in my coffee usually 3 of these and i have got use to the tast, also went from normal coke to coke zero as i couldnt stand the diet coke but after a couple of weeks on coke zero i have moved to diet coke and now cant stand normal coke! the first week or so of me cutting sugar out was hard as i would get really bad headaches and feel light headed all the time but its just because it was such a huge change, now i am fine and have adapted really well to it.

The food side of things was really hard too, i had a classic boy diet, so now i do not eat until after 12 usually around 12.30 and i have a green salad, (lettuce, cucumber some mushrooms, a tablespoon of low sodium low fat cheese and some lite salad dressing just a little bit) followed by either a lowfat yogurt or skinless apple. then for dinner i do the salad again but add about a cup (no more) of low sodium pasta, maybe a little bit of potato on the side or garlic bread. then sometimes treat myself to a little bit of ice cream. I know this food for a day is within all my ranges so i usually just stick to the same thing each day which doesnt really bother me too much except when the rest of the family have take aways!

I am also taking vitex, saw plametto, baby asprin and folic acid. my partner refuses to sway in any way except for the FR which he is actually quite excited about, any one would think he doesnt get it! I plan on using a lime tampon and also taking zyrtec
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lassie, the name Elise is so pretty! Your diet sounds great! I only need to lose about 9 kilos to get to my lowest adult weight, but I figure that the diet is going to take a lot out of me, so I'll try and get as much nutrition as I can! I'm currently trying to lose the last of the baby weight from ds2, so by the time I'm ready to start swaying hardcore, I should be back to 65kgs and will be able to lose 3 more (or more if it happens that way)... At least that's a good head start in the weight gain department since my body thinks its gotta store EVERYTHING when I'm pregnant!

That's totally fair enough about the aspartame thing. I think there will be days I do drink a Pepsi or something with fake sugar in it just to feel like I'm not missing out. In fact, have you girls heard of skinny cow ice cream cups? They're portioned out at about 120 cals (I think...) and they are SOOO good!!!

I reckon you've both got great sounding diets - not too many unhealthy cals (not at all like some of the diets I've read!!)
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Skinny cow ice-cream cups are YUM! Will definitely be getting some for an after dinner snack.

As far as swaying goes we'll be doing:

- LE diet for me
    - Hopefully vego for DH if not at least cut back on meat
    - Vitex, Saw Palmetto, Low Dose Asprin, Cetirizine for me
    - Cranberry, Calcium, Mag, Licorice root & sudafed for DH
    - Prob frequent release but maybe abstain - depends on what DH agrees to

The main change re diet for me will be going vego as I currently don't eat breakfast and usually don't snack so just more being aware of calories and upping carb intake. I'm about to go shopping to stock up on what I need to start the diet!

Any good snack suggestions? Most of the ones in the other threads are things not available here. I'll def get some low fat yoghurt to take to work..also what about sandwiches, not sure what I can have on them that would be easy to take for lunch?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was thinking those Mission corn tortillas.. they've only got 10mg sodium in them per tortilla!!!!! And I imagine you could put hummus and cucumber in them or something like that to make a really really light snack if you're about to fall over from hunger!

Your sway sounds similar to mine.. I'm not going to make DH take anything that isn't a herb - so sudafed is out! (he wouldn't take a panadol, so getting him to take pseudo is basically impossible... ) We'll be abstaining too, with a 2 day cut off.
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine is happy to take anything I ask him too but the no meat thing will def be hard for him so we will just have to see!

The corn tortilla idea sounds yum might have to try that one, thanks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i've not heard of the skinny cow ice cream! Must check that out - i do love ice cream!

I find sugar free chewing gum helps control my snacking cravings. As does drinking, so i have tons of peppermint tea (but switch to decaf tea during the 2ww)

My lunches are pretty bland and boring, bread with hummus and cucumber, or alfalfa, or some celery and carrot sticks, or leftovers from my equally bland dinner (rice, vermicelli, maybe pasta)

Sounds like we are all aiming for pretty similar sways
    Last edited by Lassie1982; April 14th, 2012 at 06:46 AM.
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast