Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    excellent - love cous cous, i was pretty certain it was ok as its one of my foods im having, but wasnt 100%..

Im also pretty sure that hommus is ok, as long as its low sodium (Black Swann brand is the lowest i could find) Its one of my staple sandwich fillers

anyone know about tofu???

hopingforsaskia and aussiemum you girls are so patient!!! End of year!! You guys will have the whole swaying thing 110% downpacked!
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i agree you will be pros by the end of the year! i have my first attempt in 3 weeks!! so trying to be super strict! its so hard at work as this week there are a couple of courses on which there is a free lunch and its lots and lots of yummy food so its a big test!
    Proud mummy to.. and also step mummy to
    Hoping to add a beautiful to the mix to complete our 2 families to one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha -- well that's the plan! I want to be so well versed in it all that I'm not even thinking about it anymore!! That way it's zero stress.

Be strong Kiesse!!! It will all be worth it in the end.. imagine getting pregnant with another boy, and then thinking back to that time in the board room where you at that thing that wasn't supposed to be eaten on your strict girl diet.... You'll always wonder if it was something stupid like that that "voided" your sway.. I mean, it wouldn't be, but I would certainly be blaming myself for ever and always... So ~ you can do it!!!

I've lost 4 kilos in the last 2 weeks -- I'm so stoked! I'm planning on losing 7 more (to get down to 62kgs) by the time I start my diet in September. Basically, for now, the plan is to get used to much less food, putting much less importance on food itself and eating to "fullness" and losing weight gradually in a more health conscious way (still eating my herbal foods at the moment, but have to stop them before TTC-6 weeks). So I'll try and get the 7 off and then when I start dieting hard core I might lose another couple and then get pregnant.. hopefully..

Oh, and Tofu is ok -- but it's a soy product and us TTC Pink-ers should limit soy as much as possible cos it sways blue (I think that's right.. that's what Atomic told me)
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i know but its so hard. i did sneak a sandwich it was white bread had lettuce cheese and ham but took the ham out and it was just a little club size so think that will be ok. also had 3 mini spring rolls but that was all i had for lunch! and i stayed within my daily ranges! so that ok.
    hopingforsaskia, how did you manage to loose that much that quick? i need to know your secret! no matter what i do my weight won't go any further below 60kg i was 55 when i got pregnant with my boys. so tips and tricks please and urgent! prepared to do anything!
    i am at work on my ph sending this as we have limited internet time on our computers! my manager is away and i am in the can't be bothered
    and want the day to be over as it is Friday! sad thing is its only 8.30 and i don't finish til 4.30! man i am slack!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, I don't know if I'll be able to lose at that rate for much longer -- the closer I get to goal weight the slower it comes off! I'm quite certain that I'll have to be super hard core with diet once I hit 65kgs!!

On a completely unrelated note, my baby woke up at 4am with a full blown cold - got him back to sleep after 2 hours of continuous crying and my 3 year old WOKE HIM UP! I'm wrecked.. And seriously peeved! :angry:
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    must of been the nite for it! my 3year old kept waking up every half an hour saying somethin was in his room which he has never done before he has always been a great sleeper.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi what a great idea! I'm from Country NSW. Can I please join you ladies?

I have two beautiful boys DS1 is 19months and DS2 is 3months. I plan to sway for a girl at the end of the year to hopefully complete my family

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome mum2boys!

Looks like most are planning their sway at the end of the year. Anyone planning sooner?

Sorry to hear about the bad nights sleep those nights suck! My ds is 7 and we still have them every now again, the latest thing is growing pains, at least once a month he has a night where he wakes continually.

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im trying now <3
    Mum to a big girl, a big boy and a little boy
    "Still"
    Trying for pink to complete our brood

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay ! Im not alone

have you been trying long?

did you sway for any of your other children?

I've only been trying to for 2 cycles, skipped this one, and trying again in the next cycle (May)

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast