Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep having times where i think am i really doing enough or have i gone over my limits or just general thinking im missing something! I went a restocked my pantry the other day so i could not be tempted to have something that is a no no! Yesterday i made homemade pizza, i bought the base which im sure would have been in the danger side of limits but i only had not even 1/4 of it so i am thinking thats ok, on the pizza i put, apricot sauce as a base followed by a little mozzeralla, then a little bit of grilled chicken broken up into little bits, a little bit of bacon, a little diced onion, red capsicum, mushroom topped with a little cream cheese (tblsp over whole pizza) and mozzeralla. It turned out sooooo good! i only had a little bit this was mainly for the partner and kids lunch! For dinner i had a salad, Leetuce, mushroom, cucumber hummus, green capsicum and a little low fat dressing. also had 2 diet cokes and 3 coffees with equal and probably about 4 glasses of water, so that was my food diary for yesterday.
    Today i had a wrap, well thought it was going to be a wrap until i realised i had no tortilla so what i done was got a lettuce leave and put a little mozeralla chese, cucumer, mushroom topped with hummus (quite liking this hummus) and wrapped it up it was really good so it was a wrap miunus the tortilla! also had a low fat yogurt with 2 strawberries!
    Another thing i done for dinner lastnight was home made fancy bread! I am a bread and cheese lover, I used 2 slices of normal white bread, cut the crusts off, then put it under the grill to brown one side, then took it out and put pesto, hummus and a tiny bit of mozeralla cheese on top not even a tea spoon, then put it back under the grill for a few mins, it turned out like a flat bread and was sooo good, not sure what my totals were for any of this but hopefully they were in the ranges!
    I am due to ovulate around the 12th of May so its coming up fast, really would like to loose one more KG in this time, any ideas on how to loose it fast???
    Any tips at all!
    I do need easy meal ideas, the only reason i have had time to do these ones as its the weekend! Normally i leave home at 7.30 to go to work then not get home til 5pm so then its rush rush to get dinner, do kids homework with them, bath etc and they are in bed at 7! so weekday ones are really much needed!
    How are you all going with the no meat thing? I have tried to cut it out but need a little each week, so on average i have 2 slices of bacon in total for the week (diced up and put as a topping on things) and one chicken breast a week, made into 4 portions to go on top of a salad or a wrap etc, so its not much and its over a week that i have it. i love my red meat and have a weekness for the local bakerys sausage rolls and mince pies so its been about a month since i have had one! its been sooo hard!
    well best be going and do some more housework, my kids stayed with my mum last night, my partner has gone out of town for the day and i am at home all by myself and need to keep busy so i dont sit down and watch movies with popcorn and eat too much food, so my house is looking very clean at the moment, so the outside windows are next on my list and its only 2.30!
    sorry for the long borin entry but like i said, gotta try and keep busy!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just sticking my head in to say hi :waves:
    has anyone seen the new brown rice crackers (woolworths brand) the sea salt ones are actually pretty good for sodium levels, better than other rice crackers etc.

I also got some salt lamps from Salt Lamps Australia | Himayalan Salt Lamps & Selenite Lamps they were super cheap and quick postage. (based in melbs i think?)

Im in tas, where is everyone else based?

Hope everyone is doing well after the dreaded easter weekend lol
    Mum to a big girl, a big boy and a little boy
    "Still"
    Trying for pink to complete our brood

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all Im from Tassie too, hoping to start trying for a girl in August.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ohhh are you north or south? <3
    "Still"

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    North :-) how about you?
    2008 20112013

thankyou gender dreaming

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all,
    Another Aussie here, not looking to TTC til the end of the year, but need to figure out what I'm planning on doing in regards to diet etc Glad to see more Aussies on here

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im north too!! haha fancy that! tassie is such a small place lol

welcome aussie mumma too! glad to see lots of aussies in here
    "Still"

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiesse View Post
    I am due to ovulate around the 12th of May so its coming up fast, really would like to loose one more KG in this time, any ideas on how to loose it fast???
    Any tips at all!
    I know I'm not TTC a girl...but....cut the carbs and you will drop the weight easy! Most girl mum's I know don't eat many carbs or cheese for that matter. Try Chicken and salads and diet drinks....or veggies that are carb free like zucchini, Cauliflower, cabbage, mushies, green capsicum, squash, etc...
    Our 6-pack of girlies

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What diet are you ladies following? That is the main thing that seems to be confusing me. So many options! And none of them that seem particularly easy, or even that 'healthy'.. hmmm..

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    arrrggghhh My Partner is going away on the evening of the 9th of may or early 10th and wont be back until the 12th! I OVULATE ON THE 12th! As he refuses to actually sway and does not beileve in activly trying to have a baby, he does not know that this will be the month that we are actually TTC, he likes to just go along with whatever and doesnt want to know unitl i get a BFP, thats when he wants to be involved with it all as if he knows we are ttc he will have to put up with me talking about it all the time! So he has said, just do it when ya ready, so i am ready and ready, looking forward to suprising him with the test! got a few ideas of how to tell him but BACK ON TRACK, He wont be here when i need hime the most!!!! what to do??? i really dont want to wait another month! eekk
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast